剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
But when you feel comfortable, take it to the ground.
"下流女巫" 全力出击吧
All right... "Sicko-witch." Give me your best shot.
我叫塞克维茨 就像"疯子"[音似]
It's Sikowitz. Like "Psycho."
那我拭目以待
Well, we'll see about that.
-我不怕你 甜甜圈 -别那么叫我
- I'm not afraid of you, Donuts. - Stop calling me that.
我知道你是走后门进来的 花了多少
I know you bribed your way in here. What'd it take?
半打果冻外加一个炸面圈吗
Half a dozen jellies and a cruller, huh?
乔 我们可不是花钱让他们上体育课
Hey, Joe, we're not paying these guys do PE.
他们需要训练四十小时
They need 40 hours of training.
得让我们能分♥析♥出他们的体能
We need to be able to assess their physical efficiency,
教他们如何执行命令
teach them how to convey an order.
在我看来 那应该是边干边学的
That sounds like... on-the-job stuff to me.
我不能让没受过训练的狱警直接去工作
I can't send a bunch of untrained COs out there.
你没有
You're not.
你让他们与有经验的狱警搭档
You're partnering them with experienced guards
那叫学徒训练
and calling it an apprenticeship.
这是种艺术
There is an art to this.
准确判定不同水平
Proper levels of assertion,
如何用语言及非语言交流
how to communicate verbally and non-verbally.
所以才印了手册啊
That's why we have the manual.
他们不会看的
They are not gonna read that.
真的
Yes, really.
看到没 与你非语言交流
See what I did there? Communicated with you non-verbally.
不需要训练 让他们工作吧
No training here. Let's get 'em working.
他妈的
Motherfucker!
蠢货 你妈妈没教过你怎么热餐包吗
Ay, tonta, your mother never taught you how to reheat dinner rolls?
我妈只教了我如何拔眉毛
My mother taught me to pluck my eyebrows
还有怎么把奶♥子♥粘在一起
and to duct-tape my tits together.
米拉 我说过让你每餐之间把这些锅洗干净
Mira, I told you that you needed to clean these steamers between every meal.
-它们太恶心了 -知道什么才恶心吗
- That's some nasty shit. - You know what's nasty?
留在锅里两天的卷心菜
The cabbage that's been in there for two days.
我真是烦死你们俩了
You are a pain in my ass, the both of you.
-如果用热的肥皂水... -你少插手
- If you fill them with warm, soapy-- - No, no, no chiming in.
你觉得我不会管理厨房♥吗
What, you think I don't know how to run my kitchen?
玛丽亚 我的探访时间到了 你来接手
All right, Maria, you're in charge while I take my visitation.
你要把我和这些小丑留在一起吗
You gonna leave me here with these clowns?
尽量别搞砸了
Try not to fuck it all up, huh?
吉纳 你能回来真好
It's good to see you back in here, Gina.
红妈 我们其实是来找诺尔玛的
Hey, Red, we've come to see Norma, actually.
我们几个人想知道
A bunch of us were wondering
你愿不愿意加入我们的小组
if you would meet with us in a group.
我的魔法教会越来越奇怪了
My Wiccan circle is getting weird.
布罗茨尼克总是用能量球蹭她下面
Protchnick keeps rubbing the energy ball on her cooter,
她蹭完谁还想碰啊
and who wants to touch it after that? You know, so...
和你一起来些能量时间对大家都有好处
I think we would all benefit from some energetic time with you.
你们说什么呢
What are you babbling about?
诺尔玛是个治疗师 她有超能力
Norma's a healer. She has powers.
你相信这鬼话吗
You believe this?
她展示了很多奇迹 红妈 大家都在讨论
She's performing miracles, Red. Everyone's talking about it.
我们在礼拜堂预定了时间
We booked some time in the chapel,
我们希望明天能见面
and we were hoping to meet tomorrow.
礼拜堂 当她是什么 神父吗
Chapel? What is she, your priest?
这可怜的女人不会说话
The poor woman doesn't speak,
没办法让你们滚开 但我可以
so she can't tell you to fuck off, but I can.
她可不想听你们那痛哭流涕的小问题
She doesn't want to listen to all your snively little problems.
你想吗 诺尔玛
Do you, Norma?
小心点 她能对你施法
Be careful. She can hex you!
你当她是会魔法的哑巴吗
You think she's some kind of magical mute?
她不可能愿意干这事
There's no way she's comfortable with this.
你愿意吗 诺尔玛 走吧 快离开
Are you, Norma? Go, get out of here.
吉纳 你懂得多
Gina, you know better.
-少搭理这个蠢蛋了 快走 -我们再谈
- Stop listening to this basket case. Shoo! - We're gonna talk.
她们一直缠着你吗
Are they hounding you all the time?
那帮女人疯了似的想找个东西去信仰
These women are desperate for anything to believe in.
你连自己都引导不了 还想让你去引导她们
Looking to you to guide them when you can't even guide yourself.
诺尔玛 先放饮料 再放三明治
Norma, put the drink in first and then the sandwich.
你那样把三明治都压碎了
You're squishing all of them!
这样才对 好多了
There you go. Better.
麦克大♥师♥是我们的导师
Guru Mack is our teacher.
导师就是天父
Our teacher is our father.
天父就是上帝
Our father is our God.
上帝就是光明
Our God is our light,
蓝天 太阳 心脏
the sky, the sun, the heart.
孩子们 今天我们向这个女人
My children, today we open our hearts
诺尔玛·月敞开心扉
to this woman, Norma Moon...
我将与她缔结婚姻
as I join her in marriage, with body,
身心结合
with speech and with mind.
诺尔玛·月 在这上天祝福的日子
Norma Moon, on this blessed day,
我接受你为我的妻子 伙伴
I take you as my wife, my partner,
我的光明
and my light.
你我心意相通
I join my heart to your heart,
灵魂相连
and my soul to your soul,
身体融合
and my flesh to your flesh.
我发誓赐你荣耀
And I vow to honor you in this life
无论今生还是来世
and on many astral planes to come.
我是你的
I am yours.
科萨·雨 在这上天祝福的日子
Kirsa Rain, on this blessed day,
我接受你为我的妻子
I take you as my wife,
伙伴 我的光明
my partner and my light.
我与你心意相通
And I join my heart to your heart,
灵魂相连
my soul to your soul...
身体融合
and my flesh to your flesh.
希尔威·树 在这上天祝福的日子
Silver Tree, on this blessed day,
-我接受你为我的妻子 -这太诡异了
- I take you as my wife... - This is getting weird.
我真不该签了沃尔沃的解雇通知书
I never should have signed over the pink slip to my Volvo.
你我心意相通 灵魂相连
And I join my heart to your heart, my soul to your soul,
身体融合
and my flesh to your flesh.
留心她们的交流
Keep an eye out for contact.
如果她们在打篮球
Obviously, if they're playing basketball,
显然会有肢体接触
gonna be some hands and shoulders.
但出现任何亲密举动 立刻叫停
But any intimacy, call it off.
-说"不许触碰"吗 -没错
- Like, "No touching"? - Right.
别让她们把你卷进争吵当中
And don't ever let them suck you into an argument.
别意气用事
Don't get emotional.
训练我的一个警官告诉过我
One of my training sergeants told me,
"感觉好也别说出来"
"If it feels good, don't say it."
大事化小 小事化了
De-escalate the situation.
-大事化小 懂了 -没错
- De-escalate. Got it. - Right.
-会了吗 -会了
- Okay? - Yeah.
那好 你去看着那边的纸牌游戏
All right. Keep an eye on this Uno game over here,
确保她们没有赌博
make sure they're not gambling.
她们有六条额外的
So, they'll have six, uh, extra pair.
洛莉
Hey, Lolly!
我认识你吗
I know you?
认识啊 芝加哥那个
Yeah. Chicago?
抱歉
Sorry.
太奇怪了
That is weird.
她以前不戴眼镜
You know, she didn't have glasses before,
或许在芝加哥的时候她是瞎子吗
so, maybe she was blind in Chicago?
院子里那件事
Oh, that thing happened in the yard.
真好奇她还生不生我的气
I wonder if she's still mad at me.
等等 她曾和我们关在芝加哥吗
Wait, she was with us in Chicago?
那她怎么在这
What is she doing here?
谁知道 我们需要多少姑娘
Well, anyway. Okay, how many girls do we need?
起步只需要几个就行
Only a few to start.
还不知道会不会有客户
We don't know if we have any customers.
你觉得需要几天能让内♥裤♥...
And how many days do you think it's gonna take to get 'em, uh...
有味道
pungent?
-三天 -好
- Three. - Okay.
时间不短啊 要是你的话两天就行了吧
Ah, that seems like a lot. If it's you? I don't know, two?
-什么 为什么 -你味道很强烈的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表