剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
开枪啊
Pull that trigger.
冲着脑袋开
Shoot him in his head.
快啊 你还等什么
Come on! What the fuck are you waiting for?
咱俩保持低调 别惹麻烦
We are laying low and we're staying out of trouble.
没错 看到麻烦
That's right. We see trouble,
转身就走
we turn around and walk the other way.
-置身事外 -见鬼
- We are out of the business. - Holy shit.
真起暴♥乱♥了吗
Is this a real riot?
真起暴♥乱♥了
This is a real riot.
如果真是暴♥乱♥
If this is a real riot,
你觉得是平等的进步还是退步
do you think this is a step forward or backwards for equality?
我不在乎 而且咱们该走了
I don't care. And we're getting out of here now.
快
Come on.
别发神经了 快走
Are you kidding me? Come on.
好吧
Fine.
大家安静
I need it to be quiet.
大家能安静一点吗
Could everybody be quiet?
该死
God damn it.
见鬼 盒子砸到我了 流血了吗
Oh, shit. I got hit with the casing. Am I bleeding?
肯定会留疤
You got a mark for sure.
大家能闭嘴让我想想吗
Could everybody just shut the fuck up so I can think?
别想太多 使劲开枪
Less think. More shoot!
你最好把嘴闭上
You better shut your mouth
免得她爆你的头
before she pops that balloon head of yours.
如果她开枪
Yo, if she shoot this guy,
警卫的脑袋就会炸得到处都是
we gonna get guard brains all over us.
那不行 这条裤子我很喜欢的
No, these are my good pants.
-我就这个意思 -我小时候
- That's what I'm saying. - I had frogs
养了几只青蛙
when I was a kid.
因为住在小溪边 就直接铲进桶里
We lived by a creek. We used to scoop them up into buckets--
老娘不想听你讲故事 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
I don't wanna hear your fuckin' story. Shut the fuck up.
有一次我带了几只去学校 从那以后
I brought some to school once, and after that,
大家都叫我蛤♥蟆♥男汤米
everyone called me Tommy the Toad-boy,
但很明显那是青蛙
even though they were clearly frogs.
他在打同情牌
See, he doing that thing,
想让她知道自己是个可怜人
trying to make her see he a person and shit.
以前我在奥普拉的节目上看到过
You know, I seen that shit on Oprah back in the day.
我们该离开这个鬼地方了
I think it's time to get the hell out of Dodge.
我想看看结果如何
Uh-uh. I gotta see how this ends.
我姐姐达娜生物总是能拿优秀
My sister Dana always got A's in biology.
我有两个姐姐
I have two sisters.
老娘不会西班牙语
I don't fuckin' speak Spanish.
她说了让他闭嘴的
She told him to shut the fuck up.
好 现在可以走了
Okay, now we can go.
不...那是枪声
No, no, that... that was shots fired.
什么
What?
是小汉
It's Humps.
怎么
How?
迪克森让他带支枪过去
Dixon let him through with a piece.
本来也让我一起过去
I might have been there, too.
老兄 如果他在搞什么大屠♥杀♥
Dude, if he's pulling a Columbine,
那都得怪你
that is so on you.
他给的理由很充分
He made some very convincing arguments.
他是神经啊 老兄
He's a freak, man.
好好好
Yeah. Right?
老天
Jesus.
见鬼
Fuck.
老天 肯定是开枪了
Jesus fuck! That was definitely a gunshot.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we gonna go?
不知道 回集宿区吧
I don't know. Maybe the dorms?
躲在被子下面直到一切结束
Hide under the covers until it's over.
是啊 监狱的被单可以防弹呢
'Cause prison blankets are so bulletproof.
干得漂亮
Fuck, yeah!
滚开
Fuck off!
你没按规矩来
You went off book.
听到什么声音了吗
Did you hear something?
听到你搞砸的声音
The sound of you fucking up.
我做得没错
I did the right thing.
你还真是肯定呢
Oh, you're so sure about that, huh?
怎么 因为你有丰富的公♥关♥经验吗
What, your vast PR experience led you to that conclusion?
而你打算让那孩子进监狱 凭什么
And you were ready to send that kid to prison for--
凭他杀人
Killing someone.
咱们要再回顾一下事情经过吗
Shall we go over the facts again?
你应该着手准备简历了
You should start working on your résumé.
是吗 你该
Yeah? You should...
回你的紧身西装店 少管闲事
go back to the tight suit store. Mind your own business.
我穿这衣服很炫 你个乡巴佬
I rock this suit, you schlepper.
有人看到小汉吗
Anyone got eyes on Humps?
-小汉 听得到吗 -你真的开枪了
- Humps, you there? - You really did it.
-我可让人惊喜了 -老兄 怎么回事
- Yeah. I'm full of surprises. - Dude, what's going on?
我需要医护
I need medical attention.
你该闭嘴
You need to shut your mouth.
要不干掉他得了
I say finish him off.
人死了就不能指证了
Dead men can't point fingers.
很好 感觉棒极了
Good. This feels good.
是吧
Right?
如果你要杀他 那你也得杀了她
If you kill him, you probably gonna have to kill her, too.
不要 求你了 我什么都不知道
No, no, no. Please, I don't know anything.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
不行啊 他们根本不在乎我们
Nah, man. They don't seem to care about our lives,
我们又何必在乎他们是死是活呢
so why we gotta give a shit if they live or die?
我在乎 我非常在乎
I do. I do. I care so much.
要我来了结他 还是你们要踢死他
Should I finish him off, or you two gonna kick him to death?
达娅
Daya!
她根本不知道自己在做什么
She don't know what the fuck she's doing.
我袖口都沾上血了 棒极了
I got blood on my cuff. Great.
咱们走 还有正事
Let's go. We got business.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 住手
No! Stop!
不
No!
听着 为时未晚 没有出人命
Okay, it's not too late. Nobody's dead.
我们还能挽回
We can still pull this back.
挽回 我朝警卫的老二开了枪
Pull back? I shot a guard in the dick.
差不多吧 这玩意儿反冲力太大
Almost. This shit got serious kickback.
歌♥洛丽娅 无意冒犯 但
Hell, Gloria, respect and all, but...
早就"为时已晚"了
"Too late" is way in the rearview, man.
我们要搞死这个混♥蛋♥
We're taking this motherfucker.
拉莫斯 住手 他活着更有用
Ramos, hold up. He'll be way more valuable alive.
谁要加入
Who's in?
那是我的消音耳塞吗
Yo, are those noise-canceling headphones?
那是名牌香体喷雾吗
Is that Love's Baby Soft?
这事不会善终
This does not end well.
说得像以前过得有多好似的
Like it was going so good before? Huh?
我们要制定一个计划
Okay, we need a plan.
这儿谁是老大
Yo, who's the one in charge here?
你这个话多的 还是我这个拿枪的
You with the mouth, or me with the gun?
你想当老大 我没意见
Hey, you wanna be in charge? It's fine by me.
你们俩都冷静点 就...
All right, why don't you both just calm down, all right? Just--
谁能告诉我怎么回事
Someone tell me what the hell is going on.
-你去回答 -真的吗
- You. Answer it. - What, seriously?
对 假装是她
Yeah! Be her.
她叫啥来着
What's her name again?
你 报上名来
You, tell her your name.
麦卡...麦卡洛
McCull... McCullough.
-阿缇珍·麦卡洛 -阿缇珍
- Artesian McCullough. - Artesian?
是个南达科塔州的小镇
It's a town in South Dakota.
我是麦卡洛 小汉开了枪
McCullough here. Uh, shots fired by Humps.
这家伙疯了 开始大屠♥杀♥
Guy's going nuts, full-on Sandy Hook.
躲起来
Hide. Ahhh!
不赖吧
Not bad, huh?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表