剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
How do you know that job's any good anyhow?
再说了 我觉得你挺喜欢搞卫生的
Besides, I thought you liked cleaning.
不 我没做好 美味妞
No, but I failed, T!
我应该选择跟我真实感觉相反的选项
I should've answered the question in the reverse of how I felt.
我的反面比我好多了
The opposite of me is better.
你的反面会很无聊的
The opposite of you is... boring.
对于那份工作来说 显然你太有创意了
You're obviously too... creative for that job.
你们两个被选上了吗
You bitches get in?
没有
No.
那好吧 我们保证不会当面
Oh, well, we promise not to throw
炫耀太多我们新的高薪水工作
our new high paying jobs in your face too much.
正经工作就是这样吧 好残酷哦
So, that's just business, right? You know, some cutthroat shit.
话说上班第一天我要不要搞个新发型
Oh, anyway. So you think I need a fresh, new first day do?
对 头发扎起来比较性感
Yeah! Hook it up! Look hot! Curls!
搞点小波浪
Get me some little spirals,
做点卷发 你懂我意思吧
some curls, you know what I'm saying? Like...
冈萨雷斯 那个
Hey, Gonzales, uh...
恭喜你 我看见你被选上了
Congrats. I saw you got in.
真的吗
Seriously?
我靠
Holy shit.
你知道吗 我一直装疯卖♥♥傻逃避干活
You know, I was psyching myself out the whole time.
不过我猜我的机智还是被人发现了
But I guess my smarts must've kicked in anyhow.
太酷了 你呢
So cool. How about you?
没有 可以说我还得待在小厕所里
Nah. Still stuck in the toilet, so to speak.
-带我走吧卡尔冈 -很遗憾
- Calgon, take me away. -I'm sorry about that.
但是我会让我认识的人
But you know, I'm gonna tell everybody I know
从今天开始尿尿时小心点 好吗
to try to pee real neat from now on, okay?
让你的日子好过些
Make your life a little easier.
谢谢你啊
Thanks for that.
走开 别挡道 快走开
Come on. Get out the way. Hurry up.
看我们的床位挨得多近
Look how close our bunks are.
我们都可以分享彼此的衣服了
Now we can share each other's clothes.
他们在宣布新工作的分配名单
They're announcing who got the new job assignment.
-你想去看看吗 -好啊
- You wanna go see? - Yeah, okay.
你还在担心那个想杀你的印度肚皮舞娘吗
You still on the lookout for shanking belly dancers?
引用菲利普·K·迪克的话
To quote Philip K. Dick,
多么奇怪
"It's strange how paranoia
有时偏执竟能与现实结合起来
can link up with reality now and then."
自从我为库巴说了谎 没准他会爱上我呢
You know, Kubra probably loves me since I lied for him.
也许我就是他派进来的
Maybe I'm his gal on the inside.
你知道我会用什么捅死你吗
You know what I would use for my shank?
-你的牙刷 -滚开
- Your very own toothbrush. - Fuck off.
说真的 审判过后他有联♥系♥你吗
Seriously, did he reach out to you after the trial?
不我只是演着玩 但我真的是演着玩吗
No, I'm just playing. Or am I?
够了 帕波你要弄疯我吗 直接一点
Quit it, Piper. You're freaking me out. Be straight.
你到底有没有跟他谈过话 你得告诉我
Did you talk to him? You have to tell me!
等一下 这就像假设你是个毒贩子
Wait, like, if you were a drug dealer, hypothetically,
我是个缉毒警♥察♥ 你还问我是不是警♥察♥
and I was a narc and you're asking me if I was a cop?
像《龙虎少年队》那样吗
21 Jump Street style?
是的 就是那样
Yeah, exactly like that.
我没被人雇来杀你 艾丽克斯
I have not been hired to kill you, Alex.
或者是从精神上折磨我
Or psychologically torture me?
好吧 这不是库巴的命令
Well, not by Kubra's command.
你能不能别这么不以为意
Will you stop making light of this?
他真的很有可能
There is a very real
会派人来杀我
possibility that he would send someone for me.
好吧你说得对 我
Okay, you're right. No, I'm...
我不说了
I'm done.
除非我在胸罩里藏有武器
Unless, of course, I'm hiding a weapon in my bra.
我觉得你得帮我检查一下
I think you need to check.
我说什么你都说我是专♥制♥
Everything boils down to control with you!
我只是说如果不住枫树街 改住霍华德街
All I'm saying is if you took Howard Street, rather than Maple,
我们就能省下三分钟车程了
we would save three minutes on the drive.
这不叫专♥制♥ 这叫效率
It's not controlling, it's efficient.
才省个三分钟
It's three minutes.
而且我喜欢欣赏枫树街的房♥子 很古雅
And I enjoy the houses on Maple. They're quaint.
有刷着红漆的门和轮胎秋千的那间
The one with the, uh... red painted door and the tire swing?
让我有种世界很美好的感觉
It makes me think maybe the world's a nice place.
这种感觉比三分钟重要多了
I'll take that thought over three minutes any day.
-我的工时被削减了 -看吧我就知道
- My hours got cut. - See, I was right. I knew it.
之前那些都是假象 对不起 福特
Smoke and mirrors. Sorry, Ford.
不是吧 我的工时也被减了一半
No, mine too. In half.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Sons of bitches.
你觉得这是针对我们吗 我们有懈怠吗
You think this is just us? Have we been slacking?
你放任一个犯人偷走面包车还撞死另一个
You let an inmate steal a van and kill another inmate with it.
那是挺过分的
I mean, that's pretty egregious.
够了奥尼尔 我的责任已经被排除了
Suck it, O'Neill. I was found to be not at fault for that.
不 这是他们干的 贪婪的公♥司♥商人
No, this is them. Corporate greed mongers.
所以我们扣掉的工作时长谁来补上
So, who's covering the hours we're losing?
更多的商人 他们像妖精一样分身无数
More mongers. They multiply like gremlins.
你还觉得这世界很美好吗
You still think the world's a nice place?
就是这样
Yeah!
你觉得呢 这个造型有范吗
Hey, what you think? Does this say swag?
你不用好工作来侮辱我们真是太好了
Great job not rubbing it in our faces.
我可没那么说 沃森说而已
Hey, I didn't say that. Watson did.
你跟你的妞说了没有 珀比
Yo, did you talk to your girl, Poussey?
她没接受测试
She didn't take the test.
没 她忙着和臆想出来
No! She too busy fighting off
偷喝她酒的松浣熊抗争呢
some imaginary drink-thieving
没时间搞这些
raccquirrel to worry about this shit.
她在外面绕着圈尿尿 造什么"陷阱"呢
She's outside, pissing in circles, making "Traps"!
你得坦白清楚
You need to come clean.
说你要在她彻底失常之前把她的东西拿走
Tell her you took her shit 'fore she really get cracked.
她的那些陷阱人道吗
Are her traps humane?
卡♥通♥里那一套 一根棍 一盒子
Cartoon style, with a stick and a box.
我宁愿看她像傻子一样乱跑
Look, I'd rather see her running around like a fool
也不想任她躺着酗酒一整天
than sleeping and drinking all damn day.
至少她起来活动了
At least she's up and moving.
起来活动好让兔八哥抢她的钱
Up and moving and giving Looney Tunes here a run for her money.
起码她现在有个目标 我会跟她说的
Well, she's got a goal now. I'll tell her... eventually.
但是 别太急
But, uh, don't rush.
自从你知道圣诞老人并不存在
Once you know Santa Claus isn't real,
事情只能每况愈下了
it's all downhill from there.
话说圣诞老人跟这有毛关系
Okay, what the hell Santa Claus got to do with this?
有信仰总是好事
It's good to have something to believe in.
巨型醉酒的松鼠啊 圣诞老人♥大♥大啊
Giant drunky squirrels, Santa.
就像是测试里说的 想法总是比现实好
It's like the tests say, "Ideas are better than reality."
你同意这种说法
And you agreed with that?
好吧 怪不得你拿不到工作
Well, no wonder you didn't get the job.
他们所说的现实
The reality they was talking about
就是给老板拼命干活
was working your ass off for the man.
你的答案基本上是让他滚蛋
Your answer basically told the man to fuck off.
不 我不是那意思
No, I didn't mean that.
等等 那你觉得我该找人聊聊
Wait, so, do you think I should talk to somebody and say...
解释一下吗
You know, explain myself?
我觉得已经过时不候了
See, I think that ship has sailed, my dear.
乖乖扫你的阴毛堆吧
Time to go sweep up some pube hives.
我觉得它们更像...阴毛做的鸟巢
I like to think of them more like... pube nests.
每个人都他妈有自己的想法
Everybody's got fucking opinions!
回来请你们吃士力架 扫地去吧
Well, consolation Snickers on me later, scrub!
姐走了
Puff out!
不
No.
我生活里少了什么
Something is missing in my life.
不管我读多少书 种多少花 都心不在焉
No matter how much reading and gardening I do, my mind drifts.
-我有这需求 -好吧
- I have this need. - Okay.
抑制不住的需求和动力
An overwhelming need. A drive.
饥渴
A hunger.
-饥渴吗 -是的
- A hunger? - Yes.
我怀念那火热 你知道吗
I am missing the heat, you know?
双颊潮红只因为那真正的...
That flush in my face that only comes from real--
激♥情♥
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表