剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I mean, short of that... you're farting in the wind.
我知道 但我说的都是真的
I know, but I'm telling the truth.
但甜甜圈可不会老实承认
Yep, and Donuts, he's gonna lie.
你觉得他们会相信谁
Who do you think they'll believe?
我觉得你的意思是说他们不会信我
I have a feeling you're gonna say it ain't me.
我们是骗子 是堕落之人
We are liars and degenerates,
所以我们遭受的一切全是我们自己活该
and we deserve everything that happens to us.
所以我被他上了 结果还是我自己活该
So, I get fucked and now I'm screwed.
对 就是这么一回事
Yep, that's about the short of it.
但别就这么算了
But that don't make it over.
听到了吗
You hear me?
现在有我这个愤怒的大块头女同支持你
You got a big, angry bull dyke on your side now.
我极其钟爱老式复仇
And I am a firm believer in good ol'-fashioned revenge.
你不会是想杀了他吧
You ain't thinking about killing him, are you?
不 那太麻烦了
Nah, that shit's too messy.
我有个更好的主意
Nope, I got a better idea.
我们要在他身上再现《龙纹身的女孩》场景
We are gonna go full-on Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on this guy.
我们纹纹身怎么就能给他教训呢
What's us getting tattoos gonna teach him?
不
No.
我来介绍下
See...
《龙纹身的女孩》 瑞典电影
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, it's Swedish.
意思就是 "我们也强♥奸♥他一回"
It means, "We're gonna rape him back."
已经添加好润滑油了 罗德老二
Whoa, got it all lubed up for you there, Rodcocker.
你们真是够了
Aw, Jesus Christ already.
-打烊了 -没事
-I'm closed. - That's cool.
我们只是找你问个事
We just wanted to ask you a question.
那群西班牙妹子说你的屌♥还在呢
Spanish been saying how you still got your dick.
真的假的
That true?
你们只管管好你们两腿之间有啥就行
What you got between your legs is your business,
-我的呢 是我自己的事 -也许吧
- and what I got is mine. - Maybe.
我家男人远在列克星敦 日子过得很不顺
But my man is out at Lexington and he's having a real hard time.
太艰难了
Hard.
可同时你却躲在这"假装"自己是个女人
Meanwhile, you hiding out in here, "pretending" to be a female.
看来你摆脱所有麻烦事了
Seems like you got it all figured out.
你们知道你们有多无知吗
You have any idea how ignorant you sound?
我们就想瞄一眼 长长见识
We just want a little peek. Educate ourselves.
滚出我的店
Get the fuck out of my house.
不给看 我们就不走
Not till we see it.
抓住她 抓住她
Get her! Get her!
-操♥你♥妈♥ 死人妖 -操
- Fuck you, she-male! - Fuck!
妈的 我就说他还有男人的力气
Damn, I told you he still had his man strength!
别以为我不敢弄死你们 死贱♥人♥
Don't think I won't kill you, you fucking cunt!
来吧 臭婊♥子♥
That's it, bitch!
操你们丫的贱♥人♥
Fuck you, bitches.
-救救我 -我去叫卡普托
- Help me! - I'll get Caputo.
我想做点事 可我的女儿却讨厌我
I try to do the right thing, and my own daughter hates me.
可至少你女儿还知道你是谁
But at least your daughter knows who you are.
佩帕肯定都不记得我了
Pepa ain't even gonna remember me.
还不是你活该 谁要你给她起名佩帕
It ain't like you deserve it, naming your daughter Pepa.
《用力推》是我和亚迪尔的专属情歌♥好吗
Hey! Yo, Push It is me and Yadriel's song, a'ight?
行吧 那对不起
Whatever, I'm sorry.
但我告诉你 小屁孩
But I'm telling you, kids...
他们成天就只会惹毛你
all they do is break your balls, morning to night.
那是因为你生了个足球队
And yet you had, like, 11 of them.
那我还能做什么呢
What else was I doing, right?
再说了 他们小的时候会特别爱你
Plus, when they little, they love you so much.
就好像你的粉丝一样
It's like having fans.
虽然会朝你身上吐 但也不错
Who puke on you, but still.
在他们眼中你是完美的
Yeah, they think you're perfect.
再也不会有其他人这么看待我们了
No one else is ever gonna feel that way about us,
这倒是真的
that's for sure.
就是这么回事
That's the thing, isn't it?
我一直在电♥话♥留言
You know, I kept leaving these messages,
打给那个混♥蛋♥说
calling him an asshole, saying,
"我的宝贝女儿需要她妈妈了"
"Oh, my baby girl needs her mama."
可...
But...
其实...她过得很好
the truth is... that she's fine.
亚迪尔很爱她
Yadriel loves her.
我婆婆也是个好人
His mother is a good person...
她会过得很好
and she's gonna be okay.
我可没因为她需要我而被吓到了
I'm not freaking out because she needs me.
反而是被"我需要她"给吓到了
I'm freaking out because I need her.
请问您叫什么名字
Hi, can I get your name, please?
迪亚茨
Diaz.
名单上有七个叫迪亚茨的
I've got seven Diazes.
达娅娜
Dayanara.
找到了 这名字真美
Okay, cool! That's a pretty name.
-我想回家 -我懂
- I wanna go home. - I know.
来到新环境 周围都是陌生人
It's weird being in a new place with all
感觉很奇怪吧
new people, right?
我保证到了明天 你就会习惯了
But I promise by tomorrow, you're gonna be settling right in.
你们这有电♥话♥吧 万一她需要我
You got a phone here, if she needs me?
我们规定第一周不能打电♥话♥给家里
We have a policy of no phone calls home for the first week.
有助于营员们适应新环境
It helps the campers get acclimated.
你住在六号♥小屋
You're in Cabin Six!
我带你去见见你的新室友吧
Why don't I take you over to meet your new bunk mates?
我来拿着她的行李吧
I can take her things.
这样就行了吗
So, this is it?
她会过得很愉快的
She's gonna have a great time.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here!
地上都是虫子 别把我丢在这
There are bugs on the ground! You can't make me stay!
还记得我们之前怎么说的吗
Remember how we talked about this?
我想回家 妈妈 求你了
I wanna go home, Mommy, please!
听着 你个小屁孩
óYeme, you little brat.
你觉得我除了照顾你就没别的事干了吗
You think I got nothing better to do than take care of you?
这是我一个月的自♥由♥假期
This is my one-month vacation!
我都已经计划好了今晚就开始
And I got things planned starting tonight.
妈妈要出去了
Mommy's going out.
妈妈 不要
Mommy, no--
你...你就乖乖跟着她走吧
Can you... can you just go with her? Just...
-妈妈 -达娅 松手
- Mommy! - Daya, please!
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go now.
妈妈 妈妈 别走
Mommy! Mommy, come back!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
-你还好吧 -为啥会不好
- You doing okay? - Why wouldn't I be?
别装了 我可不想显得像个混♥蛋♥
Don't be obtuse. I'm not trying to be a dick.
-我很好 -真的吗
- I'm fine. - Seriously?
你们有空吗
Hey, hey, you guys got a second?
是有关... 你们懂的
It's about, um... you know...
现在都算是她的活了
Yeah, that's more her deal now.
行吧 我...我遇到了点问题
Oh, cool. Look, I... I got a problem.
你把货交给卡尔了吗
Did you get the stuff to Cal?
回头见 查普曼
See you later, Chapman.
一切顺利 只是我...
Everything went fine, okay? I just...
我不想再做这种事了
I can't do this anymore, all right?
这不值得 对不起
It's not worth it. I'm sorry.
广泛性抑郁 焦虑
"Generalized depression and anxiety,
自卑 感觉被孤立
low self-esteem and feelings of isolation."
海利先生说吃药可能有用
Mr. Healy says pills might work.
我觉得你是得吃多虑平了
I think you're a candidate for Doxepin.
可能会让你有点嗜睡 但是...
It might make you a little sleepy, but...
如果你睡着了 也就不会暴饮暴食
if you're asleep, you won't eat compulsively
体重增长 这是另一个副作用
and get fat, which is another side effect.
我们都不希望这样
We wouldn't want that.
我得看下你的体♥检♥表 你做过体♥检♥了吧
I'm gonna peek in your chart. You had a physical, right?
刚来的时候体♥检♥过 六个月前了
When I first got here, six months ago.
我的病例档案还没搬完
Yeah... I'm still moving in.
这儿有D到G 还有P到R的
I've got D to G and P through R.
你的可能还在另一间 稍等一会
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表