剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
- What, why? - You have a strong brew.
那不是坏事
That's not a bad thing.
有些人就是比其他人有存在感
Some people just have more... presence than others.
你要穿吗
Are you gonna be wearing them?
-我吗 不要 -好吧
- Me? No! - Okay.
简直不敢想象男人
Can't deal with the thought
吸入我凝固的分泌物的画面
of dudes inhaling my dried excretions.
不行 我还是老实当策划者吧
No, I will stick to being the brains...
-卖♥♥下♥体♥就算了 -好吧
- Not the bajingo. - All right.
我们需要个苦力来把内♥裤♥带出去
Okay, we need a mule to carry them out of here.
没错 内♥裤♥搬运工
Yes, panty mule.
容易上当的那种人
Someone gullible,
极度自卑会因为被选而感到荣幸
and insecure enough to be flattered that you picked them.
郑重声明 我不是容易上当
For the record, I was not gullible,
我是信任别人
I was trusting.
可能还有一点 自我压抑
And perhaps a little... inhibited.
你的自我认同感相当脆弱
You had a flimsy sense of self.
你去城市旅行者都穿得严严实实
You dressed head to toe in Urban Outfitters.
这里一定能找到个
There's gotta be a joker in this bunch
希望赚外快和听奉承话的小丑
who needs a few extra bucks and some warm fuzzies.
-就是他 -在哪
- That's the one. - Where?
-我打赌他都没脱过毛 -那家伙吗
- Bet he doesn't even shave yet. - That guy?
单纯善良
He's like a Gerber baby.
你凭什么觉得我们能信任他
What makes you think that we can trust him?
相信我 那孩子是个菜鸟
Believe me, that kid is a bug.
很快就会惹恼其他教导官的
He'll piss off the other COs soon enough.
然后他就会开始找同伴
And then he'll be looking for friends.
你告诉我该怎么做
So, you tell me how this is gonna work.
"你好 小朋友 你愿意把一打内♥裤♥
"Hi, Gerber, how do you feel about marching past security
塞进你的裤子里带着它们穿越火线吗"
with a bunch of dirty panties shoved down your pants?"
这就是把这部分工作交给我的原因
See, this is why I will handle this part.
因为你没有天分
Because you have no nuance.
看吧 我赢了 乌诺 婊♥子♥
Oh, yeah. Got you now. Bam! Uno, motherfucker!
你这作弊的贱♥人♥ 规则不是那样的
You cheating bitch! Those ain't the rules!
你平了两局输了一局
You draw two and lose a turn.
你什么意思 我不懂玩乌诺吗
What you saying, I don't know Uno?
我说你是个藏牌的愚蠢的作弊婊♥子♥
I'm saying you sitting on cards and you're a dumb, cheating bitch!
-操 贱♥人♥ -不许动
- Fuck you, bitch! - Hey, freeze!
天啊 他是个疯子
Oh, my God. He's fucking insane!
他是完美人选
He's perfect.
-这简直没法读 -那是什么
- This is unreadable! - What is it?
苏珊娜的色情小说 比《五十度灰》还糟糕
Suzanne's erotica. It's worse than Fifty Shades!
不可能 她在里面用了多少次"呀"
Not possible. How many times she use the word, "Jeez"?
太他妈恶心了
It's fucking gross.
里面有个说了一整段话的句子
She's got a sentence that goes on a whole paragraph
写的是女人的阴蒂变成了毛虫
about some lady's clit that turns into a caterpillar!
写完了 新的两章
Finished. Two new chapters!
我急切渴望你的看法 编辑大人
I eagerly await your thoughts, Madam Editor.
供您放松消遣
Peruse at your leisure.
我一点都不放松
I ain't perusing shit.
管他呢 让我看看
Well, shit, let me see it.
她想转移注意力你也不能怪她 好吗
Well, you can't blame her for wanting to escape, all right?
这里太他妈寂寞了
It's lonely as fuck in here.
"舰长把他的肉♥棒♥插♥进♥了她湿黏的阴♥道♥"
"The Admiral thrust his pork sword into her squish mitten"?
操
Oh, shit!
那是什么情况
What the fuck was that?
你要对事件情况进行评估
You assess the situation and
然后采取合适的应对手段
you respond with the appropriate level of force!
永远 永远 永远不要使用武器
And you never, ever, ever discharge your weapon
除非万不得已
unless it's absolutely necessary!
而且当你用胡椒喷雾的时候
And if you do, and that weapon happens to be pepper spray,
你♥他♥妈♥最好确保你是站在上风向
you better damn well make sure you're upwind!
你 是个乳臭未干的鲁莽蠢货
You are a trigger-happy knucklehead who just got out of diapers.
但是你 怎么能让这种事情发生
But you, how could you let this happen?
长官 恕我直言 我不是保姆
Sir, with all due respect, I'm not a nanny.
的确 你是个有二十多年经验的警官
No! You are an officer with 20 plus years' experience,
你的工作是给
and your job was to impart
这位小宝宝传授一些基本常识
some wisdom on fucking Baby Huey over here!
这就是你
Well, this is what happens
让未经训练的警员进入囚区的后果
when you put untrained officers in gen pop.
你以为我不知道吗 我太他妈清楚了
You don't think I know that? I fucking know that!
-贝利 我应该把你炒掉 -我明白
- Bayley, I should be firing your ass. - I know.
但这是你第一天
But it's your first day,
所以我就当这次是智商问题
so I'm gonna chalk this up to mental retardation.
下周你哪怕是错看犯人一眼
If you so much as look at an inmate wrong in the next week,
就给我离开这里
you're out of here!
把那个蠢名牌取下来 给我出去
Take the stupid fucking nametag off. Now go!
滚去医疗处 洗洗眼睛
Get your asses down to medical, and get an eyewash.
还有给我他妈读这愚蠢的指南
And read the stupid fucking manuals!
我最恨分数了
I hate fractions.
-我永远用不上 -真的吗
- I ain't never gonna use it. - Oh, yeah?
要是食谱上要你加双倍
What about when the recipe calls for you to double it,
你需要加一又四分之一杯的时候呢
and you gotta add a cup and a quarter?
你要学会怎么把那半杯加在一起
You're gonna have to know how to add those two quarters together.
在我当监狱厨子的时候吗
When I'm a prison cook?
好吧 我们做第五题
All right, let's do number five.
"黛布拉的班里
"In Debra's class,
八分之三的学生是棕发
three-eighths of the students have brown hair.
棕色头发的学生里 一半是棕色眼睛
Of the students with brown hair, half have brown eyes.
黛布拉班里同时是棕发
What fraction of the students in Debra's class
和棕眼的学生占多少"
have both brown hair and brown eyes?"
操黛布拉的棕眼
Fuck Debra. Right in her brown eye.
宝贝 别这样 你得毕业
Baby, come on, you gotta graduate.
这是五年级数学
This is fifth-grader math!
我自己也不会 好吗
I mean, I don't understand it either, okay?
不过 我们可以解决的
But... we can figure this out.
你只要及格就行
All you gotta do is get a C.
迈克 想来一包吗
Yo, Mike, you want a bag?
算了 她还没丑到那种程度
Nah, man, she's not that ugly.
什么意思 来一包
What does that mean, a bag?
-你又在卖♥♥大♥麻♥了吗 -没 是个笑话
- You selling weed again? - No, it's part of a joke.
-什么笑话 -你不懂的
- What joke? - You wouldn't get it.
所以你们相处得还不错 是吗
So, you guys really getting along, huh?
对 他已经笑了两个小时了
Oh, yeah, they've been giggling for the last two hours.
他太他妈搞笑了
He's fucking hilarious.
注意语言
Hey! Language.
班尼在车里说了 有四次"操"
Benny said "fuck" in the car, like, four times.
-你什么也没说 -班尼不住在我们家
- You didn't say anything. - Benny doesn't live in our house.
-这是言论控制 -迈克尔
- This is censorship. - Michael.
操 我他妈又不是小孩
Fuck that, I'm not a fucking baby.
闭嘴 他跟牧师在一起时也这样说话吗
Knock it off! Does he talk like this around the pastor?
不是 刚刚才开始的
No, this just started.
到此为止 我认真的
Well, cut it out. I'm serious.
操♥他♥妈♥ 操 操 操
Fuckity fuck, fuck, fuck.
曼多萨 他们要你回厨房♥
Mendoza, they need you back in the kitchen.
我在跟我儿子说话
I'm with my son.
紧急事件 拉莫斯切到了手
It's an emergency. Ramos cut her finger off.
什么 叫她们自己解决
What? Well, tell them to handle it.
你是不是厨房♥的负责人吗 跟我走
Are you in charge of the kitchen? Let's go.
你孩子可以在大厅等着
Your kid can wait in the lobby.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, baby.
随便吧
Whatever.
内莉想要个孩子
Neri wants a baby.
前一天她还在咆哮
One day she's ranting about
生更多的人到地球上的行为有多不负责
how irresponsible it is to put more people on the planet, and now,
现在突然 她就开始计算排卵期
suddenly, she's clocking her ovulation
开通婴幼儿热♥线♥了
and welding a nursery mobile
跟你说实话 这挺吓人又危险的
that frankly, between you and me, looks very sharp and dangerous.
说不定你们可以试试
Well, maybe you guys should go for it.
我觉得你们会是很棒的父母
I think you'd be great parents!
你们会是 很有特色的父母
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表