剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
还好吗 伯蒂
What's up, Berdie?
看看这是谁来了
Well, look who dragged their stanky asses downtown.
小婊砸 你算老几
Oh, bitch, you ain't shit!
没错 我就是老大
That's right, I'm the shit.
好棒 接的好
Oh, nice. Nice save. Nice save.
快看 是白雪公主和七个小怪兽
Oh, look, it's Snow White and the Seven Freaks.
-我们只有六个人 -你会数数
- There's six of us. - You can count.
我太惊讶了
Color me impressed.
坐下吧 雨人
Have a seat, Rain Man.
她是不是用减刑吸引你来这里的
Is she giving you a shot off your record to be here?
很好 出勤率很高
All right, great turnout.
看看是谁迟到了
And look who's late.
艾丽克斯·沃斯 蠢货一只
It's Alex Vause, you dumb bitch.
什么
What?
好了 大家都站起来 我们先热身
Okay, everybody up. Let's do a warmup.
我们一起来计数热身
We're gonna do a counting warmup.
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...
我们今天聚集于此
We are gathered here today
是为了纪念那些
to remember those that were
三天前在大火中逝去的殉道者
martyred in the conflagration of three days ago.
这是个悲伤的日子 没有一本书生还
It is a sad day when any book is not returned,
或者当书还回来时 已经缺了页
or when it is returned, but with pages missing
因为有些白♥痴♥需要记录笔记
'cause some fool needed to write a note,
或者被拿去擦屁♥股♥
or they needed to wipe their nasty ass,
无论如何
but anyway...
将我们全部的书籍
To have our entire flock
从我们身边夺去
taken from us is almost...
这种悲伤无法估量
beyond reckoning.
所以我们利用这段时间
So we take this time
来纪念那些我们已经逝去的书本
to honor those titles that we've lost.
继续吧 华盛顿
Go ahead, Washington.
好的
Yeah, um...
我之前从来没有参加过书本的葬礼
So, I've never been at a funeral for books before.
我感觉就像
And, like... I feel like...
所有我想说的话都已经在这些书里
there's nothing I can say that wouldn't be better said...
被作者写出来了
in, like, a book.
这些书是由树做成的纸张组成的
But books are made of paper from trees.
所以我们觉得应该在他们死后落叶归根
So we thought they should be returned to the trees
从哪里来回哪里去
from whence they came and everything.
-最终极的还书 -没错
- The ultimate book return. - Yeah.
现在我要读一些
And now I'm just going to
我们都认为值得尊敬的书的名字
read some titles we all thought were worth honoring.
-《远大前程》 -没错
- Great Expectations. - Solid.
-《友好的巨人》 -是的
- The BFG. - Tight.
该死的 字典 字典啊亲
Damn. The dictionary. The dictionary, man!
没有了字典的日子我们应该如何度过
What are we gonna do in the world without a damn dictionary?
《索尔加姐妹》 《牙买♥♥加的风》
Sister Souljah. Oh. A High Wind in Jamaica.
所有戴维·赛达瑞斯的著作
All the David Sedaris'.
还是赛达拉
Or Sedari, I guess?
这是在干嘛
What's going on?
我们在开追悼会
We're having a memorial service.
给书开吗
For books?
是的 给书籍和所有的印刷读物
Yeah, for books and all printed media.
我不知道你还喜欢看书呢
I didn't know you were such a big reader.
B·特拉文的《碧血金沙》
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre by B·Traven.
你最近见到本尼特了吗
Have you, um, seen Bennett?
没有 从上周末我就没有见过他
No, I haven't seen him since before the weekend.
也许是他换班的时间调动了
Oh. Maybe his shifts got moved around.
抱歉 你能放尊重点吗
Uh, excuse me. Can you show some respect?
抱歉 我的哀悼
Sorry. My condolences.
继续
Go ahead.
《松鼠纳特肯的故事》
The Tale of Squirrel Nutkins.
乔纳森兄弟
The Jonathans.
该死 斯威夫特 莱瑟姆 崔普尔
Damn. Swift, Lethem, Tropper,
弗兰岑 凯勒曼 海鸥
Franzen, Kellerman, Livingston Seagull.
上天保佑
God bless.
所以你真的相信这些鬼话
So, you really believe all this mumbo gumbo?
我不知道 她身上确实有些平静的东西
I don't know. There's something calm about her.
她就是一股宁静的力量
She has, like, a quiet energy.
她是个哑巴
She's a mute.
是的 那确实也有帮助
Yeah, that helps with that.
而且她是白人
And she's white.
所以比起西班牙人来说我更相信她的魔力
So, I trust her magic more than the Spanish kind.
你什么都相信
You'll believe anything.
你还玩彩票呢
You play the lottery.
这两个完全不一样
That's different.
至少在玩彩票时 你知道多玩一次
At least with the lottery, you know each time you play,
下一次中奖的几率就会提升一些
your chances are a little better every time.
我不觉得彩票的原理是这样的
I don't think it works like that.
说的好像你知道一样 你希望要什么
Like you know. What'd you wish for?
-我不告诉你 -为什么不
- I'm not telling. - Why not?
因为这是生日许愿守则 不能告诉别人
Because it's birthday wish rules. You can't say.
这里在干吗
Hey, what the hell is going on in here?
什么
What?
我们在烘干鞋子 他们说把鞋子烘干
Oh, we're drying shoes. They said to dry all the shoes.
在甩干机里吗 让我看看工作指令
In the dryers? Let me see the work order.
好的
Fine.
我们最近还会再买♥♥些洗涤剂吗
Hey, are we gonna get more detergent soon, or what?
我们几乎都用光了
We're almost all out.
我告诉卡普托需要再订点
I told Caputo we need to order more.
我不确定他现在还会不会关心这个问题
I'm not sure he really cares at this point.
你真的应该带上耳朵防护
You really should have ear protection.
你有吗
Do you have any?
没有
No.
我只是说 在完美世界的假设中
I just mean, in a perfect world.
琳恩 琳恩
Leanne. Leanne!
干嘛
What?
这是什么
What is this?
我的愿望 我的愿望实现了
My wish! My wish came true!
冷静点
Calm down.
这是魔法
It's magic.
弗兰基
Frankie?
弗兰基
Frankie.
有你的电♥话♥ 弗兰基
You have a phone call, Frankie.
你想接下电♥话♥吗
Would you like to take the phone?
接电♥话♥
Take the phone.
这不是电♥话♥
It's not a phone.
那是什么
What is it?
这是只狗
It's a dog.
不 并不是
No, it's not.
假装赞同 接着进行
Agree to the situation. Roll with it.
但是她很明显
But she is clear--
好吧 这是只狗 我弄错了
All right, it's a dog. Uh, my mistake.
电♥话♥在这
And here is the phone.
那也不是电♥话♥
That's not a phone, either.
那是什么
What is it?
是个老二
A dick!
我不能在继续了 我不干了
I can't... I can't work like this. I will not.
好了 安静
All right, settle down.
继续表演 这是规定
Yo, agree to the situation. That's the rules.
我不能顺着演 这是胡扯
I can't agree to that. It's nonsense!
即兴表演不应该是这样的
This is not how you're supposed to do improv.
我在加州大学学过这个
I took a class at UCB.
太棒了 即兴表演女王
Oh, good for you, Queen Improv.
但这不是你的王国
This is not your kingdom.
好了 我们找其他人上来试试
All right, let's get someone else up here.
沃伦 你已经上过了
Warren, you already went.
但是你说我需要提升和改变
Oh, but you said I needed to sublimate
行为中的因被遗弃所带来的问题
my sense of abandonment issues in activities.
我不记得这么说过
I don't remember saying that.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表