剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我听说好多女犯们为了能不闲到发疯...
Well, I've heard of ladies doing crazier things than that
-够了 别说了 -会做更疯狂的事情
- Stop it. Just... stop, right now. - just to, you know, stay busy in here.
咋了
What?
老实承认你在跟踪我吧
Admit that you've been stalking me.
我有证据
I have the proof.
你现在好像有点激动啊
Okay, you seem a little agitated right now.
因为你♥他♥妈♥想要杀了我
Because you're trying to fucking kill me!
冷静一下
Hey, calm down.
这个神经病
This psycho...
把我的一举一动全写了下来
has been writing down everything that I do.
-你在说什么 -看 这是她的本子
- What are you talking about? - Look, this is hers.
艾沃是谁
Who's AV?
-我... -是我啊
- I-- - What? Me.
我是艾沃 艾丽克斯·沃斯
I'm AV. Alex Vause.
趁她还没伤人 赶紧把她送进精神病院
Put this loon in Psych before she hurts someone.
-这是真的吗 -我不知道她在说什么
- Is this true? - Don't know what she's talking about, sir.
这才是我的笔记本
This is my notebook.
胡扯 那才是你的 就在你的隔间里
Bullshit, this is yours! It was in your bunk!
你在她的隔间里干什么
What were you doing in her bunk?
长官你看呀 那根本不是我的字体
And look, look, look, look, look. That's not even my handwriting.
沃斯 你是不是哪根筋搭错了
Jesus, Vause, you losing your marbles or what?
记你两个过
That's two shots.
第一个 扰乱监狱秩序
One for disturbing the peace,
第二个 经典盗窃罪行
and one for a classic 219, stealing.
反而我惹上麻烦了
I'm in trouble?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
这太他妈疯狂了
This is fucking insane.
沃斯 建议你认错离开
Vause, I suggest you take your shots and walk away
不然就关你去禁闭室
or your next stop's gonna be the SHU.
呜呜呜
Choo-choo!
你这火车鸣笛声超赞 长官
Excellent train whistle, sir.
她疯了
She crazy.
我们刚收到消息
We're getting reports that
陪审团和阿佩尔法官已经回到了法庭
the jury and Judge Appel have returned to the courtroom,
也就是说在整整16小时的商议之后
which means after 16 hours of deliberation,
我们即将知晓这起备受关注的案子
we are about to hear a verdict in
最后的裁定结果
this high-profile case.
安静
Quiet.
所有人都安静点 快宣判了
Everyone be quiet. Here it comes.
这让我想起了好多事
Oh, this brings back so many memories.
这贱♥人♥现在肯定吓屎惹吧
And that bitch gotta be scared right now.
-抱歉 你刚说什么 -吓屎惹
- I'm sorry, what was that? - Scared.
-吓死了 -我刚不就是说的...
- Oh, scared? - That's what I just...
算了算了 我的姑娘们呢
Man, never mind. Where my girls at?
判决已下达
And the ruling is in.
朱迪·金所有罪名成立
Judy King, guilty on all counts.
利奇菲尔德 利奇菲尔德
Litchfield! Litchfield!
利奇菲尔德 利奇菲尔德
Litchfield! Litchfield!
来来来 击个拳
Come on and get some.
*那贱♥人♥要来利奇菲尔德喽*
*That bitch is coming to Litchfield*
我们会在固定时间进行秘密转移
Then we'll arrange for a discreet hand-off at a specific time
到之前约好的地方接头
at a previously agreed-upon location that works for all parties.
听你这么说我的屁♥股♥都要高兴坏了
You're making my ass so happy right now.
穿那些松松垮垮的囚裤搞得我愁云满面
Those saggy prison panties been depressing my cheeks.
它们是不是浸透了苦水再捞上来的啊
Like, I think they've been drooping from sadness.
-对 - 就是 我也觉得
- Mmm. - Yeah, me, too.
我都得侧着穿
I gotta turn around my booty frown.
说到屁事
And speaking of asses,
你怎么就觉得我们不会告发你呢
what makes you think that we won't be turning yours in?
因为我们会给你们报酬的
Because... we're gonna pay you for it.
你们到底谁是鳄鱼邓迪先生啊
Yo, who the fuck is Crocodile Dundee over here?
我专门盯梢的 你个卷毛
I am the keeper of the packets, you drongo.
-你叫老娘什么 -冷静
- What'd you call me? - Hey.
啥事都没有 这是斯黛拉 她挺好的
Everything's fine. This is Stella. She's cool.
我可不喜欢什么鬼惊喜
Yo, I don't like surprises.
是 我的口音好吓人哦
Yeah, my accent can be very alarming.
这简直双赢好吗
This is a win-win.
你可以吃上能吃的饭
You get to make your meals partially-edible
穿上能让屁♥股♥舒服点的内内
and wear panties that make your butts happy.
包里有给你们每个人的一条丁字裤
There's a thong and six packets of ramen flavor
和六包方便面调料
in there for each of you.
按一天三餐 这里够吃两天
That's three meals a day, for two days.
你们交上去的时候我们会给你们新洗衣袋
We'll give you a new laundry bag when you turn them in.
你从工作岗位偷了这些出来
You stealing these from work?
我这不叫偷
I'm not stealing.
我是充分利用材料 顺便扩大生产
I'm appropriating unused materials and capitalizing.
靠 我早该想到这法子
Shit, I should have thought of this.
弗娜卡 我们俩可以做一对内内姐妹花
Flaca, we can be, like, panty twinsies.
像以前一样 行 我加入
Oh, like old times. Okay, I'm in.
我也是
Me, too.
很好
Fine.
只是别再在我面前说"姐妹花"三个字
Just don't say "Twinsies" Around me again.
太棒了 记得要积极乐观地生活噢
Fantastic, and remember, ladies, stay active.
差点惹毛了那姐们儿
Almost blew that one.
这儿的妞都很敏感
Bitches be sensitive around here.
你就不会
You're fine.
你说话收尾的时候特别性感
And you're hot when you're closing.
你干嘛
What are you...
靠
Shit.
怎么了
What?
你又得说那晚的事了 对吧
You need to talk about the other night, right?
说你背叛你女朋友有多愧疚
Like, process your guilt
多羞耻
and shame for cheating on your girlfriend?
我懂 但我可不是你可以谈心的闺蜜
I get it, I get it, but I'm not your girl for that.
其实我没有
Actually, I don't.
我曾经当过这种"羞愧自责的出轨者"
I've done the whole "Guilty, whining, tortured cheater" Thing,
感觉挺烦的
and it's annoying.
发生过的已成事实
What happened, happened.
而且我不想傻坐着
And I'm not interested in sitting around,
不停地剖白自己了
analyzing everything I do anymore.
挺好啊 演讲演得不错
Bravo to you. That was an excellent speech.
不 我是说真的
No, really.
赶上比尔·普尔曼的《独♥立♥日》自♥由♥演讲
Almost as good as Bill Pullman's freedom speech in Independence Day.
去他的比尔·普尔曼和他的愚蠢薄唇傻脸
Fuck Bill Pullman and his stupid, smarmy, thin-lipped face.
我逮着你了
I see you!
这就对了 跑吧兔子跑
That's right. Run, rabbit, run.
拜托 看准这条线 我快走完了
Oh, man, focus on this line. I'm gonna finish.
你可以做到 你可以的 你是冠军
You can do this. You can do this. You're a champion.
-喂 -等等
- Hey. - Wait.
我想我能帮你一点
I think I have something to help.
真不错
That's fantastic.
你真觉得吗
You think so?
就是我希望你觉得可以 我不确定
I mean, I hoped you'd think so. I just wasn't sure.
我觉得可以
I do.
真的
I really do.
话说我们在说什么
What are we talking about again?
你的写作瓶颈
Uh, your writer's block.
那个
Um...
我写了这个给你
I wrote this for you.
你大声读出来可能更好
It's probably better if you read it out loud,
这样你就能听出韵律了
so you can hear the rhythm.
"这是对你系列一些建议
"Here are some ideas for your series,
因为我知你心中存疑
because I know you've been getting a lot of queries.
我能感觉你备受压力
I can tell you've been feeling stressed.
也许皆因你才思被压抑
Perhaps that's because you're repressed.
我想建议你迎合一下读者
May I suggest you pander
多写点女生的贴心话
to your audience with more girl-on-girl stuff?
这又不是啥严谨的火箭科学"
It's not rocket science."
-这韵押得不太 -不太完全 我知道
- That's not a pure-- - Pure rhyme, I know.
后面还有 继续读
There's more. Go on.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表