剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
which is on community prison property that we all share.
所以这玉米是属于我们的
So, really, it do belong to us.
你们这些不劳而获的贼
You lazy shakhtor thief!
你们什么都没付出
Shit... you did nothing for this.
是别人播的种 撒的水 除的草
Other people planted it, watered it, raked the weeds.
猜猜还有谁有过这种经历
Yeah, well, guess who else got experience
辛辛苦苦为别人劳作 却没得到一点好处
growin' shit for other people to eat and gettin' none of it?
-我知道 -沃森请说
- I know! - Watson?
是我们的祖先吗
Is it our ancestors?
回答正确
Ohhh, correct!
我们现在只不过是拿回点...
And now, we takin' back a little thing called...
赔偿
reparations.
你真打算要跟我撕逼吗
You sure you want to get into the ring with me?
-行啊 -她就是这么打算的
- Oh, okay! - What if she do?
好了 所有人退后 退后
All right, everybody jump back, jump back.
你以为我不敢扯那头红发吗
You think I won't pound that spiky redhead?
我说了 退后
Yo, I said, jump back!
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你不应该这样对红妈
Now, this is not how you handle your shit with Red.
-操她妈的 -听懂没
- Man, fuck her! - Okay?
而且不要每次说不过别人
And you got to stop using slavery
就搬出奴隶制的那套说辞证明自己的愚蠢
every time you wanna justify some foolishness!
我只是想利用一下 等到我变成犹太人
I'm just using it as a placeholder till I become Jewish
我就可以推到希♥特♥勒♥头上了
and I can pin it on Hitler.
疯了吧
Crazy, man.
大家都听着
Listen up, all right?
我们不能和白种姑娘翻脸好吗
We are not getting into it with the white girls.
我们和维这样已经够了
We had enough of that with Vee!
我道歉
I apologize.
你知道我没法拿道歉怎么办 杰弗逊
You know what I can't do with an apology, Jefferson?
我没法拿道歉混着奶油和辣椒粉
I can't roast it with creamer and chili powder
然后献给明晚来参加晚宴的人们
and serve it to the people who are coming to my dinner tomorrow night.
那你还有什么
What else you got?
欧芹 还有点洋葱
Parsley... and I got some onions,
还有一储藏室的苏打饼干
and I got a pantry full of Saltines.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay, um...
如果你介绍了新酒侍 没人会介意菜少了
But nobody will care... when you introduce your new sommelier.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
说不定可以呢
Man, it could be classy.
我认识个烈酒专家
Look, I know a hooch specialist
正好有一些多余的货需要出手
who's got a little extra that she needs to unload.
等等 你这是在坑我吗 这可是她的错
Wait, you clownin' on me, right? This her fault!
我知道 可她就没有什么利用价值
I know, but she has fewer marketable skills, all right?
非常抱歉 红妈
I'm so sorry, Red.
我们吃了太久食堂的坑爹玩意儿了
We just been eatin' crap for so long that
突然看到有玉米 我们就...
when we ran into the corn, we just...
有点过于激动
lost our minds a little bit.
她可以给我洗盘子 还有你和沃森
She can wash dishes for me. You and Watson, too.
今晚厨房♥必须得打扫到一尘不染
I want the kitchen spotless tonight,
-而且晚宴结束也得来打扫 -没问题
- and I want you to do the clean-up after. - Fine.
-这纯属扯淡 -闭嘴 辛迪
- Aw, man, that's some bullshit-- - Shut up, Cindy.
-酒我也要 -好的
- And I'll take that hooch. - Good.
所有人不准再碰我的菜园
And no one touches my garden again.
再也不会
Obviously.
42条精美而沾满液体的内♥裤♥
Forty-two pairs of beautiful, sweaty panties,
而且煞费苦心地包装好
painstakingly crafted over days at a time,
结果订单却一点也没增加
and they don't even make a dent in the orders.
我感觉自己站在拉斯维加斯超贵的自助餐厅前
I feel like we're standing in front of a Vegas buffet of money
结果每次只被允许拿一碟薯条
and we're only allowed to take, like, a plate of fries at a time.
或许我们该再提高点价格
Maybe we can jack up the prices again?
这毕竟是高档手工制品啊
I mean, this is premium artisanal shit, right?
西班牙人开价四百块卖♥♥火腿
The Spanish charge $400 for a ham
别人眼都不眨就下单
and nobody blinks an eye.
那是因为他们只给猪
Well, that's because they feed
喂什么橡树果还有橄榄
those pigs only acorns or olives or whatever.
等等 这主意棒极了
Wait, this is genius.
要是这些内♥裤♥也有口味呢
What if the panties were flavored?
比如这位姑娘一个礼拜只吃草莓
Like, this girl only ate strawberries for a week.
我觉得这和监狱的氛围有点不符
Hmm, I think that might go against the whole authentic prison vibe.
应该是肮脏的恶棍 而不是神户牛肉
They're dirty, dirty felons, not Kobe beef.
我知道 真该死
I know. Damn it.
也许我们该换个方法
Maybe we go the other way.
哪家挣得多 布鲁明戴尔还是沃尔玛
Like, who makes more money, Bloomingdales or Walmart?
我们推崇产量快而又价廉 大量涌入市场
We crank 'em out fast and cheap, flood the market.
我们去哪找廉价而又产量快的妹子
And where do we get these cheap and fast girls,
除了你那些好闺蜜 没了
other than every single friend of yours? No.
我们才不和你的闺蜜们合作
We are not getting into bed with your friends,
她们太可怕了
because they are horrible people,
而且就让她们闭嘴五分钟
and they can't keep their traps shut
他妈的也做不到
for five goddamn minutes at a time.
而且她们也不在监狱...
And they're not in prison...
暂时不在
yet.
-可是... -不
- But-- - No.
这是帕波的非法生意
This is Piper's very illegal business.
我们可不能强迫别人干非法勾当
We can't go bringing people into it willy-nilly.
帕波不知道对她又没影响
Well, what Piper doesn't know won't hurt her.
天呐 听听你说了什么
Oh, my God, listen to yourself.
暴徒生活把你变得如此冷血
Thug life is already making you cold.
这下可疼了吧
That was a rough one.
要我帮你弄个发型什么的吗
Hey, you want me to do your hair or something?
现在都塌了 而且都是汗
It's just all flat and sweaty.
我会让宝宝看到漂漂亮亮的你的
I'll make you look real pretty for the baby.
-这根本没用 拉莫斯 -抱歉
- You're not helping, Ramos! - Sorry.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
你还好吗
How you doing?
-至少聊一聊吧 -行吧
- Can I talk at least? - Fine.
我知道你觉得我光想着自己
I know you feel like I only look out for myself,
也许确实如此
and maybe I do.
那是我的生活方式
That's how I know to do life.
但我想让你明白 这个宝宝...
But I want you to know, this baby...
并不是为了钱
it wasn't about the money.
好吧 就是为了钱
Okay, it was about the money.
但我也是想帮助你
But also, I... I was trying to help you.
你知道怎样算帮吗
You know what would've helped?
他妈的给我点支持啊
Some fucking support.
你有问我过我的感受 我想要什么吗
Did you ask me how I feel, what I want, huh?
你的感受毁了这一切
How you feel is what ruins it.
我是爱你的
I loved you.
我想让你在我身边
I wanted you around me.
可现在你就在重蹈我的覆辙
And now here you are, doing the same stupid shit I did.
我尽力了
I tried, you know?
但根本没用
But it was for nothing.
你最后还是和我一样
You turned out just like me.
我有了孩子 却都搞砸了
I made kids, and then I fucked them up.
我是个糟糕的母亲
I'm a terrible mother.
我永远不想让你体会到我曾经的痛苦
And I never want you to feel how I feel.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
这宝宝对你来说什么都不是 只是钱
This kid was never... was never nothing but a paycheck to you.
我他妈的最后一次听信了你的鬼话
I swallowed your bullshit for the last fucking time.
我胯骨要裂开了
My hips are coming apart.
想象你在海上漂流
Think about floating in the ocean.
滚 玛丽萨
Fuck off, Maritza!
靠
Fuck!
咋了
What?
咋了 这正常吗
What? Is this normal?
应该是不正常
That does not seem normal.
来人啊 她出血了
Somebody help! She's bleeding!
靠 快叫救护车
Fuck. Call an ambulance!
-坚持住 -谢谢你 歌♥洛丽娅
- Okay, come on, mija. - Thank you, Gloria.
歌♥洛丽娅会跟我一起去的吧
Gloria's coming with me, right?
达娅娜 妈妈来了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表