剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
"何不让我帮助你
"Why not let me be helpful?
也许你早已知我也能胜任"
You might've noticed I'm eligible."
是 这又没对工整 继续读吧
Yes, another slanted rhyme. Keep going.
"如果你要感受更多
"If you need to research the activities,
请让我帮你 因为我有同性恋倾向"
I'd be happy to join you, as I have homo-proclivities."
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
求别说
Please don't.
我承受不了这么多
It would be, um, too much for me.
今晚我会到清洁间里等你
I'm gonna be in the broom closet tonight...
晚饭过后
after dinner.
希望你会来见我
I hope you'll meet me.
有一次 我和我姐姐在外带餐厅
This one time, my sister and I were at a drive-through,
我们刚要开话筒点餐
and right when we pulled up to the speaker to order,
她就莫名其妙开始傻笑
she just started giggling for no real reason.
她就是停不下来 然后我也跟着大笑
She just couldn't stop, and so I started laughing.
我觉得我们笑了快整整五分钟
And I think we were there for, like, five whole minutes
耳边一直回荡着
with this voice saying over and over,
"您好 请问你要开始点餐吗"
"Hello? Are you ready to order?"
我不是故意要笑林恩的
I didn't mean to laugh at Leanne,
但我就是忍♥不住想到门诺教的做派
but I just got this picture in my head of that Amish thing,
我这是遗传的
and it's... genetic.
基因型紧张大笑 我忍♥不住
Genetic nervous laughter. I can't control it.
-你告诉她了吗 -没
- Did you tell her that? - No.
本来就很可能被人误会的
It probably would have come out all wrong anyway.
我好像老是说错话
I never seem to say the right thing.
然后你会陷入死循环 觉得没人喜欢你
And you're caught in that cycle where you feel like no one likes you,
你就表现得太过火
so you start trying too hard,
这样只会让你更不受待见
which only makes you more unlikable.
这是你让我用镇定剂
Is this where you tell
不要抱怨的原因吗
me to take the happy pills and stop whining?
布鲁克 你可是在牢里
Brook, you're in prison.
我想象不到还有什么机会
I can't imagine a more
比现在更适合让你感受抑郁了
reasonable time for you to experience depression.
你的反应很正常
Your response is appropriate.
为什么要吃药来抑制自己
Why should that be medicated?
因为我觉得很难受
Because I feel so horrible.
我太孤独了
I'm so lonely.
但你有我 你可以每天都来跟我聊聊
Well, now you have me. You can come in here and chat every day.
无意冒犯 但是这种情况真的逊毙了
No offense, but that's, like, so lame.
就好像我是那个被同学排斥
It's like being that kid who has to eat lunch with the teacher
所以不得不跟老师一起吃午饭的孩子
'cause no one else wants to eat with her.
你交不到朋友的原因也可能是
Or maybe you're having a hard time making friends
因为你跟这儿的其她女囚不一样 布鲁克
because you're different from the other women in here, Brook,
这也不一定是坏事
and maybe that's not a bad thing.
她右脚有六个脚趾
She has six toes on her right foot.
她在一辆灰狗巴士上住了一年
And she lived in a Greyhound bus for a year.
她妈妈不给她过13岁生日
Her mother doesn't believe
所以她只能跳过 没庆祝
in 13th birthdays, so she had to skip it.
第三个是假的
Number three's a lie.
不可能 她不可能有六趾
No way, she ain't got no six toes.
不 她真的有 我见过一次呢
No, no, she does. I saw that shit once.
-不是吧 -像个小肉瘤
- Oh. - It's like a little nubbin.
好恶心 太恶心了
That's nasty. That's nasty.
那谁妈妈会变♥态♥到让她跳过生日不庆祝啊
No, but whose mommy is crazy enough to make her skip a birthday?
佩罗 你见过白人妞生气是什么样子的
Pero you seen Blanca on one of her bad days.
那是天生的怪癖
That shit's in your blood.
我靠 没人把巴士当成家
Coño, nobody's gonna choose the bus
就因为它太普通了吗
because that's normal for everybody?
是啊
Yeah.
-红魔头最近在忙啥 -我怎么知道
- Oh, what's Red Rover up to? - Beats me.
我在忙着忙 你们也该试着做点正事
I'm keeping busy, as all of you should be trying to do, too.
这种聒噪的闲扯真是不能忍♥
Can't listen to all this hen chatter anymore.
你要我们怎么忙起来
But how we supposed to keep busy
把这些狗屁东西扔进开水煮只要十分钟
if throwing those fart bags into boiling water takes 10 minutes?
我靠 新鲜蔬菜
Holy shit, fresh veggies.
离它们远点
Keep off of 'em.
妞们 这就是目标
Purpose, girls.
每个人都得找到生活的目标
Everyone needs to find her purpose.
太棒了 你还有啥
Beautiful, what have you got?
看看这宝贝
Look at this.
你的皮肤看上去非常嫩
Your skin looks like it will be very soft.
就像是桃子 或者是猪崽的肚肚
You know, like a peach or a baby pig's belly.
我好想摸一摸
I aspire to put my hands on it
再闻你的秀发
and to inhale your hair.
在我的梦里
In my dreams,
你的秀发闻着就像新鲜出炉的姜饼
it smells like freshly-baked
和我妈妈做的米布丁
gingerbread and my mother's rice pudding...
糅合在一起
swirled together.
天哪
Oh!
-这糅合得有点远 -对啊
- That is quite a combination. - Yeah.
他知道他在受惩罚
He know he's been punished,
然后我发现他躲在衣柜里
and then I find him hiding
用手♥机♥跟女生发短♥信♥
in his closet with his phone, texting some girl.
他手♥机♥本来锁在我书桌抽屉里的
His phone that was locked in my desk drawer.
你撬开了你妈妈的书桌
You broke into your mother's desk?
她不能没收我的东西 那是我的
She can't take my shit. It's mine.
你看见了吧
Do you see that?
没有什么东西是你的
Hey, nothing is yours.
是托我的福 你才能活着
You live by the grace of me.
迈克尔 看着我
Michael, look at me.
你这种行为是不能被接受的
This behavior of yours is unacceptable.
我不知道你是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on with you,
但是你现在得好好改正了
but you need to get your act together right now.
你不会懂的
You don't get it.
我不懂什么 告诉我
What don't I get? Tell me.
-别这样了 -哪样
- You need to stop. - Stop what?
假装关心我
Acting like you care.
迈克尔 我只是想...
Michael, I just want--
我才不管你怎么想的
I don't care what you want.
-迈克尔 快回来 -不然你又能咋样
- Michael, get back here now. - What you gonna do about it?
有什么烦心事吗 亲爱的
Something on your mind, pumpkin?
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
再说具体点
You gotta be more specific than that.
索菲娅 她在那
Sophia, she's over there...
和她的儿子友好会面
she's having a nice visit with her son
可我却在这里干什么
while I'm over here doing what?
屁事没有 逼着自己找点活干
Nothing, trying to stay busy, huh?
无视她夺走了我孩子的事实
Ignoring the fact that she took my son away from me
尽管他什么也没干
even though he didn't even do nothing.
我跟你说过吗 我找他谈过了
Did I tell you about that? I talked to him.
他说全是迈克尔的错 那个混♥蛋♥
He said it was all Michael. ¡El pendejito ese!
全都是他的错
It was all him.
本尼他跑开了
Benny, he ran.
本尼在看到他们准备打架之前就跑开了
Benny ran as soon as he saw them starting to fight.
你已经说了十几遍了
You mentioned that once or twice or 15 times, yes.
我想
I miss--
我想他 我好想他 好想他们
I miss him, mana. I miss him. I miss all of them.
我知道
I know.
想和我玩一会吗
You want some of mine?
你真是太傻了
You are so stupid.
你说哪个来着
Which one is it again?
留着蓬乱山羊胡的那个可爱的
The cute one with the scraggly goatee.
我还是觉得你会成为很好的女同
I still maintain you'd make a good dyke.
别这样嘛
Come on.
埋进满脸的胡子里 跟埋进阴♥道♥里一样
Diving into all that facial hair, no different than pussy.
首先 这真的很恶心 天呐
First of all, that's really gross, okay? Jesus.
其次 我真的挺喜欢他的
And, secondly, I actually really like him, all right?
并不完全是因为甜甜圈
It's not because of all the donuts.
我们谈天说地
We talk about things and stuff...
聊得很深入
deep shit.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表