剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Why don't you try it, huh? Why don't you try that?
我他妈爱怎么操怎么操
Just let me have my fucking way with you.
把你绑起来也不错
Hey, I could tie you up.
你那破T恤可以用来塞嘴对吧
We could maybe use your fucking T-shirt as a gag, huh?
别这样好吗
Would you stop it?
我他妈想怎么玩你就怎么玩
I'm gonna do whatever I fucking want to you,
你给老娘躺着 乖乖受着
and you're gonna lie down and you're gonna take it,
因为这才是正确做法 对吗
because that's the way this works, isn't it?
对不对
Isn't that it?
别这样
Stop that.
别...
Stop it.
我想停下来的
I wanted to stop.
我好希望他停下来 我想让他停下的
I wanted to stop so bad. I wanted him to stop.
很好
Good.
我们会找到那个混♥蛋♥的
'Cause we're gonna get that motherfucker.
好了 没事了
Come on. It's okay.
你真应该看看她那张脸
You should've seen her face.
我搞定她们了
I mean, I got them.
她们简直要当场流口水了
They were all practically drooling over the money.
然后我当着所有人的面 面向她
And then I turned to her in front of everybody, and I'm all...
"顺便说一句
and, by the way...
弗娜卡 你被开除了"
Flaca, you're fired."
臭婊♥子♥ 给老娘长点记性
That'll teach the little bitch not to instigate!
-真难看 -是牛逼好吗
- That's gross. - No, it was badass.
-我退出 -什么
- I'm out. - What?
我不想参与
I don't wanna be involved.
参与什么 生意吗
With what, the business?
什么都不参与
With any of it.
你不应该对弗娜卡那样的 帕波
What you did to Flaca was weird, Piper.
她很穷 她们都穷
She's poor. A lot of these girls, they're poor.
当然会喜欢钱
Of course they were excited about money.
每小时拿一美元都开心好久
They're excited about a dollar-an-hour job.
-好吧 -我不喜欢这样的你
- Okay. - I don't like this version of you.
我还不喜欢这样的你呢
Well, maybe I don't like this version of you.
我怎样了
What version is that?
多疑 饥渴 事事批判
The paranoid, needy version. The judge-y version.
艾丽克斯 你到底怎么回事
I mean, fuck, Alex, what is your problem?
你不清楚这条路通向哪里
You have no idea what you're getting into.
你不知道她们是什么人
You don't know who these people are,
也不知道她们认识什么人
you don't know who they're connected to,
你现在只是醉心于这点小权势
and you're on some weird little power trip.
我在走你走过的路 你受不了
I am doing exactly what you did, and you cannot handle it
是因为你害怕我做得比你好
because you're afraid I might be better at it than you are.
也许你确实比我强
You probably are better at it now.
天赋异禀
You're a natural.
我不干了 帕波
I'm out, Pipes.
不参与生意
I'm out of that and...
也不管你了
I'm out of this.
谁来领导我们 我们得选领导
So, who's gonna rep us? We need to elect a leader.
我愿意 但是我不知道什么情况
Well, I'd do it, but somebody needs to explain to me
谁给我解释一下
how the whole thing works.
我去 他想通了
Holy shit, he's come around.
太棒了 我们要成了
Dude! Now it's official.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
你们真的想跟世纪挑战公♥司♥为敌吗
Do you really wanna make an enemy out of MCC?
你们这么激动
You guys got yourself all riled up
却不知道到底要做什么
without really considering what it is you're doing.
我们在重建工会
We're re-unionizing.
感觉非常棒
And it feels so good.
是吗
Right.
你们具体要申诉什么
What are your exact grievances?
你们是否得到了30%以上的员工支持
Have you rallied at least 30% support from the employee base?
他们都正式签署过同意书了吗
Have you gotten them all to sign authorization cards?
光这么闹腾谁会理你啊
How do you guys expect to be taken seriously?
妈的 你好专业啊
Shit... you do know what you're talking about.
你来领导我们吧
You should lead us.
这不好说
That's a conflict of interest.
如今企业类型不一样了啊
These corporate types are a different breed.
他们伤害了我们和我们的家庭
They're hurting us. They're hurting our families.
我们需要领袖
We need a leader.
我们需要你 兄弟
We need you, man.
没错 我们需要你
We do. We need you.
首先 不要在休息室开会了
Well, for starters, stop meeting in the break room.
别给他们借口找茬
Don't give them a reason to squash you.
他们很专业
These guys are pros.
他们会叫你们开会
They will call a meeting.
貌似是自愿的 但其实必须参加
It will seem optional, but it won't be.
只要你进了那间屋子
And once they have you captive,
他们就会给你洗♥脑♥
they are going to feed you a bunch of BS
让你以为他们很友好
about it being a friendly workplace.
他们还会使用恐吓手段
And then they are going to use scare tactics
让你以为自己马上就要失业了
to try and convince you that you're all gonna lose your jobs.
别他妈听他们的
Don't fucking listen to 'em.
他们应该求你们留下
They need you more than you need them.
你愿意吗
So, you in?
我可以帮你们
I could be your guy.
我不知道你们怎么样
I don't know about y'all,
但我想吼几句来庆祝一下
but I feel a "Hip, hip, hooray" coming on right about now.
-不必了不必了 -来吧来吧
- Please don't. Please don't. - Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
-我要说了 -来吧
- No, it's coming. - Oh, yeah!
-哟 哟 -太棒了
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-哟 哟 -太棒了
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-哟 哟 -太棒了
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
*你是否听到*
* Do you hear the people sing *
*愤怒的号♥角*
* Singing the song of angry men? *
*这些勇士啊*
* It is the music of the people *
*将奋起举刀*
* Who will not be slaves again! *
*当你的心跳*
* When the beating of your heart *
*现出鼓点的力道*
* Echoes the beating of the drums *
*新生即将来到 就在明日拂晓*
* There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes! *
我没听过这首歌♥
I don't even know this song.
*你是否听到*
* Do you hear the people sing *
*愤怒的号♥角*
* Singing the song of angry men? *
*这些勇士啊*
* It is the music of the people *
*将奋起举刀*
* Who will not be slaves again! *
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表