剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
现在是成年人时间 宝贝
It's the grown-ups' time now, honey.
红妈 听说你有亲戚在皇后区
Hey, Red. I hear you got family in Queens.
干嘛
What about them?
我在想能不能麻烦你丈夫
I was wondering if your husband
有空载我儿子来这儿一趟
could give my son a ride up here sometime?
你要我用什么交换都行
I'll trade you whatever.
我问过其他人了 但是
I've asked everyone, but--
达米特里不会再来探视我了
Dimitri won't be visiting anymore.
我靠 真遗憾
Oh, shit. I'm sorry.
他简直是个窝囊废
He's a worthless mushroom of a man.
我家那位还不也这样
I've known a few of those.
也许我们应该放弃男人了 去搞拉拉
Maybe we should give up and be gay.
我们的发型太拉风了
We got the haircuts.
这监狱里还有什么是你搞不定的吗
There an angle in this place you ain't workin'?
学着点 曼多萨
Watch and learn, Mendoza.
电视上那个做饭的女士被抓起来了
The food lady from the TV got arrested!
什么 我靠 是奈杰拉吗
Wait, what? Oh, shit, is it Nigella?
是最废的那个吗
The trashy one?
总流鼻涕那个
The snotty one?
是那个跟个农场主似的趾高气扬
Ooh, it's the one with the plantation kinda vibe goin' on,
-但实际特可笑的那个 -对
- but in a fun way? - Yes!
就是她 好像是因为缴税的问题
Yes! Had something to do with her taxes.
好耶 朱迪·金
Yeah, Judy King!
一堆麦克风举在她面前
There was microphones everywhere.
有个差点塞她耳朵里了
And they almost stuck one in her ear.
主啊 如果您真听得到
Oh, Lord, if you're really out there,
拜托 一定让她来利奇菲尔德
please, please, please let her come to Litchfield.
拜托 求求您了
Please, please, please.
呃...
Um...
咋了
What?
你的脏衣服好像活过来了
I think your laundry might be alive.
不 那是一直偷喝我美酒的小毛贼
Nah, that's that furry alkie been stealing my jail juice!
我今天早上把它逮了个正着
Yeah, I caught it this morning.
我要拿它做顶帽子
I'll turn that punk into a hat.
怎么了
What?
我们得谈谈
Okay. We gonna have to talk.
怎么回事
What?
一号♥和二号♥工作台的人
So, stations one and two,
今天早上你们去裁床裁样式
you will be at the cutting tables this morning cutting patterns.
剩下的人拼接这些布料
And then everyone else can start assembling the pieces.
午饭后轮班 以防疲劳
We will switch out after lunch to avoid fatigue.
看着还不错 姐♥妹♥们♥
Look sharp, ladies.
全世界情侣们的"性"福就靠我们了
It's up to us to help the lovers of the world get it on!
够了 德玛克
That's enough, DeMarco.
拜托 唐纳森 有点激♥情♥行不行
Come on, Donaldson. Live a little, huh?
闭嘴
Cut it out, okay?
这玩意正合我的品味
This shit's right up my alley.
我家孩子上中学前的衣服都是我给缝的
Sewed all my kids' clothes until high school.
他们肯定很喜欢
I bet they loved that.
天 怎么我感觉我的卡其裤这么土
Man, somehow my khakis be feelin' extra khaki right now.
得了吧 冈萨雷斯 只看外表太肤浅
Oh, come on, Gonzales. Looks are superficial.
大家都知道一个人的才华
Everybody knows it's about talent,
独特性 幽默感才是最重要的
originality, a sense of humor...
你觉得她在现实生活中是什么样的人
What do you think it's like to be her in real life?
吃各种药和冰淇淋 在夜里偷偷哭泣
Mmm, she eats pills and ice cream, and cries at night.
她还自残 不过伤口在头皮上没人看到
And she cuts herself, but on her scalp so no one can see.
总之还是比咱们过得好
So, it's still better than our lives.
我很快就能像她一样了
I would be her in a second.
白人妞 白人妞 看看
White bitches, white bitches... All right, check it.
你觉得还有多少页
How many pages you think it is
他们才会象征性地放个黑人上去
before they put in a token blackie?
再说她肤色能有多黑
And how dark is she,
从一分黑到格蕾丝·琼斯黑
scale of one to Grace Jones?
我猜 第十四页 四分黑
All right, 14 and four.
第十四页 四分黑 看看
All right, 14 and four. Let's find out.
很接近了 在这儿呢 第十一页
So close. Here she is, page 11.
那还不赖嘛
Man, but that's not too bad.
不过她看上去也就两分黑
But she, like, a two.
-这娘们有双蓝眼睛 -没错
- The bitch got blue eyes. - Yeah, true.
不过 卧♥槽♥ 你看她的腹肌
But, damn, look at her abs, though.
可不是么
I know, right?
我跳出窗户
So I jump out the window.
从二楼掉下来 落在遮雨棚上
I fall two floors, I land on the awning,
再滑到地面
I slide off.
一把夺过送货员的自行车
I grab the delivery boy's bicycle,
逃离现场 溜之大吉
and I'm outta there. I'm gone.
我就是这样犯下亚利桑那州
And that is how I pull off
钱德勒市最大一桩珠宝抢劫案的
the biggest jewel heist in Chandler, Arizona.
我得说 你是我见过的最可爱的枪手了
I gotta say, you are the cutest gunslinger I've ever met.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我的确很喜欢枪
And I do love guns.
古董的 现代的 我都喜欢
I mean, the old ones... and the newer ones.
我正攒钱买♥♥一把1962年雷明顿700步♥枪♥
I'm saving up for a 1962 Remington 700.
它们就是在那年问世的
That's the year they came out.
推进式 击发间隙3.2毫秒
Push-feed action, 3.2-millisecond lock time.
噢 光是听你说这些
Ooh! Just hearing you talk about that
我就想从这出去开上几枪
makes me want to go out and shoot something.
你说得我好难过
Now you're making me sad.
你以后不能再买♥♥枪了是吗
You're never gonna be able to buy a gun again, are you?
什么
What?
你已经被定重罪了 不能持枪
As a convicted felon, you can't own a gun.
对哦
Oh, right.
对啊
Right!
那太糟糕了不是吗
That is terrible, isn't it?
那本来是一项基本权利
I mean, that should be a fundamental right.
像言论自♥由♥一样
Like freedom of speech, right?
我们国家到底是怎么回事
I mean, what is happening to our country?
估计像古罗马要灭亡的时候那样
It's the fall of Rome.
别跟我提罗马
Don't even get me started on Rome.
我以前从来没给犯人写过信
I've never written to an inmate before.
也不知道会怎么样
I didn't know what to expect.
但是你 你很棒
But you're... great.
你也很好
You're great, too.
我能再来看你吗
Can I come see you again?
我觉得应该没问题
I think that would be fine.
你以为我们会永远被蒙在鼓里吗
Did you think we weren't gonna find out?
我就被蒙着了
I never found out.
登广♥告♥的事没人跟我提过半个字
Nobody said a damn word to me about an ad.
恕我直言 长官 但我必须得说
All due respect, sir, but I am gonna have to call
这根本狗屁不通
a massive amount of bullshit on that.
我的孩子得了哮喘 家里又没钱
My kid's got asthma, and out of pocket,
光是呼吸机一个月就要花三百美元
her inhaler costs like $300 a month.
我买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥都比这便宜
I could get heroin for cheaper.
-我能理解 -是吗
- I understand. - Do you?
因为在我看来 这里唯一保住饭碗的
'Cause it seems like the only job
就是你自己
you saved around here was your own.
你还是全职职工 还有医疗保险
You're still full-time. You still have health insurance.
你们都这么以为吗
You think that's what this is about, huh?
我保住了我的工作 然后就得炒掉你们
I got mine, now I'm gonna cut you loose?
难道看起来不是这样吗
It doesn't not look like that, does it?
我们得上网租沙发睡
I guess we can put the couch on Airbnb
来给你的腕部手术凑钱
to pay for your wrist surgery.
听我说
Listen to me.
就算我完全不关心你们两个跳梁小丑
Even if I didn't give two shits about you clowns,
更何况我其实是关心的
which is not the case,
我都想解决这个问题 只要你们别烦我
I would still want to fix this just to get you off my jock.
我向你们保证
I promise you.
我觉得他在说他的确关心我们的遭遇
I think that was his way of saying he cares what happens to us.
正是
Exactly.
你要真关心我们 你该直说
If you care about us, you should say it.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表