剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
查普曼和沃斯上来怎么样
How about Chapman and, um, Vause?
不了 谢谢 我不要
No, thanks. I'm good.
我们都很好 怎么了
Well, we're all good. What's the matter?
她们两个有一腿吗
These two got history?
毫无冒犯之意
You know, with all due respect,
我认为今天你不太可能
I don't think that you're gonna
得到我们的最佳表演
get the greatest performances out of us today.
我不想要看表演 我想你们倾听和交流
I don't want a performance. I want to see you listen and react.
给我展现些真实的情感
Show me some emotional honesty.
我想学习如何说哭就哭之类的
I want to learn how to cry on cue and shit.
实用技巧 能让我赢得奥斯卡
Like, get real good, win me an Oscar.
再也不用自己买♥♥衣服了
Never have to buy my own clothes again.
我们先来练习下移情
Let's work on empathy,
然后再考虑免费衣服的事情
and then we'll worry about free clothes.
沃斯 快上来
Vause, come on up.
查普曼 来吧
Chapman, let's go. Come on.
好吧 我需要一个地点
All right. I need a location.
月亮之上
The moon.
杂货店
Uh, grocery store?
一家杂货店
A grocery store.
假设你是杂货店经理
You're the manager at a grocery store,
你是一位顾客 准备退一个
and you are a customer, who's returning...
一枚拉开引信的手榴弹
A live grenade.
月亮
The moon.
-一个烂梨 -烂梨
- A bruised pear. - A bruised pear.
算了 哈密瓜吧
No, cantaloupe.
-哈密瓜 -啊不 还是梨吧
- Cantaloupe. - Uh, no, pear.
梨是吧
Pear.
不改了
You sure?
就梨 哎不 桃子吧
Pear. Uh, no, peach.
反正就是一个烂了的水果 怎么样
A bruised piece of fruit. Sound good?
不行 你用做交易作例子是即兴不了的
No. You're never supposed to start an improv with a transaction.
但是也无所谓
But whatever.
好 尽量演够三分钟
All right, try to keep it up for three minutes.
开始
Begin.
这水果太烂了
This fruit is defective.
何出此言
How so?
全都又臭又烂
It's all nasty and bruised up.
那当然了 这可是有机水果
Well, it's organic fruit.
你要是不喜欢我卖♥♥的东西
So if you don't like my produce,
就去别家买♥♥呗
you can take your business elsewhere.
可我没法别家买♥♥
Oh, I can't, actually.
这又是为什么
And why not?
因为这样的话这一幕就演完了
Because then the scene would be over.
但她刚刚说我们要演足三分钟
And she said we had to keep it going for three minutes.
我该说你点什么好 水果而已别太纠结
Well, I don't know what to tell you. It's fruit, so get over it.
我已经不纠结了
I am over it.
你很明显还在纠结 你根本没翻篇
You're obviously not. You're not over anything.
可你知道吗
But you know what?
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
You get what you pay for.
你什么时候才能明白
When are you gonna realize that you don't get to do
你不能为了让自己好过就不择手段
whatever you want because it makes you feel good?
噢我天 你也太虚伪了
Oh, my God. You are such a hypocrite.
我才没有 是你太过分了
No! You crossed a line!
-我过分 -没错
- I did? - Yes!
你觉得现在这样是我乐意的吗
Do you think that this is what I want?
困在这么一个
To be here in this, um...
困在这杂货店里
In this grocery store?
抱歉把烂水果卖♥♥给你了
I'm sorry I sold you the fruit.
好吧我承认 我明知它是烂的
And, yes, fine. I will admit it. I knew it was bad. I did.
但我也很想找回我的掌控力
But I wanted my power back, too.
因为我想要你回到我身边
Because I wanted you back.
因为
Because...
我想你
I missed you...
我也想你能
and I missed your...
再次惠顾
patronage.
所以 我故意卖♥♥烂水果给你
So, I sold you bad fruit
这样你才会再来我店里
so you would come back into my store.
我知道这样不对
And I know it was wrong,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
但其实我也不觉得抱歉
But I'm also not sorry,
因为
because it is...
见到你真的是
so... good...
太好了
to see you...
顾客朋友
customer.
你要不要看看别的水果
Would you, maybe, like another piece of fruit?
这个是
This is...
是柿子
It's a persimmon.
那是个小鸡鸡
That's a dick.
你知道我一直很喜欢软果子
You know I have a thing for soft fruit.
哎哟喂呀
Bow-chicka-bow-bow!
很好 演得不错
All right. Good work, good work.
你还真挺想出去的 对吧
You really want out of here, huh?
你不想吗
Do you not want out?
我没什么所谓其实
I don't really care, you know?
就是如果你真出去了 算是个惊喜
So, it's like, if it does happen, then it'll be a nice surprise.
但你要是出不去
But then, if it doesn't,
那就安慰自己打从一开始就无所谓
then it's like I didn't care to begin with.
这就是个 两头都起作用的自我麻醉
It's kind of like a... double-reverse jinx blocker.
的确是个好策略
It's a good strategy.
-是吧 -不 这真的挺棒的
- I thought so. - No, it's good.
-大嘣 -德盖特
- Hey, Boo. - Hey, Doggett.
-你怎么样 -介不介意再驱回魔
- How are you? - You mind making like The Exorcist?
什么 不行 我已经洗手不干了
What? I can't. I don't lay hands anymore.
那就给我滚
Get the hell out of here.
-我懂你意思了 你真有趣 -是吗
- I get it. I get it, you're cute. - Yeah?
这么说怎么样
All right, how about this one?
我有两只脚 现在用它们走出去呢
How about I make like the two feet and get to walking?
金句 金句中的金句
Yeah, that's gold. Solid gold.
行 我走
All right. I'll go.
大嘣 你动手之前我得说
Boo, before you start in,
我真不知道它藏在哪儿 行吗
I don't know where it is, all right?
这儿太多瘾君子了 任何人都有可能
There's too many junkies. It, like, could be anyone.
是喔你是对的 任何人都有可能
Yeah, you're right. It could be anyone.
只不过我怀疑是某个人
Only, I'm thinking it's one in particular, hmm?
从一开始就不打算把它交出来
One who was reluctant to give the shit up in the first place.
你是说我吗 没错没错
Oh, yeah, yeah, you mean me? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是我把货全拿走了 被你抓个正着
Oh, yeah. I took it all, yeah. You caught me.
真棒 几千美元放在面前
Good, 'cause I'd rather not
我都不想赚 你知道吗 我真的毫不心动
make thousands of dollars, you know? I don't.
其实我是打算戒毒两年后 突然拿它吸毒自尽
Uh, committing suicide with dope after being clean for two years
是这样吗 我真聪明啊
is the much better plan. I'm a genius.
你最好别对老娘说谎 贱♥人♥
You best not be lying to me, bitch.
给我点清静 行吗
Give me a fucking break, huh?
马卡不肯把钱给我
Marka wouldn't give me the money.
那我现在该怎么做
All right, what am I supposed to do?
你要我帮你越狱吗
You want me to break you out of jail?
得了 拜托
All right, come on, man.
听着德鲁 我是认真的
Look, Drew, I mean, seriously,
你不能让我一个人扛这么多事
you can't dump all this shit on me.
是德鲁吗 替我打个招呼
Is that Drew? Say hi for me.
-德鲁 -替我打个招呼
- Drew? - Say hi for me.
都是些鸟人
Fucking people, man.
我又没有逼他们上车
You know, I didn't force them to get in the cab,
现在他们说得好像都是我的错
and now they're acting like it's my fault,
好像我应该自责
like I should feel so bad
因为我害他们在监狱里过个几夜
they're gonna have to spend a couple nights in jail.
有人就知道推卸责任
Some people like to blame everyone else for their problems.
像我哥 把所有事都怪到爸爸身上
Like my brother. Pins everything on our dad.
我就说 你够了吧
I'm like, "Get off it."
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表