剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
我都说了 她渴望得到我
I'm telling you... she's so desperate for me.
真为她感到悲哀
Makes me almost sad for her.
妮琪 她来了
Oh, Nicky! She coming!
阻止她 还没准备好呢
Stop her! It's not ready!
什么没准备好
What's not ready?
不 妈咪 你得回去 回到床上去
No, Mommy, you have to go back! Go back to bed!
宝贝 我们要去四季酒店吃早午餐了
Sweetie, we're having brunch at the Four Seasons.
帕洛玛 她怎么还没换好衣服
Paloma, why is she not dressed?
我跟她说了 但她想给你个惊喜
I tell her, but she want to surprise you.
她早上六点就起来了
She been up since 6:00.
好吧 宝贝真乖
Well, that's very cute, honey,
但我们得换衣服了
but we need to get dressed
带着我们的笑脸 假装我们很喜欢外婆
and put on our happy faces and pretend we like Grandma.
有鲜虾盅哦
There'll be shrimp cocktail.
但今天是母亲节
But it's Mother's Day.
你说的对 是我的节日
That's right. It's my day.
所以我们吃完饭以后
So we will get through brunch,
我要去做个spa
and I will head straight for the spa.
妈妈好开心哦
Happy mother.
走吧 宝贝
Oh, come on, sweetheart.
穿我从波道夫给你买♥♥的那条蓝裙子
Put on the blue dress I bought you from Bergdorf's.
她都没读我的卡片
She didn't read my card.
头发看上去不错
Your hair looks nice like that.
你注意到了
Oh, you noticed.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
很高兴看到你振作起来了 妞
Yeah, well, I'm glad to see you keepin' yourself up, doll.
没人愿意看到一个美丽的
No one likes to see a beautiful,
成熟水果就这么消沉的
ripe fruit just wither on the vine.
你喜欢我的大水果吗
You like my ripe fruit?
甜美又多汁
So sweet, so juicy.
好像这晚饭的味道
Oh, as if the smell of this dinner
还不够让我作呕似的
isn't making me feel nauseous enough.
也许你更愿意谈论蔬菜吧
Well, maybe you'd rather talk about vegetables, huh?
你最喜欢的芹菜杆走过来了
Like your favorite stalk of celery that just walked in.
看上去她好像没那么脆生了呢
Yeah, looks like she's lost a little bit of her crunch.
我♥操♥ 她怎么又回来了
What the fuck is she doin' back here?
犯人 禁止接触
Inmate, no touching.
好吧 犯人 我们还是保持正统吧
Yeah, inmate. Let's just keep it orthodox.
发生了什么 你回来干嘛
What happened? What are you doing back here?
还有
And...
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
在拘留所遇上了点小麻烦 当时心情不好
Just a little trouble in lockup. I was in a mood.
我忘记得顺着瘾君子了
I forgot that you should let crackheads have their way.
是啊
Well, yeah.
瘾君子
Crackheads...
伍基人
Wookiees...
你知道的 得让他们赢才行
you know, you gotta let 'em win.
你犯什么事了
What... did you do?
真是太尴尬了
This is so unbelievably embarrassing.
好了
Come on.
这又没人能说你什么
Like anybody in here can judge.
我怎么会被抓回来
How am I back here?
那是我的问题 来吧
That's my question. Come on.
我们出去走走
Let's go take a walk.
但是真正有信仰的人也会出岔子吧
But can't real faith make shit happen?
谁知道呢 是吧
Look, who knows anything, all right?
我说的是 他们在维身上施了什么巫毒法术
All I'm saying is, they did some kind of voodoo spell on Vee,
然后 砰 婊♥子♥就不见了
and, boom, bitch was gone.
维很好
Vee is fine.
-天哪 -好吧
- Oh, my God. - Yo, okay.
我可受不了再挨一次甩
I cannot go through this again.
苏珊娜
Suzanne...
你敢扔托盘或上面的任何东西
you throw that tray, or anything on it,
我们会把你摁在地上踩扁
we dog-pilin' on you till you're flat.
保留各自意见
Agree to disagree,
我们继续生活吧
and let's get on with our lives.
保留意见
Agree to disagree.
操
Shit.
跟"维"押韵
Rhymes with, "Vee."
跟"随它去吧"押韵
Rhymes with, "Let it be."
所以 你想用巫毒法术干什么
So, what you want with this voodoo magic, anyhow?
别用那个胡闹
Don't be playin' around with that.
跟黑暗力量乱来
Mess with the evil forces,
你会像塞德里克·迪戈里一样出局的
you'll be out like Cedric Diggory.
谁
Who?
哈利·波特
Harry Potter.
在三强争霸赛里死掉的那个
Died in the Triwizard Tournament?
我不知道 我只是
Look, I don't know. I just...
我觉得很有意思
I think it's interestin'.
我的意思是 谁知道在宇宙中
I mean, who knows what kind of forces
是什么样的力量在起作用
are operatin' out there in the universe?
试着让自然力量站在你这边也不坏
Maybe it ain't such a bad idea to try to get 'em on your side.
好吧 珀比 你读加尔文的部分
All right, Poussey, you read the Calvin part,
我当妈妈 从这儿开始读
I'll be the mom. Here.
妈妈 我以前是只蛆吗
"Mom, was I ever a grub?"
一只什么
"A what?"
你知道的 一种幼虫
"You know, a larva.
我真的在两岁的时候"化用"了吗
Did I really 'pup-ate' at age two?"
是"化蛹"
"Pu-pate."
就像便便一样吗
Like... poo?
好了 我们学蝴蝶的时候你就知道这个词了
Oh, come on. You know that word from when we studied butterflies.
毛毛虫经过蛹的阶段就
The caterpillar goes through the pupal stage and then--
我爱你 妈咪
I love you, Mommy.
我也爱你 宝贝
Love you, too, baby.
我们接着读吧
Now, let's keep reading.
我好兴奋
I am so excited!
我觉得我今晚会睡不着
I don't think I'm gonna be able to go to sleep tonight.
不 你得尝试一下
No, you gotta try.
你不想小朋友看到你的眼袋吧
You don't want your baby seeing you with bags under your eyes.
那可是坏榜样
That's setting a really bad example.
所以 第一个母亲节 有什么感觉
So, how you feelin' about your first Mother's Day?
-我还没当妈呢 -你当然已经当了
- I'm not a mother yet. - Sure you are.
她要是开始给你带来了痛苦和麻烦
If she's already givin' you pain and trouble,
你就是当妈了
you're a mother.
我也是个母亲
And I'm a mother.
我为你付出了这么多
You getting me a present tomorrow
明天打算送我礼物不
for all I've done for you?
我不是刚送你痛苦和麻烦了吗
Don't I just cause you pain and trouble?
至少送我张卡片什么的
At least get me a card or something.
给我画一幅你那种奇怪的画
Draw me one of your weird pictures.
把我的东西给我
Give me my stuff!
就不 有什么要藏的吗
Oh, no? Something to hide?
情书 是你生命中那一大帮男人吗
Love letters, maybe, from all those men in your life?
这信封挺美
This is fancy.
从康涅狄格州的格林威治寄来的
Greenwich, Connecticut?
谁是康涅狄格州格林威治的
Who the fuck you know in Greenwich, Connecticut?
谁也不是 我正要扔掉 太无聊了
No one. I was gonna throw it out. It's stupid.
听说我要有孙女了
"I've heard I'm to have a grandchild.
我想见你一面
I'd like to see you.
真诚的 迪莉娅·门德斯·鲍威尔
Sincerely, Delia Mendez Powell."
门德斯
Mendez?
天哪 这是黄胡的妈妈寄来的
Holy shit! This is Pornstache's mother?
我闻到了钱味 你得同意才行
Yo, I smell money here. You gotta say yes.
给她回信 告诉她你会跟她见面
Write her back and tell her you'll see her.
还要更多人卷进这破事里吗
'Cause I need another person involved here, right?
我不想见她
I don't wanna see her.
好吧 千万别听你♥妈♥的♥
Fine. Don't listen to your mother.
因为她说的一直都很对
'Cause that always works out so well.
听我说 我认识了个男人
So, listen... I got a guy.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表