剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
could go back to the lake and have sex and do slackline.
结果搞得我错过了拥抱
So, I missed my hug.
那些人听起来像好朋友吗 我是说
Do those sound like good friends to you? I mean...
为什么我就找不到真正关心我的人呢
why don't I have people in my life who really care about me?
也许是我的原因 我太懒了
Maybe it's me. I've been lazy.
但是在这里也能交到朋友的吧
But... there are connections to be made in here, right?
我是说 我看见
I mean, I see people who
这里到处都是互相关心对方的人
care about each other all over this place.
他们曾经也都是初来乍到
And they were all new once.
是的
Yeah.
这就说的通了
That makes sense.
我懂了 这就是你的能力
I get it. This is your thing.
你就这样意味深长地看着别人
You give people this meaningful stare,
大家自然会把自己的感情投射其中
and people project their feelings onto it.
这真的很让人宽心
It's really soothing.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
犯人 不许触摸
Inmates, no touching.
谢谢你帮我
Oh, thanks. Thanks for helping.
好吧 从免费发放的地方偷东西
Yeah. You steal from someone who's giving it away for free.
就像是双重负面因果
That's, like... double negative karma.
确实挺糟糕的
Yeah, it is pretty fucked up.
你知道这个还需要
You know this isn't gonna be ready for,
差不多一周时间才能好 对吧
like, another week or so, right?
-一周吗 -是的
- A week? - Yeah.
罗马不是一天建成的
去他妈的罗马
Fuck Rome.
我只想要醉酒
你有嫌疑人吗
You got any suspects?
可能是帕帕扎基斯
You know, it could be Papadakis.
我知道有几个女孩因为她的那东西生病了
I know a couple of girls got sick off her shit.
没错 没准她想要偷我的秘方
Yo, maybe she's trying to steal my secret ingredient!
-肉桂吗 -西瓜吗
- Cinnamon! - Watermelon!
不 不是 去你的
No, and no! All right? Fuck you.
我才不告诉你们
I ain't telling you.
我想那个松鼠死了
I think that squirrel's dead.
它一直躺在那个树枝上一动不动
He's just been laying up in that branch this whole time.
别 别那么做
Yo, don't do that, man.
没准它会爬下来抓花你的脸
He gonna come down and come for your face,
然后把你的眼睛挖出来
And claw your eyes out and shit.
我表兄之前养的雪貂就那么干过
My cousin had a ferret who did that.
-那松鼠根本没反应 -也许他是弱智
- That squirrel is not giving one shit. - Maybe he's retarded.
也许他喝醉了
Maybe he's drunk.
你是说那个小家伙是烈酒大盗吗
What, you saying that little thing is the hooch bandit?
得了吧 你们
Come on, y'all.
那个袋子很重 而且埋得很深
The bags are heavy, they were buried deep.
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
它可没那么小
He's not that little.
也许它是它爸爸和浣熊做♥爱♥生出来的
Maybe his daddy fucked a raccoon
他是混血种
and he's one of those hybrid species.
一个松浣熊
A squacoon.
-他的尾巴挺像的 -谢谢
- His tail is kind of stripey-like. - Thank you.
松鼠和浣熊不能交♥配♥
Squirrels and raccoons can't mate.
好吗 他们是两种不同的物种
All right? They're, like, two totally different species.
无论它是什么 我觉得会成为你的问题
Whatever he is, I think he's your problem.
你需要保护你的货
You gotta defend your stash.
在农场时 我爸爸用尿和辣椒粉
On the farm, my daddy used pee and cayenne pepper
来驱赶臭鼬
to keep the skunks away.
我想我应该先从道歉开始
I suppose I should start out by apologizing,
这些年里为了乔治我可没少道歉
which I've had to do a lot through the years for George.
但是这次真的尤其严重
Although, this one really takes the cake.
也许我不该提起蛋糕因为你...
I suppose I shouldn't mention cake because you probably--
它可以给你
You can have it.
"它"
"It"?
它是指宝宝吗
The baby?
我又不知道是男是女 无所谓
I don't know if it's a boy or a girl. It doesn't matter.
反正我都不想要
Either way, I don't want it.
我妈说你家房♥子又大又好
My mom says you have a real nice house,
宝宝会有他自己的房♥间和各种东西咯
so he'll have his own room and stuff.
是的
Yes, that's true.
你好像很不自在
You seem upset.
我在监狱里被搞大了肚子 女士
I'm pregnant in prison, lady.
你想我会兴高采烈地被母性光辉围绕吗
Were you really expecting for me to be all happy and glowy?
不不 我只是 以为
No, no. I just-- I thought--
我以为我们能再聊上一会儿
I thought we would talk a little bit more.
还有什么好聊 我对这个宝宝毫无感觉
What is there to say? I don't feel anything for this baby.
你很难会喜欢一个
It's hard to have love for
在你膀胱上安营扎寨的东西
something that's camping out on your bladder.
我曾生生看自己翘臀变成露易丝姨妈那样
I remember watching my ass turn into my Aunt Louise's.
真的很难看
It was not a good look.
不过我也记得做过这样一些逼真的梦
But, um, I also remember having these really vivid dreams.
这根本不是美梦成真 这是个错误
None of this is what dreams are made of. It was just a mistake.
所以如果你想试着
So, if you're trying to
用这个决定来证明什么 愿上帝保佑你
prove something by taking that on, God bless.
我是在努力证明一些东西
I am trying to prove something.
我知道这很疯狂 但他一直是
I know that's crazy, but I... He was always...
我办出院手续的时候 那个护士
Look, the nurse, when I was checking out of the hospital,
把包在襁褓里的乔治递给我的时候告诉我
handed me George all wrapped up in a blanket and said,
你的孩子会很难养 祝你好运
"You have a difficult child. Good luck."
她说的对
And she was right.
我应该做得更多更好
I should've done more, you know.
我那么年轻 婚姻不幸
I was young and I was in a bad marriage,
但随着时间流逝 你会懂得一些事情的
and you just realize stuff as time goes on.
所以
So...
听着 他是我的孩子
Look, he's my kid.
即使到现在 他的作为都是我的责任
He's my responsibility even now.
我爱他 我也会爱你的宝宝
And I love him, and I will love that baby.
我会全心全意做好的 迪亚茨小姐
And I'm gonna do this right, Miss Diaz. I am committed.
全是你的了 我们说完了吗
All yours. Are we done here?
噢我天 你都还不认识我
Oh, my God, you... You don't even know me.
我是说
I mean, I...
说不定我是个斧头杀手
I could be some kind of ax murderer
专门爱用婴儿的皮肤来做大衣呢
who wants to make coats out of the skins of babies or something.
我看太多真实罪案的电视节目了
I watch a lot of true crime TV.
你要宝宝 我答应了 干嘛还要逼我
You want the baby, I said yes. Why do you keep on pushing me?
因为我担心你会改主意
Because I'm afraid you'll change your mind.
我担心你从抑郁中走出来时
I'm afraid that you'll snap out of this depression
会问自己 "我在想什么呢"
and wonder, "What was I thinking?"
你有纸吗 我现在就签个名写清楚
You got a paper? I'll sign it over right now.
你会得到让你从头教育的宝宝
You'll get your do-over baby,
我也得到开始新生活的机会
and I'll have a chance to start a new life
只需要担心我自己
where I just gotta worry about me.
你还没生 没法签文件
You can't sign the paper until you've had the baby.
噢 我知道了
Oh, I get it now.
这儿有没有能和你谈谈心的人
Is there somebody in here that you could talk to?
比如说专业人士什么的
You know, a professional or something?
我的辅♥导♥师是个白人老头
My counselor is an old white man
专在走廊里用西语打招呼来拉近我们关系
who tries to connect by saying "Hola" in the hallway.
你该庆幸 我妈完全赞同这笔交易
And lucky for you, my mom is all up for the deal.
在她不那么贱的时候 我有时也跟她聊
I talk to her sometimes, mmm, when she's not being a total bitch.
真是些"好队友"
Go team.
好吧 我会很快再回来探望你
Well, I'm gonna come back and visit you again really soon,
到时我们可以再深聊
and we'll talk some more.
非常高兴见到你 达娅娜
It was very nice to meet you, Dayanara.
再见
Bye.
快看看
Check it out.
太棒了 老娘要有新包包了
Oh, yeah! Mama's got a brand new bag!
该死的查普曼果然被选上了
'Course fucking Chapman got it.
卧♥槽♥ 太棒了 我在这
Fuck, yeah! That's me!
太棒了 老娘再也不是谁的女仆了
Yes! Ain't nobody's maid no more!
别 别这样
No! Quit that.
你怎么知道那工作到底好不好
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表