剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Saw that coming.
所以 这意味着你正式
So, does that mean you're officially--
这意味着我正式 有了女朋友
It means that I officially... have a girlfriend.
上帝啊
Dear God.
我发现我也经常说那句话
You know, I find myself saying that phrase, too, a lot.
但是音调变化不同 而且
But with a different inflection and...
带着喘息声
breathier.
我的 上帝啊
Dear... God!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
你好
Hi, there.
需要什么吗
Need something?
很抱歉打扰你
Well, I'm sorry to bother you.
我只是想给你这个
I just-- I wanted you to have these.
我觉得它们会让你心情好起来
I thought they might brighten your day.
玫瑰种子
Rose seeds?
是吗 我对园艺一窍不通
Oh, is that what they are? I don't have a green thumb, so...
包装上就写着"玫瑰"
It says "Rose" Right there on the package.
我吃完午饭后有点忙 所以
I was in a hurry after lunch, so...
把它们种到花♥园♥里会很好看的
They'll be a lovely addition to the garden.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你怎么会喜欢那种
How you gonna love a song that just like,
把周一到周五唱一遍的歌♥
lists the days of the week?
像《芝麻街》那样的
Like it's Sesame Street or some shit?
那只是一小部分而已
That's only one teeny part.
剩下的都是"今晚将会非常精彩"
The rest is all, "Tonight's gonna be a good night."
让我对将要来到的这一晚
It makes me feel optimistic about the evening
感到很乐观
we gonna have and shit.
但你清楚我们在监狱里 对吧
You know we in prison though, right?
无所谓 反正他们也会满场
Whatever, man, they all sellouts anyway.
伙计
Man...
你好 请等一下
Hello? One second, please.
珀比·华盛顿 黑眼豆豆打电♥话♥找你
Poussey Washington, it's the Black Eyed Peas calling for you.
他们想把所有的钱都给你
They wanna give you all the moneys.
你只需唱《星期歌♥》然后出名就行了
All you got to do is sing the days of the week and be famous.
-所有的钱吗 -所有的钱
- All the moneys? - All the moneys!
不
No.
伙计 你这是胡扯 胡扯
Man, you're bullshitting! You're bullshitting.
如果这样可以 我就能成为著名说唱歌♥手了
If that's the case, I could be a famous rapper.
我想说的是
You know what I'm saying, like...
糟了 不
Oh, shit no!
我忘了把这破玩意的声音调大了
I forgot to turn this shit up.
我们都知道行动起来的感觉
We all know what it's like to move.
你要拖着那些箱子
All the boxes, the schlepping...
那是哪根葱
Hey, who the fuck is that?
-是朱迪·金 伙计 -女大厨
- Yo, it's Judy King, man! - The chef lady.
她可不止是大厨 伙计
Yo, she ain't just a chef, man.
她还是娱乐和生活专家
She's an entertainment and lifestyle specialist.
她烹制食物
Yo, she cooks the food,
然后还教你怎么摆盘
and then she shows you how to present it, right?
把迷迭香的小枝干摆在盘子上
Putting little sprigs of rosemary on the plate,
把盘子放在苔藓上面之类的
putting it on a bed of moss and shit.
摆盘决定一切
Presentation is everything.
你刚刚是说小枝"干"吗
Did you just say "Sprig"?
蓝莓酪乳派 这是我的方式...
...raspberry buttermilk pie. It's my way of saying...
我之前看过这期节目
I've seen this one before.
那蓝莓酪乳派确实很不错
That raspberry buttermilk pie turns out real nice.
就算白人努力表现得兴奋 他们还是无聊
Even when white folks try to be exciting, they still boring.
是啊 我刚才都睡着了
Yeah, I was asleep.
搞什么 看
Yo, what the fuck? Look.
那姑娘有一天会把我搞死
Man, that girl is gonna be the death of me.
让她关禁闭去吧
Let her ass go to the SHU.
这边请
Right this way.
好的
Sure, yeah.
这是我们的电视间
This is our TV room.
去 快去
Go, go. You gotta go.
白人们...还有其他人种 你们好
White people... and other.
接下来...我们走这边
And we'll be going... uh, this way.
这边请
Right this way.
胳膊举起来
Hey, hands up over your head.
维来找我
Vee came to me.
她告诉我跟着她走
And she told me to follow her...
但我走得不够快
but my feet weren't... fast enough.
好吧
Okay.
然后我就跟丢了 美味姐 我跟丢了
And I missed her, Taystee. I missed her.
苏珊娜 你听我说
Suzanne... you have to listen to me.
-维不在这 -对 她
- Vee wasn't here. - Yes, she--
维死了
Vee's dead.
-不 她没死 -她死了
- No, she's not! - Yes, she is!
-她没死 她没死 -维死了 苏珊娜
- She is not! No, she's not! - Vee is dead, Suzanne!
维死了 维死了 维死了
Vee is dead! Vee is dead! Vee is dead!
她已经不在了
She's gone.
她已经不在了
Yes... she's gone.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用了我能行 谢谢
- Need a little help, there? - Nope, I've got it. Thank you.
我跟他们说你是我女朋友
I called you my girlfriend.
什么 跟谁说的
What? To who?
跟我父母
To my parents...
还有我哥哥和我嫂子
and my... brother and my brother's wife.
-够大胆的 查普曼 -我知道
- That's a bold move, Chapman. - I know.
我没打算说 但它就...
I didn't even mean to say it. It just...
就从我嘴里溜出来了 然后...
It just came out. And now...
它在我脑中挥之不去
Now, I can't stop thinking about it.
你要给我张纸条 让我选同意还是拒绝吗
Do you want to pass me a note and have me circle yes or no?
我又没求你做我女朋友
I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend.
-没有吗 -没有
- Oh, no? - No.
绝对没有 我只是觉得有点奇怪
Definitely not. I just thought... I thought that it was weird.
奇怪至极
It's totally weird.
《古♥兰♥经♥》比我之前
You know, the Quran is turning out
想象的要有意思许多
to be more interesting than I would've guessed.
严格来说 我不该碰它
Technically, I'm not supposed to be touching it,
但我确实洗过手了
but I did wash my hands.
我觉得安♥拉♥不会生气的
So, I decided that Allah would be cool with it.
你愿意做我女朋友吗
Will you be my girlfriend?
-愿意 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Yes?
愿意 你个小傻瓜
Yes, you idiot.
她同意了
She said "Yes."
-真棒 宝贝 -恭喜你
- Good for you, hon. - Mazel tov!
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
-是非生日的礼物 -好吧
- It's a non-birthday gift. - Okay.
给你
Here.
这是什么 这是...歌♥单吗
What is this? Is this... a list of songs?
我没法给你弄首混音 所以...
Well, I couldn't make you a mix, so...
如果我们是正常人 不是奇怪的监狱情侣
I wrote down the songs I would've put on the mix
我就想把这些歌♥做成混音
if we were, like... normal people
把歌♥名写下来了
and not weird prison girlfriends.
《唯有你》 亚兹
Okay, Only You, Yaz.
《你不会喜欢我》 泰根与莎拉
You Wouldn't Like Me, Tegan and Sara.
-《你是我女人》 米格尔 -米格尔
- The Pussy is Mine, Miguel. - Miguel.
这个很棒 也很基
This is so nice, and so gay.
-我知道 -谢谢
- I know. - Thank you.
卡普托先生 我得跟你谈谈
Mr. Caputo, I need to speak to you.
我想你的辅♥导♥员
Uh, I'm sure it's something
肯定愿意帮你 犯人
your counselor would be happy to assist you with, inmate.
是关于守卫的问题
It's about one of your guards.
你看看 我现在很忙
As you can see, I am very busy at the moment.
我明天会抽空找你
So, I will make every effort to try and find you tomorrow.
是关于本尼特狱警的
It's about CO Bennett.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
这边请
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表