剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
*嘘 嘘 嘘*
*Shh, shh, shh*
*公车上的司机说嘘嘘嘘*
*The driver on the bus Goes shh, shh, shh*
*一路穿过小镇*
*All through the town*
*公车上的司机说嘘嘘嘘*
*The driver on the bus Goes shh, shh, shh*
*嘘嘘嘘 嘘嘘嘘*
*Shh, shh, shh. Shh, shh, shh*
*公车上的司机说嘘嘘嘘*
*The driver on the bus Goes shh, shh, shh*
*一路穿过小镇*
*All through the town*
一个字都别说
Don't say a word!
如果你告诉了他们 他们会伤害你或什么的
If you tell them, they'll hurt you or something like that.
那样我们麻烦就大了
And then, we will be in big trouble.
我什么也没看见
I saw nothing.
我把床铺整理好了
I made my bed.
你看见没 我把床铺整理好了
Did you see that? I made my bed.
我现在可以看电视了吗 不
Can I watch TV now? Nope.
请问我现在可以看电视了吗
May I watch TV now?
太好了
Yes!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢...
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you
你一定很好奇
I bet you're wondering
我这么可爱的狗狗竟然会坐牢
how a nice pooch like me ended up in a joint like this. Huh?
他们说 我还是小奶狗的时候
Well, when I was but a pup, I was, as they say,
被我叔叔侵犯了
interfered with by my uncle.
彼得叔叔 老彼
Uncle Peter. Pete.
敲门
Hey, knock-knock.
我说 你倒是敲敲门呀
I said, knock-knock!
是谁
Oh! Who's there?
-披萨 -叫披萨什么
- Pizza. - Pizza who?
老彼是个超级大变♥态♥
Pete's a really sick guy!
或许是我妈的错
Maybe it was my mother's fault, you know.
她是个典型的自恋狂
A classic narcissist.
拧一个灯泡需要几个自恋狂
How many narcissists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
一个就够了 她拿着灯泡的时候
Just one! Well, you see, she holds the light bulb
整个世界都绕着她转了
and the whole world revolves around her!
麦克风开了吗
Is this thing on?
现代舞我可欣赏不来
I'm not really a fan of modern dance.
有人告诉我什么时候停吗
Somebody gonna tell me when to stop?
停
Stop!
好了
And there they are.
独眼朱利叶斯 红方块之王
One-eyed Julius, King of Diamonds.
亚历山大 伟大的梅花之王
Alexander, our great King of Clubs.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
仁慈的大卫王穿着他的黑桃套装
Kind King David wears his Spade suit.
最后是 查理
And finally, Charlie.
他很重感情[红桃] 对吗
He's all heart, right?
但查理还有个别名
But Charlie's also got another nickname.
你听说过自杀之王吗
You ever hear of the Suicide King?
那就是我们的老伙计查理
That's our pal Charlie over here.
你要是仔细看
See, if you look closely...
能把镜头往前推一点吗
Can someone zoom in over here?
看上去是不是很像他正在捅自己的脑袋
Looks like he's stabbing himself in the head, don't it?
可怜的查理
Poor Charlie.
脑子不太灵光
Not so sharp.
或者他其实很聪明
Or is he?
对子总比大牌大 是不
And pairs is better than high cards, right?
坐好了 孩子们
Okay, boys and girls.
我是你们最爱的苏联小丑 瑞兹弗洛斯基
It's your favorite Soviet clown, Ryzhevolosyy!
一切都太美好了
And everything is just fine!
还有什么好不开心呢
What could be bad?
大家伙都在这里
We have all of our friends with us here.
我们打败了一只怪兽
We defeated a monster,
他可要为他犯下的滔天罪恶
and he's gonna be in big trouble
吃大苦头了 不是吗
for all his monster meaniness, isn't he?
千万别学坏了 孩子们
Don't be like the mean monster, boys and girls.
善待你的朋友和家人
Be a good friend and a good son or daughter.
记住
And remember,
我们怎么进来的不要紧
it doesn't matter how we got here,
重要的是我们现在在一起
as long as we're together.
你听到没
Did you hear that?
会是谁呢
Who could it be?
怎么是鳄鱼不承认来了
Why, it's Denial, the crocodile.
你好 不承认
Hello, Denial.
我不喜欢鳄鱼 它们有24颗尖尖的牙
I don't like crocodiles. They have 24 sharp teeth
而且它们吃东西嚼都不嚼
and they don't even chew their food.
撕开猎物就大块地吞掉
They tear it apart and swallow big hunka chunks.
培根来自猪身上这个部位
Bacon comes from this part of the pig.
-艾丽克斯在哪 -不
- Where is Alex? - No!
是五花肉 老天
It's pork belly! Gosh!
这个宗教自夸在非洲北部
This religion boasts the greatest number of adherents
危险边缘
拥有人数最众的信徒
in the Northern part of Africa.
艾丽克斯在哪
Where is Alex?
什么是祖鲁
What is Zulu?
抱歉 正确答案是 "什么是伊♥斯♥兰♥教"
Sorry. The correct response is, "What is Islam?"
对
Oh! Right!
好了 再问一个问题
Alright, let's go again.
丰斯
出自1974年美国一部
由ABC电视网出品的系列情景喜剧
《欢乐时光》(Happy Days)
方奇也许是最酷的人物了
The Fonz may have been the coolest guy around,
但他已经很久很久没有
but a lot of sand has fallen through the hourglass
-在电视上露面了 -艾丽克斯在哪
- since he last appeared on television. - Where is Alex?
这儿呢 贱♥人♥
I'm here, bitch!
这绝对是我们期待已久的一战
Well, this is certainly the fight we've all been waiting for.
她们从那时起就开始训练了...
These two have been training since...
你说他们练了多久了 鲍勃
How long would you say, Bob?
一辈子了 德鲁
Their whole lives, Drew.
他们已经准备好在今晚的赛场上一决雌雄
They are ready to settle some scores in the ring here tonight,
听我说来
boy, let me tell ya.
铃♥声♥已经敲响 开始决斗吧
There's the bell. Here we go.
*秘密*
*Secret...*
*秘密特工*
*Secret agent.*
*秘密特工 秘密使命*
*A secret agent on a secret mission*
*无声无息 伺机出击*
*A secret agent slides into position*
*身手矫健的秘密特工*
*I'm secret agent smooth*
*狡猾伶俐的秘密特工*
*And I'm secret agent sly*
*无处遁形 尽收眼底*
*And I spy what I spy with my secret agent eye*
*尽职尽责*
*We do what we do*
*无法无天*
*And we don't ask permission*
*秘密特工 秘密使命*
*A secret agent on a secret mission*
*秘密*
*Secret*
*秘密特工*
*Secret agent*
*秘密*
*Secret...*
*秘密特工*
*Secret agent*
走吧 散步时间到
Come on. Time to take a walk.
抱歉 请问我们是怎么来到这里的
Excuse me, can you tell me how we got here?
因为我要是搞明白了 我们就都能回家了
'Cause if I can figure that out, then we can all go home.
一只耳朵进一只耳朵出 我记性太差
In one ear, out the other. Door closes. Window opens.
如果需要我你就在窗上敲三下
Knock three times on the window if you want me.
在水管上敲两下 我就
Twice on the pipe and--
快走 不然我们来硬的了
Move, or we'll help you move.
现在 犯人
Now, inmate.
糟了 101牢房♥有人自杀
Oh, poop. We got a Dutch act in 101.
我去处理
I'll get it.
扬 101牢房♥有个犯人死了
Young, we got an inmate down in 101.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
让你去哪就去哪
We're going where we're going.
我跟踪火星人 我跟踪了火星人
So I followed the Martian. I followed the Martian.
想找到组织
Try to find us.
说不定就藏在小行星团后边呢
Maybe we're hiding behind an asteroid cluster.
奥莉 奥莉 我没氧气了
Ollie, Ollie, oxygen free!
这是监狱暴♥动♥ 不是他妈的学前班表演
This was a prison riot, not a fucking preschool play.
有一个人死了
A man is dead.
-注意措辞 -你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表