剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
要我几个月前就跟她断了
I would have cut that shit loose months ago.
不是的
Well...
我们一起经历过很多
we've been through a lot together.
一个人做事不该出于对他人的责任
A person shouldn't do something out of obligation.
如果你要做 就该是心之所向
If you're gonna do it, do it 'cause you want it.
你看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
没
Nothing.
拜托 别理我
Please, just leave me alone.
让我别理你吗
Leave you alone?
什么东西
What?
是你♥他♥妈♥的整天
You've been following me all over this fucking place...
跟踪我好吗
tracking me.
还死不承认
And then lying about it.
不过 我会离你远远的
But, yeah, I'll leave you alone...
-喂 -你这个疯婆子
- Hey. - ...you crazy, psychotic bitch.
我就知道是他派你来的
I knew he fucking sent you.
这不是你的浴室
This ain't your bathroom.
-我们那边人太多 -所以呢
- Ours is crowded. - So?
我需要一面镜子 这是个自♥由♥的国度
So, I needed a mirror, and it's a free country.
那咱俩根本就不在一个国家
You're living in a different country than me then.
我不想跟你打架
I don't wanna fight with you.
差点被你骗了 你害得她母子分离
Could've fooled me. Keeping her son from her.
抱歉 我得洗洗我的手
Excuse me, I got to wash my hands.
你竟敢推我
You did not just push me.
推了又怎样
Oh, I did.
别这样 求你了 我都告诉你
No, no, please, please, I'll tell you.
我什么都告诉你
I'll tell you everything. I'll tell you everything.
-国安局被人渗透了 -什么东西
- The NSA, it's been infiltrated. - What?
你惹错人了
You have no idea who you're messing with.
是吗
No?
不就是你害得本尼和我闹翻
Aren't you the one that took Benny away from me,
-即便他什么也没做 -我没有
- even when he didn't do nothing? - Mmm-hmm.
是你自己臆想的
You are trippin'.
我是当妈的
I am mothering.
气急了也会心狠手辣的真正母亲
And I'm a ferocious, pissed-off, real mother,
可你根本无法明白 不是吗
but you wouldn't know nothing about that, would you? Nah.
因为你从头到脚就是一假货
'Cause you ain't nothing real.
-歌♥洛丽亚 你没事吧 -天啊对不起
- Gloria, are you okay? - Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚开
Get the fuck away from her!
你在讲什么鸡♥巴♥
What the fuck are you talking about?
这监狱里到处都有窃听器
This whole place is completely bugged.
他们在搜集消息
They've been gathering information on me
要污蔑我叛国 说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and they're trying to frame me for treason and for terrorism.
国安局吗
The NSA?
对 求求你帮帮我
Yeah, so please, help me. Please, help me.
求你了 我知道你是他们中的一员
Please, I know... I know you're one of 'em.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我会配合你的 好吗
Hey, I'll work with you, okay?
我靠
Shit.
靠
Shit.
-你是克里斯托弗吗 -是 怎么了
- You Christopher? - Yeah, what's going on?
你觉得可以随便骚扰一个好女孩吗
So you think it's cool to bother a nice, respectable girl,
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
you sick son of a bitch, huh?
你这个死变♥态♥
You fucking prick!
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -给我进去
- Who the fuck are you? - Get in here! Get this fucking guy!
-从我家里出去 -你个人♥渣♥
- Get the fuck out of my house. - Fucking prick.
-死人♥渣♥ -救命啊
- You fucking jerk. - Help!
-别走 再呆十分钟 -不行了
- No, ten more minutes. - No, no, no, no, no.
就十分钟 求你了
Ten more minutes, please.
我爸说我明早之前得打包齐整
My dad said I gotta be packed by the morning.
你不在了 这地方会蠢爆了
This place is gonna be so stupid when you're gone.
-不会的 -会的
- No, it won't. - Yeah, it will.
怀俄明州有多远
How far is Wyoming?
很远
Far.
带我一起走 好吗
Take me with you... please?
我也很想
I wish I could.
等等 过来
Hey, wait, come here.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
我会回来找你的 好吗
And I'm coming back for you... all right?
再见
Bye.
嘿美女 里面没有
Hey, you're not gonna find
黄色苏打水了
any yellow caffeine soda in there, cutie.
我不要苏打水
I ain't looking for soda.
好可惜 我特别给你拿了
That's too bad, 'cause I got some for you right here.
我不干那个了
Well, I don't do that no more.
我已经很好了 特别帮你带这个
You know, I'm being nice, bringing these for you
因为确切地说 是你欠我的
'cause technically, you owe me.
我欠你条毛啊 亚伯
I don't owe you shit, Abe.
而且我现在有男朋友
And plus, I have a boyfriend now.
听说因为他家那个酒鬼老爸
Rumor has it he ain't gonna be around no more
他也要滚蛋了
'cause of his drunk daddy.
你能不能别碰我
Will you just leave me alone--
-会很快的 -亚伯 别理我
- It's gonna be real fast. - Abe, let me be.
没准还能帮你别乱想
Might even take your mind off things.
-亚伯 别碰我 -很快的
- Ow, Abe, leave me be. - It's gonna be really fast.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -别这样嘛
- Fuck your mama! - Yeah, come on.
-我♥操♥ 亚伯 -来嘛 来嘛
- Fuck your mama, Abe. - Come on. Come on.
亚伯
Abe...
-会很快的 -我都不湿好吗
- Come on, it's gonna be real fast. - I ain't even fucking wet.
会很快的
It's gonna be real fast.
放松就好
Just relax, just relax.
就这样
Yeah, yeah.
真乖
There, that's it.
8号♥公路那有家小舔甜
There's that place, Sweet Licks, over there on Route 8.
没准他们有彩虹糖屑 我们可以去试试
Maybe they have rainbow sprinkles. We could try that out.
我不想吃了
I don't feel like it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果你不是那种每天都会吃冰淇淋的人
If you ain't the type that can eat ice cream every day,
那我就没兴趣了
then I ain't interested.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
天呐 谁惹着你了今天
Jeez, what got into your boxers today?
我摊上事了
I got in trouble.
昨天因为你绕路 我错过了点名
I missed count yesterday 'cause of our little detour.
你说时间足够 我相信了你
You told me we had enough time, and I believed you.
对不起
Sorry.
我没想到你一定得回来
I didn't realize you had to be back.
现在我还在试用期
Yeah, well, now I'm on probation.
没关系的
Oh, that's nothing.
我可以帮你及时赶上点名的
I can help you figure out when you gotta be back for count.
不用了 我不用你再帮我了
No, I don't want any more help from you.
你帮的忙只会给我惹上事
All your help does is get me in trouble.
喂
Hey.
-别这样 -你到底想要我♥干♥什么
- Come on. - What do you want from me?
-没什么 -要这个吗
- What? Nothing. - This?
-你是想要这个吗 -不 别这样
- Is this what you want from me? - No, no, don't--
-要这个吗 -不
- This? - No.
你是想要这个吧
This is what you're asking for?
这是你求着想要的 不是吗
This is what you're begging for, isn't it?
你给我躺好
You just lay there,
不许动 不许出声
and keep still and keep quiet. You keep quiet.
你想要这个 不是吗 不是吗
This is what you wanted, isn't it? Isn't it?
你想要这个的吧 德盖特
This is what you asked for, isn't it, Doggett?
这就是你想要的吧
This is what you wanted, huh?
你就是想要
This is what you asked for.
德盖特 德盖特 德盖特
Doggett, Doggett, Doggett.
德盖特啊德盖特
Oh, Doggett, Doggett.
我爱你 德盖特 我爱你
I love you, Doggett. I love you, Doggett. Doggett.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表