剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I've always loved getting clean.
我一直都很喜欢清洁身体
I love baths.
我喜欢沐浴
I love showers.
我喜欢洗澡
It's my happy place.
那是我的欢乐之地
Was my happy place.
那曾是我的欢乐之地
All inmates in B dorm must be checked for lice.
B宿舍所有囚犯必须去检查身上有没有虱子
Repeat,
重复一遍
all inmates in B dorm must be checked for lice.
B宿舍所有囚犯必须去检查身上有没有虱子
Oh. I'll be out in a sec. I swear.
我一会儿就出来 我保证
I'll wait. There best be some hot water left.
我可以等着 你最好给我留点热水
There wasn't very much when I started.
我来洗的时候就没多少热水了
Come on, hurry.
快点 快点
All right. Okay. Okay.
好的 好了 好了
I'm done. I'm out. I'm totally out.
我洗完了 出来了 我这就出来
Damn, you got some nice titties.
哎哟 你的奶子可真美
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
You got them TV titties.
你的奶子简直和电视上见的一样
They stand up on they own, all perky and everything.
一对玉乳 昂"头"挺"胸" 神气活现的
Okay.
好吧
You know they sell flip flops at the commissary.
你知道物资部那边是有拖鞋卖的
My money's not in yet, so...
我的钱还没汇过来 所以
You creative, I give you that, high tits.
你可真有创意 我得夸奖你这一点 挺胸妹
Now get the fuck outta the way.
快给老娘滚开吧
Okay.
好吧
I know a place that's got, *
*我知道有个地方* *
hey, ain't nobody crying. *
*无人悲伤哭泣* *
Ain't nobody worried...*
*无人烦恼忧心* *
So, there's an entire pig in there.
所以 那里面烤着一整头猪吗
Yes.
是的
For four of us.
就我们4个人吃吗
It's a small pig.
那只是头小乳猪
I really wanted to use the box.
我真的想试一下这个烤箱
It was my birthday present.
这是我的生日礼物
She's guilty she's leaving.
她很愧疚她得离我而去了
It's a guilt pig roasting box.
那是个因愧疚而赠送的烤猪箱
At least you get something.
至少你还得到一份礼物啊
I'm not getting laid for a year, too,
我也一年时间都不能做爱
but what do I get?
但我得到了什么呢
A baby?
一个孩子吗
But you can't eat it.
但孩子可不能吃
Are we really gonna eat that?
我们真要吃那玩意儿吗
It's thematic.
那可是今晚的主题
You're not serving time in Cuba.
你又不是要去古巴服刑
Pigs. Cops.
猪 警察
How the fuck are you going to jail tomorrow?
你他妈的明天怎么就去看守所了呢
Prison. Not jail.
是监狱 不是看守所
You're missing my shower.
你要错过我家宝宝的送礼会了
Polly, I'm really sorry.
波丽 我真的很抱歉
I know.
我知道
You focus on how you're gonna maintain your eyebrows behind bars.
你得把注意力放在如何在监狱保养你的眉毛上
You may not come back with a unibrow.
你可不能就剩一条眉毛回来
Am I allowed to cry?
我可以哭一场吗
No. Seriously, no.
不行 说真的 不可以
Okay, we are ready. Everybody inside.
好了 我们准备好了 大家都进屋吧
You need a hoist? Yeah.
你需要个升降机来吊起你 是啊
Big girl.
大肚子姑娘
Onto the last supper.
去吃最后的晚餐啦
We gotta do it. I know.
我们得做一次 我知道
God. We really should not have eaten so much. I know.
天啊 我们真不该吃那么多的 是啊
Come on, we got to rally. Okay.
来吧 我们必须大干一场 好的
Make some memories, you know?
创造一些性福的回忆 明白吗
You need some spank bank material.
你需要一些打飞机的刺激性素材
Oh, well, I mean, when you say it like that...
你这么说的话...
Oh, wait. I got what?
等等 我得去... 怎么了
I gotta pee. What? No.
我得去撒尿 什么 别啊
Yeah. Really?
非去不可 真的吗
I'll just I'll be...
我一会儿就 马上
I'll be I'll be right back.
我快速解决就回来
You look beautiful.
你真美
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, shit.
该死
What?
怎么了
You look beautiful, too.
你也很美
Come on. Get in.
快来 上床来吧
You're crying.
你哭了
Shh. Just fuck me. Piper...
别说话 直接干我吧 帕波
Shut up. Please. Please.
别说话了 求你了 求你了
Okay.
好吧
No visiting today.
今天不准探视
Hi, um, I'm here to surrender.
你好 我是主动来服刑的
Okay, then.
那好吧
Did he look surprised to you?
你觉得他看上去很惊讶吗
When I said that I was here to surrender?
我刚说我是来主动服刑的
Didn't he look surprised, like,
他看上去是不是很惊讶 就像在想
what the hell is she doing here?
她跑这儿来搞什么鬼呢
I– I– I didn't notice.
我 我没注意
He looked surprised to me.
我觉得他看上去很惊讶
I look like shit.
我看上去糟糕透了
My eyes are all puffy.
我的眼睛都肿肿的
You're worried about how you look?
你现在竟然在担心你的形象吗
Well, they're gonna know that I was crying.
她们会看出来我哭过了
It's a sign of weakness.
那会显示出我的软弱
You can't show any weakness.
绝对不能表现出软弱
That's what all of the books said.
那本书上重点就强调了这个
Oh, sweetie.
小甜心
Don't call me sweetie.
别叫我小甜心
Oh... Leonard.
好吧 莱纳德
That's better.
那好多了
I can't take it with me.
我不能把这个带在身上
Okay, right.
好吧 也对
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
What?
什么
What are you You you can't put that in your pocket.
你在 你不能把它放在口袋里
It's gonna end up in the bottom of the washing machine.
洗衣服的时候就会掉进洗衣机滚筒里的
Okay. Where where would you like me
好吧 那你希望我
to put it, then, Piper?
把它放在哪里 帕波
Up your ass.
塞进你的屁股里
There's no room.
那地方可没空间了
Apparently, my head's already up there.
显然 我已经一个头两个大了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系的
You know what?
不如这样吧
I'm gonna put it in my wallet, okay?
我把它放在我的钱包里 好吗
And when I get home,
等我回家以后
I will put it in your jewelry box.
我就把它放进你的首饰盒里
Until I'm short on rent, then I may hock it,
哪天我交不起房租了 就把它拿去当掉
but I'll try to get it back before you're out.
但我会在你出狱之前再赎回来的
We should go.
我们该进去了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Self surrender.
主动来服刑的
Yeah, well, no one told me either.
是啊 也没人通知我
Got the paperwork right here.
文件就在我手上呢
Name is Chapman.
名叫查普曼
Yeah. Chap.
对 "渣破"
Like when your lips get all dry,
就像你的嘴唇变得很干
they're chapped.
然后就渣裂破皮了
Have a seat.
去坐一下吧
Piper, rhymes with sniper.
帕波 跟"狙击手"押韵
You hungry?
你饿吗
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表