剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Nah, Chapman's been accusing people of stealing her money.
肯定是那婊♥子♥干的
Oh, that bitch guilty.
-你怎么知道 -她可一毛不拔了
- How do you know? - She desperate.
我还去勾搭她
I hit her up to see what
想看看她出狱后会给我留点什么
she was gonna leave me in her prison will,
结果她什么都拿走了
and she taking everything.
连卫生巾都拿走了
She even taking the Maxi Pads.
查普曼来问我的时候差点把我脑壳给砸烂
Man, Chapman came at me ready to bash my skull in,
她就这么轻易放过她吗
but she gonna let her off the hook?
陪老板睡觉还是有好处的
It pays to hump the boss.
她不仅让你回来 还让这澳洲佬把她抢了
She let you come back and let the kangaroo rob her blind?
这可是好消息
Girls, this is good news.
她只会虚张声势 就是只纸老虎
She'll gum you, but the boss got no teeth.
我准备去多要点钱
I'm gonna ask for more money.
她既然愿意把钱捐给澳洲佬
She gonna donate to the Foster's,
那也会给我们这些黑人穷鬼吧
she can donate to Colt 45.
还是说现在我应该起个犹太人名字了
Or should I be saying "Manischewitz" now?
你可以先问问我 不用这么把我抢了
You could have asked me instead of burgling me.
我现在就在请你...理解我
I'm asking you now... to understand.
我当然理解了
Of course I understand.
在接下来的六到十二个月之间
Your situation is going to
我也会面临同样的状况
be my situation in the next six to 12 months,
所以我一开始才愿意用重刑犯
which is why I started Felonious Spunk in the first place.
我们要从变♥态♥身上搞钱
To take money from perverts,
而不是那些我们假装在乎的人
not from people that I pretend to care about.
我在乎你啊 你不在乎吗
I do care! Don't you?
我会补偿你的 我保证
I'm going to make this up to you. I promise.
新郎新娘准备就绪 仪式即将开始
And as groom and bride prepared for this ceremony,
他们回忆起二人结识以来的场景
they reflected on what it is that brought them here today,
他们就要向彼此托付自己的后半生了
ready to commit their lives to one another.
你们准备好誓言了吗
You have your vows, yes?
新郎先来
Groom goes first.
"罗娜
"Lorna,
我不敢相信我们真的要结婚了
I cannot believe we are doing this.
其实我觉得我们可能疯了
In fact, I think we might be crazy.
但我们也是一起疯的
But we are crazy together.
我们心有灵犀
We fit, and we match
我觉得你好美丽
and I think you are beautiful...
你让我觉得自己很高
and you make me feel tall.
我也爱你的内心"
And I love your heart."
你非常善良 罗娜
You're good, Lorna.
"我等不及要和你共度我下半生
"I cannot wait to spend every day that I am allowed to with you,
能来探视你的每一天和你出狱后的每一天
and then when you are out, just every day."
维斯...
Vince...
我非常开心 我非常荣幸
I'm just so happy and honored
能成为罗娜·穆乔
to be Lorna Muccio.
真心谢谢你如此爱我
And for that, I thank you very much-io.
我的文采没你这么好 所以...
I'm not a great writer like you, so...
我带了一首诗
I have a poem to read.
"在我一生中 有苦也有痛
"In my life, there's been heartache and pain.
我亦彷徨无所从
I don't know if I can face it again.
漫漫旅途
Can't stop now,
只为求一人相伴
I've traveled so far
岂可此刻说再见
to change this lonely life.
我想知道爱是什么
I want to know what love is.
我想让你告诉我
I want you to show me.
我想感受爱的滋味
I want to feel what love is.
我知道你能告诉我"
I know you can show me."
异邦者 我最爱的乐队
Foreigner, my favorite band.
我就知道
I knew it!
-太美了 -是啊
- Beautiful. - Yeah.
现在交换戒指
And now the rings.
维斯
Vince,
为罗娜戴上戒指 跟着我说
place your ring on Lorna's finger and repeat after me.
"戴上这枚戒指 我 维斯·穆乔
"Through this ring, I, Vincent Muccio,
愿意从今天起娶罗娜·莫里洛作为我的妻子
accept you, Lorna Morello, as my wife, now and for all time."
戴上这枚戒指
Through this ring,
我 维斯·穆乔
I, Vincent Muccio,
愿意从今天起娶你
accept you, Lorna Morello, as my wife,
罗娜·莫里洛作为我的妻子
now and for all time.
罗娜 现在为维斯戴上你的戒指
And now, Lorna, place your ring on Vincent's finger.
太美了 所以我才不想私奔
This is so beautiful. This is why I don't wanna elope.
我不能在我妈妈面前哭成这样
I can't cry like this in front of my mother.
该死 我没拍下她给他戴戒指的一幕
Oh, shit, I missed her putting on the ring.
拍下亲吻的时候 大笨蛋
Get the kiss, you big galoot.
戴上这枚戒指
Through this ring,
我 罗娜·莫里洛
I, Lorna Morello,
愿意从今天起嫁给你
accept you, Vincent Muccio,
维斯·穆乔作为我的丈夫
as my husband, now and forever.
一般正常来说 现在
Now, normally, at this point,
我们让你们一起点亮象征结合的蜡烛
I would have you both light the unity candle,
但由于监狱里禁止明火
but prison restrictions on open flames won't allow it.
再说我们的新娘戴的是纸制头纱
Plus, our bride is wearing paper.
所以作为替代 我要求你们
So instead, I will urge you
看着对方的双眼
to gaze into each other's eyes
点燃你们眼中的激♥情♥吧
and light the fire within.
自此...
As you do...
根据纽约州授予我的权利
by the power vested in me by the state of New York,
我宣布你们为合法夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你能亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride!
上帝啊
Oh, my goodness!
他们真是天造地设的一对 非常般配
Ah, they make a beautiful couple, absolutely beautiful.
你们可以一起在这待一个小时
Okay, you two can spend an hour in here together.
贝尔会守着你们
Bell will stay with you.
在这吗
Uh, here?
你们这没有
You don't have a trailer
拖车之类更隐私一点的地方吗
or somethin' a little more private, alone?
联邦规定中没有配偶探视
There's no conjugal visits in Federal.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
-老公 好棒 -好样的
- Yes! Husband, yes! - Yeah!
太棒了 老婆
Fuck yeah, wife!
咱们圆房♥
Consummate this marriage!
把你干得神魂颠倒 宝贝
Consummating the shit out of you, babe!
年轻的情侣啊...
Young love...
他们都不知道自己面对的是什么
they have no idea what they're in for.
也不一定都没有好结果
It doesn't always end badly.
说这话的人自己老婆都回娘家睡了
Oh, said the man whose wife sleeps in her mother's bed
而听你说话的人
to the prisoner whose brand-new
最宝贵的资产就是一张新鲜的离婚证
divorce certificate is her most prized possession.
你总得有个信仰 为什么不相信爱情呢
You gotta believe in something. Why not love?
因为"永远幸福地生活在一起"是童话里的事
Because "Happily ever after" was invented for the storybooks,
好骗骗小孩 别没到适育年龄就自杀了
so kids reach breeding age without killing themselves.
所以爱是我们为了不灭绝而自我欺骗的谎言
So, love is the lie we tell ourselves so we don't go extinct?
即便对你来说这样也太悲切了 红妈
That's pretty bleak, Red, even for you.
我今天正好比较乐观
Oh, and you caught me on a glass-half-full day.
所以你不觉得
So, you don't think
这世上有一个你命中注定的人吗
there's someone out there you're meant to be with?
当然觉得了
Of course I do.
每个人都有自己的灵魂伴侣
Everybody has a soul mate.
但他们一般都在酒吧的另一头 墙的另一边
But they're usually on the other side of the bars, or the wall,
或者是另一个星球
or the planet from you.
宇宙就是这样运行的
That's the way the universe works.
你不会永远关在监狱里的
You're not gonna be in prison forever.
你要考虑你的未来
You got a future to think about.
我们的船起航地太晚了
Our ships passed too late in the night
来不及改换航道了 山姆
for one of them to change course, Sam.
神父
Father!
神父
Father!
神父
Father!
上帝 求您救救我妈妈
God, please help my mother.
神父
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表