剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
about their use as a long-term priority.
-要务怎么回是长♥期♥的 -丹尼
- Well, how can a priority be long-term? - Uh, Danny...
不不不 从定义上来说 要务是指
No, no, no, a priority by definition is something
马上要解决的事
that needs to happen right now.
我觉得丹尼的意思是...
I think what Danny means--
不不不 他知道我的意思
No, no, no, no, he knows what I mean.
我的意思是伯赛特关完禁闭出来了
What I mean is Burset comes out of the SHU,
-因为她没干什么错事啊 -好吧 儿子
- 'cause she didn't do anything wrong! - All right, son, all right.
不 别这样 别来安慰这套
No, don't do that! That placating thing!
你现在就在这么做
You're doing it right now!
你还当着我的面撒谎
And you lied to me, and you did it to my face!
我说了会考虑我们的选择
I told you we would look over our options.
我们考虑过了...
We did...
没有更好的 你要不就这样...
and there were none better. So you can either suck it up--
好吧 就这样 我不干了
You know, fine! That's it! I quit!
怎么回事
Whoa, what's going on?
闻你自个儿的威士忌去吧
Yeah. Enjoy nose-fucking your whiskey!
太过分了
This is out of line.
有什么好东西吗
Find anything good?
这些捐来的书太差了
These donated books are the suck.
我早就看过那本了
I read that one already.
你用黄油重塑骨头以后
Once you rebuild your bones with butter,
你就得用什么吸尘器
you're gonna have to unclog your arteries
来疏通血管
with, like, a Shop-Vac or something.
胡说八道
It's kind of bullshit.
剧透警告
Spoiler alert.
再次谢谢你给我第二次机会 查普曼
Hey, um, thanks again for giving me a second chance, Chapman.
我真的很感激
I'm really grateful.
下一个
Next!
不 我们不知道
Nah, we don't got that.
这些新看守 都是些渗透者
All these new guards. Infiltrators.
下一个
Next.
你看到那牙签哥了吗
Did you see the toothpick guy?
没有 我在保持低调
Uh, no. I've been laying real low.
别转头啊
Don't turn around!
他们看着呢
They're watching.
那有个奇怪的家伙
There's the squirrelly dude who
看上去和年轻的杰克·尼克尔森似的
looks like a young Jack Nicholson,
他给每个人都发甜甜圈
who's always givin' everybody donuts.
还有那个高中生模样的
Then there's the high-school-looking kid
利用这张娃娃脸来...逃脱什么惩罚
who uses that little baby face to get away with... something.
还有那个牙签哥 他就从今天开始
And now, there's a toothpick guy. He started today!
下一个
Next.
-谢了 我会小心的 -你会死的
- Thanks. I'll be careful. - You will be dead.
我还没说那个黑人版朗白先生呢
I haven't even gotten started on the black Mr. Clean over there.
那个谢谢你狱警吗 他就是个泰迪熊
What, CO Please-and-thank-you? He's a teddy bear.
泰迪熊是谁 我应该知道吗
Who are the Teddy Bears? Should I know about them?
下一个
Next.
象牙皂 高露洁 健怡可乐
Ivory soap, Colgate, Diet Coke.
选得真差
Bad choice.
阿斯巴甜是唐纳德·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥在八十年代发明
Aspartame invented by Donald Rumsfeld in the '80s.
用来控制大脑的
Mind control.
真的
That's true.
真的吗 你也这样
Seriously? You, too?
你知道1985年孟山都公♥司♥
Did you know that Monsanto
给唐纳德·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥一千两百万买♥♥阿斯巴甜吗
gave Donald Rumsfeld $12 million for aspartame in 1985?
知道
Yes.
咱俩可得好好聊聊
All right, we should talk.
苏苏 谢谢你能来
Soso, thanks for comin'.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你看上去...
You look, uh...
他们给你开药方了吗
Did they give you your prescription at medical?
有时候稳定下来得花个好几星期
Well, sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to even out.
你找我♥干♥什么
What did you wanna see me about?
伯蒂·罗杰斯
Berdie Rogers.
她要回来了吗
Is she coming back?
卡普托先生会
Mr. Caputo is gonna be
找几名犯人谈谈她的行为
talking to several inmates about her conduct.
我希望你知道你可以信任他
I want you to know that you can trust him.
你基本可以把告诉我的事都告诉他
You can basically tell him anything you would tell me.
比如说 别怕告诉他
For example, don't be afraid to
你和她聊了好几个星期
tell him that you spoke with her for several weeks
她建议你不需要服药治疗...
and she offered you no medical care for your...
你的精神状况
Your mental condition.
你这工作干得可真不怎么样 海利先生
You're really bad at your job, Mr. Healy.
真的很差劲
Like, really bad.
每次咱们聊天 我都感觉更糟了
You make me feel worse about myself every time we talk.
伯蒂帮过我
Berdie helped me.
我要走了
I'm going now.
-我们准备好了 -你做的吗
- We're ready. - You made that?
跟现实中的纹身枪一样好用
As good as any tattoo gun you'll see in the real world.
差不多吧
I mean, almost.
这是从老式随身听上拆下来的转盘
This is a spinny thing from an old Discman,
可以驱动我从血汗工厂顺来的针
and that drives the needle that I snagged from the sweatshop.
你在哪找的随身听
Where did you find a Discman?
某个黑帮前辈
One of the OG ladies.
她用来换电扇 还好这天这么热
She traded it for a fan. Thank God for hot flashes.
来点电
Add a little power.
来点墨水
And some ink.
我只需要...一个姑娘
Now all I need... is the girl.
我想纹一个无限符号♥
I'm thinking an infinity symbol.
我想纹一个小小的无限符号♥
I'm thinking a small infinity symbol.
真老套
Cliché.
你自己身上...
Said the girl with the...
你这些还真挺特别的
Those are all pretty unique.
我来让你大吃一惊吧 除非你不信任我
Let me surprise you. Unless you don't trust me.
我谁都不信任
I don't trust anybody,
我现在对这点产生了一些动摇
and I'm starting to have second thoughts about this.
胆小鬼 来嘛 这是白墨水
Chicken. Come on, it's white ink.
除非你仔细找 不然根本看不出来
You're not even gonna see it, not unless you're looking for it.
好吧 轻点
Fine. But subtle.
真疼
Oh, this hurts.
我需要分散下注意力
Um, I need a distraction.
不 绝对不行 你该做的恰恰相反
Nope. That's not it at all. You need to do the opposite.
应该享受这种痛苦
You need to honor the pain.
感受一下
Really feel it.
告诉你自己你很享受 这是你的痛苦
Tell yourself you're into it. It's your pain.
我很享受吗
I'm into it?
你真的很享受 要控制它
Yeah, you're really into it. You own it.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
至少现在你看着这个就能想起我了
At least now you'll have something to remember me by.
琼和乔恩都没有意识到
Something that both June and Joann don't realize.
等等 女士们 好的
Hold on, ladies. Ladies. Okay.
修女 我想问一问 我能向你告解吗
Sister, I got a favor to ask. Can I make a confession to you?
是你的罪孽还是罪行
Of sin or crime?
反正任何一种我都没资格听
Not that I'm qualified to handle either one.
罪孽 负罪感
Sin. Guilt.
要不我听一听 给你些建议
How about I listen and advise?
你要不要等节目先结束
You wanna wait till your show's over?
这是重播 说吧
Oh, it's a repeat. Go ahead.
我一直怨恨着一个人
Okay, so, I had a grudge against this person,
她最近惹上了麻烦
and she got herself into some trouble.
我一直都没站出来
And I never spoke up
告诉大家 "她其实并不危险"
and said, "Hey, she's not really dangerous!"
亡羊补牢 为时不晚
It's never too late to do the right thing.
这...要是她已经进了禁闭室
It is... if she's already in Seg.
索菲娅是我的朋友
Sophia's my friend,
所以如果我有失客观 请原谅我
so forgive me if I have a hard time staying objective.
都是因为这个地方
It's this place.
我们被关起来 我们都被关在笼子里
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表