剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You in the toast!
-以吐司的圣光之名 -你在吐司上
- Gaze upon the glory of the toast. - You in the toast.
-你瞧瞧 -我看不出来...
- Look at that! - Yeah, I don't see it. It...
上帝啊 就在这 在这片焦痕里
Oh, holy mother, there it is in, in the burn marks.
-是啊 -真漂亮
- Yeah! - Oh, it's beautiful!
这是天赐的礼物
It's a gift. It's a gift.
这是天赐的礼物 谢谢你 诺尔玛
It's a gift! Thank you. Thank you, Norma.
-太疯狂了 诺尔玛吐司 -这是奇迹
- It's so crazy. Toast Norma. - It's a miracle.
诺尔玛 跟你一模一样 这真的是奇迹
Norma, it looks just like you. It's a real miracle.
-她又睡着了 -什么
- She's sleeping again. - What?
苯尼
Yo, Bennie.
醒一醒
Wake up.
什么苯尼
"Bennie"?
我们可是数过了 伙计
Yeah, we checked out them foils, man.
你吞了大概有一百片苯海拉明
You took, like, 100 Benadryls.
不过好消息是
But the good news is your
十年前就给你准备好抗过敏药了
allergies are squared away for, like, a decade.
我还是不明白我们到底为什么要帮她
I still don't understand why we're helping her anyway.
她又不是咱们中的一员
She ain't one of us.
因为你从来没去过精神病区
Because you have never been to Psych.
我进禁闭室的时候也没人救我啊
Nobody saved me from the SHU.
你最后还不是从禁闭室出来了
Well, eventually, you come back from the SHU.
再说了 只要她跟咱们一起
And look, besides, as long as she with us,
咱们就像老虎·伍兹那种监狱帮派
we're gonna be like the Tiger Woods of prison cliques.
混种才最美
Blasian is beautiful.
没错
Hey, that's right.
只要你心属黑人
Your skin doesn't have to be black,
你无须拥有黑色的皮肤
as long as your heart is black.
她又睡着了
She's sleeping again.
你对这一切显得很冷静啊
You've been pretty chill about all of this.
你到底在干什么啊
Man, what you doin', anyway?
既然你这么好打听
Well, for your nosy information,
我在写我的转狱申请呢
I'm working on my conversion essay.
-你还在努力啊 -没错
- You still on that? - You damn right.
不管他们夺走我任何东西
No matter what they take from me,
也没法剥夺我吃犹太餐的权利
they can't take away my motherfucking kosher meals.
好吧 这有个犹太黑人 有个亚裔黑人
Okay. I got a Black Jew, I got an Asian Black,
一群比赛下蹲的投机分子
a bunch of race-squatting carpetbaggers.
为了真♥主♥的荣耀
You've disciplined your body in
你已经遵照以利亚的指点
accordance with the teachings of blessed Elijah,
约束你自己
for the glory of Allah.
但任何 任何越轨行为
But anything more, anything more,
皆属自我膨胀和不正当行为 我严令禁止
is self-aggrandizing and immodest, and I forbid it.
那上大学呢
What about college?
我跑步的奖金能供得起
Running track can pay for it.
如果在大庭广众之下像个普通的妓♥女♥一样
Not if it means running half-naked in public,
半裸着跑就不行
like a common whore.
我穿着大袍子怎么比赛
I can't compete wearing a tent.
她有天赋和激♥情♥ 还想上大学
She has a talent and a passion, and college,
想上好的大学 不跑步是不行的
a good college, is out of reach without this.
特别对于一个女人 对于一个黑人女性
Especially for a woman. Especially for a black woman.
我不信奉金钱
Money is not my God.
也许我不信奉真♥主♥
Maybe Allah ain't my god.
也许我不想当伊♥斯♥兰♥国家里让家人骄傲的女儿
Maybe I don't want to be a proud daughter in the Nation of Islam.
我是说她至少知道父亲是谁吧
I mean, at least she knows who the father is, right?
即使他是个弃她而去的混球
Even if he's a shit-eating pussy who walked out.
那孩子绝对不会听到本尼特这个名字
That baby ain't never gonna hear the name Bennett.
我爸爸可能是胡里奥 罗德里戈或查德
My dad was either Julio, Rodrigo, or Chad.
算我走运 是查德
My luck, it was fucking Chad.
怀孕晚期会漏尿
A mailbox that leaks pee.
我要求了剖腹产
I asked for a C-section,
这样我的尿布就不用晒给所有人看了
so my sails wouldn't be flapping in the wind.
我不需要什么私人空间
I don't have anything flapping.
就像你眼睛上被揍了一拳
It feels like, you know, when you get punched in the eye
肯定会肿一大块
and it swells shut?
只不过我是下♥体♥被揍了一拳
Except I got punched in the chocha.
你回来了都不和你妈妈说一声吗
You're back, and you didn't come talk to your mother?
这他妈是想干什么
What kind of shit is that?
我知道没必要 反正你也会冒出来的
I knew I didn't have to 'cause you're gonna butt in anyway.
你得到你想要的东西了吧
You got what you wanted, didn't you?
我跟我的孩子待了两小时
I was with my baby two hours,
做好把他交给黄胡妈妈的准备
getting ready to hand it over to Pornstache's mom.
结果谁出现了 凯撒和咱们的表姐来了
And who shows up? Cesar and our cousin, Yas.
别装得一副不高兴的样子 我知道你很开心
Don't pretend like you ain't happy, 'cause I know you are.
你什么都不知道
Ah, you don't know anything.
你很高兴 但你不能说 因为你得恨我
You're happy, but you can't say it 'cause you gotta hate me.
你说把孩子留下对她来说最糟糕不过了
You said keeping the baby was the worst thing for her.
是啊 小孩会适应
Yeah, well, kids adapt.
马克·安东尼接受的是混合教育
Marc Anthony grew up in the projects
现在他富得流油 还搭上了詹妮弗·洛佩兹
and now he's rich and got to stick it to J.Lo
即使他就这么丁点大
even though he's pocket-size.
这都怪你自己
And this was about you.
我知道你抱着她时的感觉
I know that feeling you got when you had her in your arms.
要是你继续沉迷下去 你就完蛋了
And if that went away forever, you'd be all kinds of fucked up.
你说得好像她是毒品似的
You make her sound like she's drugs.
最毒的那种
The worst kind.
她会让你感觉前所未有的好
She's gonna make you feel better than you ever thought you could,
然后吸走你所有的钱 毁掉你的生活
then drain all your money and ruin your life.
你会永远需要她
You're always gonna need her.
即使你恨他 你还是会爱她
And even when you hate her, you're gonna love her.
即使她和你一起在监狱里
Even when she's in prison with you.
-谢谢你 -真♥他♥妈♥有那么难吗
- Thank you. - Was that so fucking hard?
闻威士忌和闻红酒不一样
Nosing whiskey isn't like sniffing wine.
你要是扑到玻璃杯里去闻
Now, you'd fry your brain right out of your skull
感觉就像要把脑子炸出来了
with full nasal insertion into the tumbler.
不 闻本身就是一种艺术
No, nosing is an art form of its own.
你们准备好以后 就来尝一尝吧
All right, when you boys are ready, go ahead and imbibe.
但别吞下去
But don't swallow.
细品一下
Chew the scotch.
让其充分探索你舌头的每一个角落
Let it explore the different taste corners of your tongue.
他这套品尝威士忌的把戏都是从网上学的
He stole all that fellating whiskey stuff from a YouTube video.
你想说什么 丹尼
You got something to say there, Danny?
爸爸 我们真的得谈点正事了
Dad, uh, we just really need to get down to business.
丹尼 我在教你呢
Danny, I'm trying to teach you.
这都是正事
It's all business.
这酒吧 这些破事 都是种艺术
The club, the bullshit, it's a dance.
伯赛特关完禁闭出来了
Yeah, well, Burset comes out of the SHU. Cha-cha-cha.
伯赛特关完禁闭出来了
Uh, Burset comes out of the SHU.
你说第一遍时我就听清楚了
I heard you the first time.
你的开场白呢
Where was your preamble?
你应该如何引导我看到
Where was the lead-in where you reminded me
你在修理围栏和新菜单上所省的钱
how you saved money on the fence repair and the new meal plan?
别这样 我教得没这么差
Come on, I taught you better!
跟我说说我们安置的新床
Tell me about the new beds we're installing.
跟我说说我们还能赚多少钱
Tell me how much more money we're gonna make.
皮尔森先生 我们应该
Mr. Pearson, we need to focus
关注那些会躺在新床上的人
on the people we're tucking into these new beds,
以及我们所得到的
or any budget surplus we find
财政结余将被用来
is going straight to fight
应付一个接一个的过失诉讼
one gross-negligence lawsuit after another.
我们有机会帮助伯赛特
We have a chance to set the pace with Burset.
我们不能永远给她关禁闭
We can't keep her in the SHU forever,
关得越久 我们就越...
and the longer we do, the more we open ourselves up for...
我先来给你说几句 乔
Let me back you up here for a second, Joe.
伯赛特小姐正处于保护性监禁中
Ms. Burset is in protective custody,
而不是单独监禁
not solitary confinement.
这两者都一样恐怖 先生
It's both one and the horrible same, sir.
我懂
I understand.
而且我们还得谈谈
And we need to talk about
如何更新我的设备 以及
updating our facilities and our policies
如何让狱警发挥所用的长♥期♥要务
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表