剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I should hang a slip of brochures on my back
"有关变性人常见问题"的牌子
for "frequently asked questions about being transgender".
迈克尔 本尼 我正要做晚饭
Hey, uh, Michael, Benny, I'm about to make dinner.
本尼要留下吃饭
Benny's staying for dinner?
-迈克尔 那是什么 -奶酪棒
- Hey! Oh, Michael, what is that? - String cheese. God.
谢了 迈克尔他妈
Thanks, Michael's Mom.
我说过他开始喷香水了吗
Did I tell you he started wearing cologne?
没说过
Oh, no.
像花露水似的喷满身
Sprays it on like it's insect repellant.
我劝他少喷点的时候
When I told him he might want to ease up,
他让我"少管鸡♥巴♥事"
he told me to stop "riding his dick".
你得赶紧扼杀他那种态度
You need to shut down that attitude fast.
他是态度不好 但还不止如此
Oh, my. He's got attitude, all right. But it's more than that.
昨晚他带回来一个女孩
He brought a girl home last night.
趁我看电视偷偷带她上楼了
Snuck her upstairs while I was watching TV.
我比赛正看得激烈呢
I'm gonna need to step up my game.
-但你逮到他了 -他们在亲热
- But you caught him? - They were making out.
我让她回家了
I sent her home.
这个家可不能变成那样
It's not gonna be that kind of household.
我也不想这么说
Well, you know, I hate to say it,
但让他总和本尼在一起不太合适
but maybe it's not a good idea he spend so much time with Benny.
本尼 跟本尼有什么关系
Benny? What does Benny have to do with it?
我知道他是个好孩子
Well, he's obviously a nice boy and all,
但他家那一带不太平
but he's from a rougher neighborhood.
文化不一样
It's a different culture.
这跟本尼无关
No, this isn't about Benny.
这是要让迈克尔别急着尝禁果
This is about Michael not rushing into sex
学会尊重女人
and respecting women.
你是不是告诉迈克尔
Did you tell Michael that
让他随便找个姑娘练练手
he should find an insecure girl for practice?
-他告诉你了 -对 他告诉我了
- He told you that? - Yeah... he told me that.
下一个
Next.
我要四袋虾味拉面
Give me four shrimp ramens.
卖♥♥光了
All gone.
好吧 鸡肉味的也行
Uh, fine, I'll take the chicken.
也没了
All gone.
所有口味 就连那种像擦地水味的那种
All the flavors, even the one that tastes like floor cleaner...
也卖♥♥光了
sold out.
老天 谁把拉面都买♥♥走了
Jesus, who bought all the ramens?
没人爱吃食堂的新菜 对吧
Nobody can stomach the new food, right?
我决定投资调味包
I've decided to invest in flavor futures.
我已经控制了市场
And I have cornered the market.
这样就能让姑娘们穿内♥裤♥了
This is how we get the girls to wear the panties.
你真是个聪明的混球
You are one clever asshole.
一切都在按部就班地进行
It's all happening.
你和警卫说过了
So, have you talked to the guard?
还没
Not yet.
-艾丽克斯 -我会说的
- Alex... - I'll get to it.
-我还在想其他事 -比如
- I've had other things on my mind. - Like what?
我今早抓住那个洛莉溜进我的铺位
I caught that Lolly person snooping in my cube this morning.
-然后呢 -她要把我吓死了
- So? - So, she's freaking me out.
我在哪都能见到她
I see her everywhere.
你也在哪都能见到我 但我们已经是情侣
You see me everywhere. But as we've already established...
库巴还没派我来杀你呢
I have not been sent by Kubra to kill you.
杀手中的高手长得都不像杀手
Killers don't look like killers if they're good at their jobs.
艾丽克斯 如果我们不把货运出去
Alex, if we do not move this product out of here,
我们就会浮尸水面
we are dead in the water.
我觉得我自己不是
You know, I'm actually not sure
最适合这个任务的人
that I'm the right person for this job.
-你是个专业招募者 -对女人来说
- You were a professional recruiter. - Of women.
男人就更简单了
Men are even easier.
要招女人 你得建立信任
With women, you need to build trust.
男人只需要你保证上♥床♥就行
Men just need the promise of sex.
做出上♥床♥的保证又不花分文
And the promise of sex is free.
如果他们来要你兑现承诺又会怎样呢
And what happens when they come to collect on that promise?
最坏的情况 你帮他们撸一发
Worst case scenario, you give the dude a hand job.
听起来你干过这事啊
Well, it sounds like you got this done.
你在金赛量表里得分比我低 快去吧
You're lower on the Kinsey Scale than I am. Go for it.
-不 我要走了 -干什么说"不"
- No, I'm done. - What do you mean, "no"?
我得去机场接米思缇
I got to pick up Misty from the airport.
告诉那贱♥人♥打出租车
Tell the bitch to take a taxi.
我们不这么做
That's not how we do it.
为什么 她可是个受过训练的专家
Why not? I mean, she's a trained professional.
如果她连从机场回家的路都找不到
If she can't find her way back home from the airport,
我们麻烦就更大了
we got bigger problems.
给她个机会让我们瞧瞧她有多糟糕
Give her a chance to show us how scrappy she is.
好吗
Right?
由你决定 法赫里
Up to you, Fahri.
求你了 法赫里
Come on, Fahri.
管它呢
Fuck it.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
回到这儿真是个好主意
This was such a good idea to come back here.
什么
What?
我以为都因帕波而毁了呢 去他妈的帕波
I thought it was ruined for me because of Piper, but fuck Piper.
反正她不会跳舞
She can't dance, anyway.
我为黛安而来
I'm here for Diane.
她喜欢跳舞
She loved to dance.
是个操赞的舞者
Mamazing dancer.
你听见了吗 我刚说"操赞"
Did you hear that? I just said "mamazing."
操赞
Mamazing.
操赞
Mamazing.
天啊 你肩膀摸起来真舒服
Oh, my God, your shoulder feels so good.
一直都手感这么棒吗
Does it always feel like that?
要不我们小抽一口 我想提提神
Hey, can we do... a bump? I could use a little pick-me-up.
操
Fuck.
怎么了
What's wrong?
对
Yes.
出什么事了
So, what's up?
她被捕了
She got arrested.
新的一章写完了吗
You done with that new chapter yet?
我昨晚刚给你最新一章
I just gave you a new chapter last night.
是啊 但我看完了
Yeah, but I finished that.
好吧 是我不好 我明白了
All right. My bad, I get it.
还要多久你才能写完手头这章
Yo, how long it's gonna take you to finish that one?
-你是SR沃伦吗 -是
- Are you S.R. Warren? - Yes.
我想告诉你我觉得
Well, I want you to know that I think
最后一章里罗德老二的出场次数太少
there wasn't enough Rodcocker in the last chapter.
是 是因为埃德温娜为吉利离开了罗德老二
Yeah, that's 'cause Edwina left Rodcocker for Gilly.
对 但他会回来的 是不是
Yeah, but he's coming back, right?
吉利是个胆小鬼 罗德老二才陪她到最后
I mean, Gilly's a wuss, and Rodcocker is a time humper.
不 吉利是唯一真正爱她的人
No, Gilly is the only one that actually loves her.
当埃德温娜和上将罗德老二在一起的时候
I mean, when Edwina's with Admiral Rodcocker,
他都没有全身心投入
he not even fully present,
因为他也在不同维度里陪其他女人
'cause he also be with other women in other dimensions.
所以他这么霸道
Which is why he's so boss.
我只想说 我也支持罗德老二
I just want to say, I'm also on Team Rodcocker,
但我喜欢你在第三章里介绍的那个人
but I like that dude you introduced in chapter three
他是由凡士林做的
who was made of Vaseline.
我也不知道为什么 但那就是很性感
Ooh, I don't know why, but that shit was hot...
也很悲剧
but also tragic.
但埃德温娜会和吉利在一起的 对吗
But Edwina gonna stay with Gilly, right?
因为罗德老二 人们才会读这破玩意
Rodcocker is the reason people reading this shit.
是不是凡士林兄要回来了
Yo, yo, is the Vaseline dude coming back?
我不知道 我不知道会发生什么
I don't know! I don't know what is going to happen.
如果你们不出去的话
And if you guys don't get out of here,
我就不能写出结果了
I can't write it to find out.
那么
So...
如果你爱《时间隆起历代记》
if you love Time Hump Chronicles,
求求你们 离开吧
please... leave.
好吧
All right.
只是...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表