剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
搞什么...
What the--
所有人都在往湖那边跑
Everybody's going to the lake,
因为围栏上有个大洞
'cause there's this big hole in the fence.
我在想 也许你想一起来
I was just thinking, you know, maybe you wanna come?
拜托 拜托了 曼弗雷多
Please! Please, Manfredo.
我需要人手 来了一百个新犯人
I need bodies. I got 100 new inmates.
我都快累升♥天♥了
I--I'm dying here.
天啊 我的上帝
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
她们全跑了 先生 先生
They're all going, sir! Sir!
拜托 对你来说这是重刑监狱的日常啊
Come on! For you, it's another day in Max.
-先生 -你少几个教导官又不会死
- Sir! - You know how to handle your shit with a few less COs.
我这都开始闹犯人狂欢节了
I got inmate-palooza here.
我眼前橙晃晃一片啊
I am drowning in a sea of orange.
先生 她们全跑了
Sir! They are all out!
你♥他♥妈♥以为我为什么在打电♥话♥ 贝利
What the fuck do you think I'm on the phone for, Bayley?
我知道她们出走了 我正在处理
I know they walked out. I am handling it.
-"出走了" -打给谁
- Walk out? - Call who?
先生 她们不是出走
It's not a walk out, sir.
她们 她们在飞速狂奔
They are-- They are running at full speed!
我是活动处处长
I'm the Director of Human Activity!
正是如此
Uh-huh, that's right.
凭什么不能是我
Well, why the hell not me?
几小时前的事 混♥蛋♥
As of a few hours ago, asshole.
这种话我他妈竟然还问出口了
Why the hell am I even askin'?
马上给我派些该死的教导官来 这是命令
Send me some goddamn COs now! That's an order.
没错 我要六名
That's right. I want six guys.
货真价实的狱警
And I want real guys.
谢谢 曼弗雷多
Thank you, Manfredo.
请他们一小时内前来报到
I'll be expecting them within the hour.
因为我才是他♥娘♥的♥典狱长
'Cause I'm the fucking warden.
先生 绝大多数的囚犯
Sir? The majority of our inmate population
从监狱里逃了出去
has run out of the prison
她们穿过了场地南部围栏的漏洞
through a breach in the fence on the south side of the field
目前正在场地旁边的湖里游泳
and is now swimming in the lake adjacent to campus,
先生 典狱长
Sir... Warden.
念起来太帅了 顺便 恭喜了
That's cool to say. Uh, congrats on that, by the way.
快跑 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
看她们跑的样子
Look at them run.
你看见没 天哪 消息传得真快
You see that? Man, word travels fast.
是啊 我能过去吗 麻烦了
Yeah. Um, hey, can I get through, please?
不敢相信这真的发生了
I can't believe this is happening.
有时你就得做你该做的
Sometimes you got to do what you got to do.
你♥他♥妈♥能闪开吗
Will you get the fuck out of my way?
你真觉得
Do you really think it's wise
用这种语气和我讲话明智吗
to be speaking to me in that manner?
天啊 查普曼 这里出了些神奇的事
Jesus, Chapman. A little magic happens around here
你就非说和你有关
and you make it all about you,
就像你搞出来的一样
like you made it happen.
是我搞的 就这个意思
But I did, that's my point.
我是恶棍 重点在"恶"的那种
I'm gangsta. Like with an "a" at the end.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我把那个贱♥人♥送进了重刑监狱
I sent that bitch to Max.
围栏上有个洞 所有人都朝湖那边跑
There's a hole in the fence. Everybody running to the lake.
你是个无名小卒 重点在"恶"的恶棍
Nobody knows you, gangsta with an "A".
你怎么不去
Then why aren't you going?
监狱旁边定无好事
They don't let nice things next to prisons.
那片湖估计又是个克雷斯特伍德项目
That lake probably another Crestwood project.
储存的提炼燃油或原油
Storage for fracked, gas or crude oil,
充斥着卤水
full of salt brine run-off.
谁会抱怨呢
Who's going to complain?
我觉得罗莎小姐就是因那片湖患癌
I think Miss Rosa get cancer from that lake.
太可怕了 她们打算在里面游泳
That's horrible! And they're swimming in that?
你应该告诉她们
You should tell people.
不 不 我要进屋了
No, no, no. I'm going in.
在淋浴间里洗个长长的热水澡
Take a long, hot shower in the good shower.
不用排队也没人烦
No lines. No one to bother.
深层护发套装 使秀发光彩动人
Deep conditioner pack. Replenish luster and shine.
再见了 歹徒人生
See you later, Thug Life.
想去看电影什么的吗
Wanna go to the movies or something?
不行我太激动了
No, I'm too riled up.
-投球游戏吗 -好
- Skee ball? - Yes.
看那边
Look at that.
-她们没有停下卧倒 -没有
- They're not stoppin' and droppin'. - No, they are not.
出事了 也许这天到来了
Something's going on. Maybe this is it.
她们终于决定发起暴♥动♥了
Maybe they've finally decided to riot.
-女人才不暴♥动♥ -真的吗 谁说的
- You know women don't riot. - Oh, really? Do I know that?
也许她们都疯了 你知道这意味着什么
Maybe this tipped them over, and you know what that would mean.
我们可以穿防暴装备 天啊
We get to wear the riot gear. Oh, my God.
我超爱防暴装备
I love the riot gear.
我知道你喜欢 亲爱的 我知道
I know you do, panda. I know you do.
他们人手不足 里面境况可能很糟
They're way understaffed. It could get bad in there.
他们活该 走吧 我们都撒手不干了
It would serve them right. Come on. We're done here.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck 'em.
你们他妈磨磨唧唧的干什么呢
What the fuck is taking you people so long?
要穿的装备太多了 先生
Just a lot of stuff to put on, sir.
谁能帮我紧一下绑带 拜托
Hey, can someone tighten my straps, please?
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
我是说 你别无选择
I mean, you... you had no choice.
一百一十二英亩地 只用作停车场
One hundred twelve acres, just for parking.
什么
What?
国安局总部周围有一百一十二英亩地
The NSA headquarters has 112 acres around the building,
只用于停车场
just for parking.
那可是八十五个橄榄球场
That's like 85 football fields
停满了国安局职员的车
full of NSA employees' cars.
"不存在的机构" 去他妈
The No Such Agency. Shit.
神神秘秘
Secret.
我们都不知道他们预算有多少
You know, we don't even know what their budget is.
可是他们却能知道我们和谁电♥话♥性♥爱♥
But they get to know who we're having phone sex with,
通过网络摄像头观察我们怎么挖鼻孔
how we pickin' our nose on the webcam--
-听我说 听我说 -干嘛
- Listen to me, listen to me. - What?
我不想再跟你讲一遍了
I can't-- I cannot go through this again.
洛莉 我向你发誓
Lolly, I swear to you,
艾丁不是国安局的
Aydin was not NSA.
他也不是果案局的人
He was not... NCS.
没有那个 中情局 国防情报局
Oh, no. CIA, DIA,
科学委员会 国际银行...
NSB, INB--
他是我前老板派来的的杀手
He was my old boss' hitman.
什么 显然技术不怎么样
What? Not a very good one, obviously.
他也曾经辉煌过
He had his moments.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
还是说咱俩听见的不一样
Or did you hear not that?
好吧
Okay.
行了 我们赶紧离开这鬼地方
Okay, let's get the fuck out of here!
我是认真的 外面都疯了
I'm serious. It's crazy town out there.
我想告诉你 我们赶紧闪人吧
I'm trying to tell you, let's just blow this taco stand.
听着 让别人来发现这个混♥蛋♥
Look, let's just let somebody else find this motherfucker.
他们不会知道是我们干的
They ain't gonna know it was us.
我是被看到最后出现在这的人
I was the last one seen in here.
他们会通过他追查到我头上
They could trace this guy to me.
好吧 那我闪了
Okay, then I will bounce.
是你杀了他
You were the one that killed him!
我是不是该让他掐死你
I was just supposed to let him strangle you to death?
我用得着说"死"吗
Did I need to say "to death"?
我是不是该让他掐你 然后你就死了
Was I just supposed to let him strangle you? To death?
-随便了 不用谢 -好吧
- Either way... um, you are welcome. - Okay.
我走了
And I'm gonna go.
等等
Wait!
该死
Shit!
肯定是手♥机♥
It's got to be a phone.
沃斯 我有三个字对你说
Vause, I got three letters for you.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表