剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You see me now?
因为我也看到我了
Because I see me.
是杰森 我觉得他疯了
It's Jason, I think he's fucked up.
我像站在镜子前
I'm like a self-mirror.
我♥操♥
Fucking shit.
发出银亮的光芒
I am silver and shimmery!
杰森 你个蠢货
Jason, you fucking idiot!
我挂了数学和西方文化
I'm failing Math and Western Civ.
西方文化大家都挂了啊
Everybody's failing Western Civ!
他怎么上去的
How did he even get up there?
去他妈的
Fuck it.
不
Oh, no.
你应该种一些甘蓝
You should plant some kale.
我听说现在很流行那个
I hear it's become very popular.
是熟食店里常常摆着的那种吗
The stuff that stays all day on a deli platter?
那只是装饰配菜 不是用来吃的
That's a garnish, not something to eat.
里面应该含有丰富的维生素
It's supposed be loaded with vitamins.
你说的没错
Hey, you were right.
天气真好
Gorgeous day.
你好 琼斯 你个老四季豆
Hey there, Jones, you ol' string bean.
你好
Hello.
说到四季豆
Speaking of string beans,
琼斯对于蔬菜园提了些要求
Jones has some requests for the vegetable garden.
不要试图骗我哦 老烟枪
Now don't go getting any funny ideas with me now, you old burner.
我知道罂粟叶子长成什么样
I do know what a wacky tabacky leaf looks like.
抱歉 我要去个气氛更友好的地方
Excuse me, I have somewhere nicer to be.
不 留下 和我们一起多玩一会
Oh, no. Stay. Have a little more fun with us.
-坐下吧 -真有趣
- Sit. - Such fun.
是的 我原来参加过一次嬉皮音乐节
Yeah, I was at a hippie music festival once.
是在我十岁左右的时候
Must have been, like, 10 or so.
妈妈离开了 所以我就归哥哥管
Mother was away and my older brother was in charge of me.
他的朋友们和我 我们搭车过去的
His buddies and I, we hitchhiked there.
海利 竟然这么叛逆过
Healy, such a rebel.
不 不 我当时都快被吓死了
Oh, no, no, no. I was scared out of my mind.
有两天的时间
For two days,
我的嗓子眼里好像卡了颗高尔夫球似的
I was living with a golf ball stuck in my throat,
但还要强忍♥住眼泪
choking back the tears.
真是一片混乱
It was absolute chaos.
大雨倾盆 但是好像没人在乎
Pouring rain, nobody seemed to care.
人们不停地四处游荡
And people just kept wandering around.
裸身跳舞 浑身泥水
They were dancing completely naked, filthy with the mud.
真是难以置信
It was, like, unbelievable.
你是在伍德斯托克音乐节吗
Were you at Woodstock?
北部的某个地方
Somewhere upstate.
还有人偷走了我的强尼·尤尼塔斯橄榄球
Plus, somebody stole my Johnny Unitas football.
我从没有像那时一样想回家过
I never wanted to be home so badly.
你们能明白的 对吗
You guys understand that, right?
听上去对你造成了很大的创伤
Sounds like it was very traumatizing for you.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我哥哥现在是保险评估师
My brother, he's an insurance appraiser now.
大多是评估船只和一些水上器械
Mostly boats and other watercraft.
今天真不错
This is nice.
空气清新
Fresh air.
相伴的人也好
Good company.
她想要这个 你觉得它能吃吗
So, she wants this. Does that look edible to you?
-你觉得你表现如何 -谁知道
- How you think you did? - Who can tell?
快点 我们才刚刚开始
Come on. We just got started!
我拔掉了下巴上的汗毛
Man, I pluck my chin hairs.
难道那样的保养还不够吗
Ain't that upkeep enough?
-我还需要跑步吗 -身心双修啊
- I got to run, too? - Mind, body.
我刚刚意识到
You know, I'm just now realizing,
我对于这两方面还是很满意的
I'm pretty damn happy with both those departments.
我要走着
I'm walking!
走嘛
Come on.
跑到温室 我们就慢慢走
To the green house, then we can slow it down.
跑起来
Let's go!
如果出汗让我掉头发的话
Man, if I sweat my hair out...
快点 跑起来
Come on! Let's go!
到处都是大♥乳♥在摇
Titties flappin' everywhere!
请告诉我那是玛格丽特酒
Please tell me that's a margarita.
是的 柠檬水
Yeah. Lemonade.
由小卖♥♥铺所能提供的
Made from the finest powdered
最好的原料所调制
ingredients the commissary has to offer.
用的是粉色的调味剂 不是蓝的
With the pink sweetener, not the blue.
很棒 谢谢你
Nice. Thank you.
天啊 我已经铺了四个小时的肥料了
God, I've been laying manure for the last four hours.
最新消息是我们的新公♥司♥领主
The latest rumor is that our new corporate overlords
要在这里测试转基因小麦
are gonna be testing genetically modified wheat out here.
看 谁说监狱不能为你的出狱做准备的
See? Who says prison doesn't prepare you for the outside world?
我们出去以后
You know, when we get out of here...
我找点电工活 你可以搞园艺
I could find electrical work, you could landscape.
我们可以开一辆小皮卡
We could drive a pickup truck.
过上典型的蕾丝生活
We would be living lesbian stereotypes.
我们可以不用剃毛然后开始露营
We could stop shaving and start camping.
可以去参加高尔夫锦标赛
We could go to... golf tournaments.
不吗 那就不打高尔夫
No? No. No golf.
那女孩是谁
Who's that girl?
她穿的不是橘色衣服 所以不是新人
She's not in orange, so she's not new.
我之前从没见过她 但今天见了两次
I've never seen her before, and then today twice in one day.
这就是监狱现象
It's a prison phenomenon.
就在你认为已经见过所有人时
It's like when you think you've seen everyone,
你突然间意识到还有一个女孩
you suddenly notice that there's a girl
脸上有两个酒窝
with a port wine birthmark on her face
从你来时就和你一起在电工部工作
that has been working with you in electrical since you got here
但是你却从没有见过她
and you'd never seen her before.
不 那个现象叫做自以为是
No, that phenomenon is called self-absorbed.
说真的 她好像不太对劲
Seriously, something is up with her.
她超级可疑
She's super sketchy,
很显然她的迪士尼公主是茉莉
and clearly her Disney Princess is Jasmine.
你看 她刚刚在看我
Look! Look! She just looked at me.
一天中两次巧遇 帕波 太奇怪了
Twice in one day out of nowhere, Piper. It's weird.
而且他知道我在这里
And he knows that I'm in here.
所以 你是说
So-- So, you're saying that
库巴找到了个要坐牢的女孩
Kubra found a girl who was headed to prison,
或者更厉害的是他说服了某人
or better yet, convinced someone to get arrested,
被逮捕定罪并送监狱
charged, sent to prison,
然后暗中操控
and then manipulated it
让她被送来这所监狱
so that they would be assigned here,
然后她就可以找到你吗
specifically so they could get you?
我告诉你 他可变♥态♥了
I'm telling you, he's twisted.
擅长打持久战
He plays the long game.
他不会笨到送一个看上去
He's too smart to send in a girl
像是塞浦路斯来的女孩进来的
who looks like she's from Cyprus.
那是菜鸟行为 你这个多疑的种族歧视者
That's a... rookie move. You're a paranoid racist.
她也许只是认为你很可爱
She probably just thinks you're cute.
但是她要是想跟你搭讪
But if she tries to hit on you...
我一棍子夯死她
I will smack a bitch down.
我听过女孩们谈论你
I've heard girls talking about you,
说你可以提供帮助
saying you can offer help.
我现在的情况很糟糕
I'm in a pretty dark place.
是像那种宗教领袖吗
Is this like a guru situation?
我去见过一次阿玛 那个拥抱圣人
I went to see Amma once. The hugging saint.
为了抱一下 我们等了三个小时
We waited for three hours to get hugged,
结果谢默思说他难受
but then Seamus said he felt sick.
他说是因为太阳和抹茶布丁
He said it was from the sun and the chia pudding,
但是我肯定他只是没耐性了
but I'm pretty sure he just got impatient.
我应该去抱一抱的
I could've used that hug.
我也不知道我为什么没有留下
I don't know why I didn't stay.
是的 我知道
Yes, I do.
我之所以没有留下是防止谢默思和梅朵
I didn't stay so Seamus and Meadow
回湖边去做♥爱♥ 一起走扁带
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表