剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
餐饮计划已经施行了
The, uh, meal plan has been implemented.
事情现在为止进展得都挺顺利
Everything running pretty smoothly so far.
除了犹太人的问题
Well, except for our Jewish problem.
-什么犹太人问题 -可能是我措辞不当
- Jewish problem? - Probably not the best choice of words.
我们觉得一个犹太饮食计划被钻了空子
There's a program for kosher meals that we feel is being abused.
我有个解决方案
I have a plan to address it.
此外 我还选定了新的肥皂供应商
Also, I've located a new source for soap.
是犹太人肥皂吗
Is it the Jews?
还有人有想法吗
Does anyone else have something?
多提想法 世上没有坏点子
Keep them coming, people. There are no bad ideas.
这话我可不同意
Well, I wouldn't say that.
我有个想法 但不是个节省开支的方案
Uh, I had an idea. And it's not a cost-saving initiative.
事实上 需要花钱 不过不多
Actually, it'll cost us money. Not much.
好吧
Okay.
监狱的图书馆需要书籍
The, um... The prisoners need books for the library.
丹尼 我们已经讨论过了
Danny, we already discussed that.
我跟他说过了
I told him,
他可以通过接受捐赠获得书籍
he could get the books as donations.
不 我知道
No, I know, um...
-我跟卡普托谈了 -卡普托是谁
- But I was speaking with Caputo-- - Who's Caputo?
我们的一线执行人员
Our man on the ground.
他是哪个部门的
And what department is he in?
他在 在监狱里
He's, uh, in the prison...
-在那 工作 -好的
- Uh, working... there. - Okay.
总之 他觉得给囚犯提供法律书籍
Anyway, he was thinking it would be important for the inmates
让她们研究自己的案件很重要
to get legal books to work on their cases.
另外 关于实施工作训练项目的事
Also, we haven't talked at all
我们也还没讨论过
about implementing a job-training program.
工作训练的目的是
And the idea behind job training is?
帮助囚犯在出狱以后找到工作
To help the prisoners get jobs after they get out of prison.
我们可能该等琼斯回来以后再讨论
Probably should wait till Jones gets back to talk about that.
没错 那是个额外的问题
Yeah, that's more of an outreach issue.
并不太具有操作性
That's not really operational.
我不知道还有没有其他机会提出来
I don't know when else I'd bring it up.
我觉得这个想法很好
Well, I think it's a nice idea.
但我觉得这有待今后进行解决
But sounds like something for a little further down the road.
今天到此结束 多谢各位出席
That's all for today. Thank you, everybody.
谢丽尔 你能去找下人事部的爱德华吗
Hey, Cheryl, can you go talk to Edward in HR?
-难道我被开除了吗 -他会和你详谈的
- Am I fired? - He'll walk you through it.
好吧
Okay.
你刚刚那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
自从斯特拉斯从亚特兰大到这
The one day Strath is here from Atlanta--
有些问题必须现在就解决
There are issues we need to deal with now,
不然今后会付出更多代价
or it's gonna cost us way more down the road.
关于犹太洁食餐
I mean, this stuff with kosher meals--
现在好像是省了一点点钱
I mean, you might be saving dollars and cents,
但万一招致诉讼呢
but, what if there's a lawsuit?
你觉得斯特拉斯会在乎吗
You think Strath gives a shit?
他会在惹上麻烦之前
He's gonna be running some other corporation
就拍拍屁♥股♥走人了
before anything comes to bite him in the ass.
他想要的无非就是
What he wants and needs
在本季度末能有成果展示给股东看罢了
is something he can show his shareholders at the end of this quarter.
我知道
I know.
难道他们就没任何大局观念吗
But isn't there any big picture here?
只有我和卡普托会
I mean, Caputo and I are the only ones on the floor
与那些犯人们直接接触
dealing with these people face-to-face.
因为你擅长和人打交道
Because you're good with people.
我要是想找没有这个能力的人的话
If I wanted someone with sucky people skills,
我早就雇了你姐了
I would've hired your sister.
在女子监狱工作并不意味着
Working in a women's prison doesn't mean
就要表现得像女人一样
you have to act like a woman.
-懂我的意思了吗 -我懂了 爸
- You get my drift? - Yeah, I get it, Dad.
没事的 也就是走个流程
It's all right. It's a process.
但要记住 你才是头儿
But remember, you're the boss.
-没错 -不是路人卡普托
- Right. - Not Mr. Caputo.
对
Yes.
-谁才是头儿 -我才是
- Who's the boss? - I'm the boss.
这才对嘛
That's right.
好了
All right.
我给你带了些房♥子的照片
I brought you some pictures of the house,
但他们不准我带进来
but I wasn't allowed to bring them in.
不过 我可以向你描述
I can... describe it to you, though.
没关系
No, it's all right.
我知道你很紧张 但...
I know you're nervous and all, but...
你要知道我还是想让你抚养宝宝的
you should know that I still want you to have the baby.
那可...
Well, that's...
但是
But...
我有个条件
I got one condition.
我想让你写信给我 不必天天写
I want you to write to me. Not all the time.
我能理解你要照顾她还有自己的生活
'Cause I know you'll be busy with her and your life and everything.
我只想知道她一切安好 因为我没法去看她
But I just want to know that she's okay since I can't visit,
虽然我知道这样对她不好
'cause it wouldn't be good for her, so...
你一直在说"她" 你知道是女孩了吗
You keep saying "her". Do you know it's a girl?
只是我妈觉得是女孩
No, my mother thinks she is, so...
从我怀孕的肚子形状辨别的
You know, 'cause of the way my belly hangs.
达娅 我肯定会写信给你的
Daya... of course I'll write to you.
我一直都打算这么做
That was... always part of the plan.
我会给你寄她画的画
And I will send you some of her drawings,
这样你就能知道她有没有继承你的绘画天赋
so you can see if she inherited your artistic talents.
毕竟乔治连根线都画不直
'Cause George, he can't even draw a straight line.
我是说
I mean...
不过他是一名跑步健将
Good runner, though. Very athletic.
孩子的成长他会参与多少
Uh, how much will he be involved?
他也在服刑 所以也不是很多
Well, he is in prison, so... not much.
我很庆幸你...
I'm really glad that you...
你能考虑得如此周详
that you thought this through,
因为你一说"但是" 我就...
because when you said "but", I was, like...
-我就害怕 -怕什么
- I was afraid... - What?
我怕你会再跟我多要钱
I was afraid you were gonna ask for more money.
多要什么钱
More money?
用来安顿你母亲
The arrangement with your mother.
她还没告诉你
She didn't tell you.
她没告诉我
No, she didn't tell me.
我很乐意能资助你一点
I'm happy to pay you a little stipend
来帮助你出狱后重拾生活
if it helps you get back on your feet.
不用了
No.
这样不好
This isn't right.
达娅娜 我有门路
Dayanara, I have the means,
我也很想帮你和你母亲
and I really want to help you and your mother.
我们已经是一家人了 所以别客气
I mean, we're family now, so it's okay.
我母亲整天想的就只有钱
All my mother cares about is getting paid.
我受不了了 这就是个骗局
I can't do this. This is a lie.
等等 你这是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
宝宝不是乔治的
The baby isn't George's.
可他...
But he...
没错 我是和他做过 是他上了我
Yeah, I had sex with him. Well... he had sex with me.
我们做过 但孩子不是他的
We had sex, but it isn't his.
那时我已经... 这都不重要了
I was already pregnant by... That really doesn't matter.
我只是想让宝宝有好日子过
I just wanted what was best for the baby,
而且你很友善
and you seemed kind,
你能给她我想让她过的好日子
and the life you could give her is the life that I want her to have,
所以就...
so, it's like...
我不能再骗人了 我...
I can't lie. I just, I...
我不能为了钱骗人 对不起
I can't lie for money. I'm sorry.
我现在难受得想吐
I feel so sick right now.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth.
今天这队伍比以前都长
This line is longer than ever today.
物价要涨 所以大家忙着囤货
Well, they're raising prices, so everybody's stocking up.
所以他们把食物弄得没法吃
So, they make the food inedible,
然后还哄抬物价
then they jack up the commissary.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表