剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我经常给我妈妈打电♥话♥ 每天都打
I call my mother a lot, like, every day.
而且我喜欢买♥♥便宜货
And I love a bargain.
"谁会相信我们的
"Who hath believed our report...
而上帝又揭示了谁的秘密"
and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?"
以赛亚书53页 第一节
Isaiah 53, verse one.
拉丁人已经算是半个犹太人了
Latinas are halfway Jew already.
我是说 霍拉舞和康茄舞
I mean, the hora and the conga line?
基本上差不多
Basically the same thing.
我有一本很厚的书里面
There was a big book where
写着所有我希望死掉的人名
I wrote down all the people I wish was dead...
那些人
Who...
上帝降临时就会杀死他们 而不是我
you know, so God comes and kills them and not my... me.
请允许我说
And may I say,
我认为你们在控制媒体方面做的很好
I think y'all are doing a wonderful job controlling the media.
我是说 我们都做的不错
I mean, we... we are doing a wonderful job.
海耶斯小姐 你被当做犹太人养大的吗
Now, Miss Hayes, were you raised Jewish?
从出生一直都是 随我妈妈
Mmm-hmm. Born and bred, on my mama's side.
随了妈妈才合法 对吗
And that's the side that make it all legit, see?
犹太人的智慧
Jewish smarts.
-你长大后一直保持犹太传统 -没错
- And you kept kosher growing up? - Mmm-hmm.
让我给你细细道来
Let me lay it all out for you.
海耶斯一家
The whole brood of Hayes,
我们住在康尼岛的赛良 对吧
we lived under the Cyclone on Coney Island, right?
布鲁克林队 加油
Brooklyn in the house. A-yo!
从小到大我一直比较腼腆害羞
And, uh, oh, I was always a nervous kid growing up,
一直担心宇宙会爆♥炸♥
always worrying about the universe expanding,
所以 我父母就带我去看了心理医生
and... and so, my parents took me to a shrink,
然后医生说"辛迪 别担心
and the shrink was like, "Cindy, quit your worrying.
宇宙还会坚持存在数亿年"
The universe be chilling for another billion years."
但是我还是无法停止担心 和烹调龙虾
But I couldn't stop worrying and cooking lobsters
还和停学的女生一起玩
and hanging with women in suspenders.
看来你很熟悉安妮·霍尔
I see you're familiar with Annie Hall.
-安妮什么 -我明白了
- Annie who? - I see.
好吧 好吧 反正
Okay, okay, okay. Anyway... anyway...
我父亲
So, my father...
我父亲去世的很早
my father died pretty young.
这是个悲伤的故事
It was a sad story.
在他死后 我就去读了犹太学校
And after he died, I went to yeshiva school.
我知道我得打扮的像个汉子
Now, I knew I had to dress like a dude and all,
但是那不重要
but that didn't matter,
因为我真正想学的是
'cause what I really wanted to study was the, um...
那个用"T"开头的是什么词来着
What's that word that begin with a "T"?
-犹太法典 -不是
- The Talmud. - Next.
-犹太律法 -对 就是这个
- The Torah. - Mmm, yeah, that.
在我感到孤单的时候
And whenever I felt alone,
我就会对在天堂的爸爸歌♥唱
I would sing up to my papa in heaven,
就像这样"爸爸 你懂我吗"
and I would be like, "Papa... do you feel me?"
而他就会说"辛迪 孩子
And he would be like, "Cindy, girl...
即使我在天堂 依然懂你"
even though I'm in heaven, I still feel you."
犹太人没有对于来世的明确定义
Jews don't have an official conception of the afterlife.
我现在记起来了
I remember that now.
相反 焦点在于
The focus, instead, is
在活着的时候完成我们的使命
to fulfill our duties to God here on Earth.
没错 我们就是这么做的
Right! That's how we do it.
海耶斯小姐 我很高兴你喜欢
Miss Hayes, while I am heartened that you appreciate the
伍迪·艾伦和芭芭拉·史翠珊的作品
works of Woody Allen and Barbra Streisand,
但是我认为你把
I think you've confused
犹太教文化和犹太信仰搞混了
cultural Judaism with committed Jewish belief.
同时 我听说曼迪·派丁肯不太好相处
Also, I hear Mandy Patinkin can be difficult to work with.
那我通过了吗
So, do I pass?
我不停的打 但是没人接
And I call and I call, and no one answers.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
而现在我不能见他了
And now, I can't see him.
难道不能其他人载他吗
Can't somebody else drive him?
我问了整个监狱的人
I asked this whole goddamn prison.
没人在河北边那么远的地方有车
Ain't nobody else with a car that far up the river.
那个异装婊以为她是谁啊
Who does this tranny bitch think she is,
竟敢捣乱你的探视
messing with your visitations?
异装婊跟这没关系
Tranny's got nothing to do with it.
只是两位为了自己孩子的母亲在争
It's just two mothers going at it for their kids.
所以也许这次我不太好强 对本尼也好
So, maybe it's better for Benny if I don't win this one.
你不会想要道歉吧
You're not thinking of apologizing?
只是让事情和平过去 仅此而已
Maybe just smooth things out is all.
她害得你不能跟你的孩子见面啊 拜托
She fucked with you being able to see your kid, mama.
她应该跟你道歉
She should apologize to you.
本尼确实喜欢满嘴跑火车
Benny's a mouthy little fucker.
如果真是他挑起的呢
What if he did start this?
就算是本尼带来不好的影响
Even if Benny was a bad influence,
她觉得那才是她儿子学坏的原因吗
she thinks that's why her kid's fucked in the head?
他有两个妈啊 有一个还有丁丁
He's got two mommies. One of them got a pee-pee.
她没有丁丁的 阿蕾达
She don't have a dick, Aleida.
我见过你也见过 她有个很得意的蜜♥穴♥啊
I've seen it, you've seen it. She got a perky little cooch.
别说了 你让我想吐
Ugh! You're gonna make me throw up.
你看 这跟我吐的一样
There it is. There's my puke.
我跟这东西没关系
I had nothing to do with it.
我们知道
We know.
正如我所说
As I was saying,
我们得把这当成我们的第一次考验
we gotta think of this as the first test,
就像犹太人在沙漠上流浪
like the Jews wandering the desert,
或是像早期的基♥督♥徒在哪处流浪一样
or the early Christians, wherever they wandered.
我觉得也是沙漠
The desert, I think.
每个人都在沙漠待过一段时间
Everybody was in the desert for a while.
她的手又到我这半边了
Her hand is on my half again.
抱歉
Sorry.
我需要空间
I need my space.
说白了 你们的时机真差劲
And for the record, your timing sucks.
罗德老二刚刚掉进高♥潮♥星
That Rodcocker just fell into the orgasmator.
别剧透
Hey, no spoilers.
再过三十分钟我就得把这交给瓦德兹了
I gotta hand this over to Valdez in 30 minutes.
除非我们证实自己
The world's gonna keep shitting on us
不然别人会一直损我们
until we make ourselves official.
-怎么证实 -也许我们都弄一样的发型
- Official how? - Maybe if we all got the same haircut.
除非你们都剪成我这样
Only if all y'all get my haircut.
不 或者是衣服上的什么
No, or something with our clothes,
比如说带标志的袖章
like an armband with a symbol.
像万字符那样的吗
Like a swastika?
不是袖章也行 但是别的东西
Not an armband, but something else that--
用来排除别人吗 就像你排除布鲁克那样
Something else for excluding people, like how you excluded Brook.
苏苏自己离开的
Soso left on her own.
是啊 在你用
Yeah, after you scared her away
教条规定和怒吼把她吓走之后
with your rules and regulations and loudness.
如果她不能理解我们 那她最好离开
If she doesn't get what we stand for, she's better off gone.
别动 琳恩
Hold still, Leanne.
他们会发现的 会奇怪为什么我会回来
They're gonna know. They're gonna wonder why I'm back.
阿米什人的孩子经常会回来
Amish kids come back all the time.
受洗过的就不会
Not once they're baptized.
他们不需要知道你已经受洗
They don't have to know you're baptized.
他们会看出来的 我与上帝同在
They'll see it on my face... that I'm with God.
我不想对你的信仰不敬
I don't wanna disrespect your beliefs,
但那听起来完全是胡扯
but that sounds like a bunch of crap.
客气点
Hey, easy.
他们觉得不用纽扣就能离上帝更近
They think not wearing buttons makes them closer to God.
琳恩 你只需要跟他们待上几个小时
Leanne, all you have to do is hang out for a couple hours,
像以前一样弄些毒品出来
score some meth, like the good old days.
试一下麦克风 琳恩
Talk into the mic, Leanne.
测试 测试 随便 随便
Testing, testing. Whatever, whatever.
没问题 我觉得一切就绪了
Levels are good. I think we're ready.
求你了 我只是想回家跟我家人在一起
Please, all I want is to go home and be with my family.
你把身份证和一袋毒品放在一起时
Yeah, well, you kind of limited your choices
你就没那么多选择的余地了
when you left a bag of drugs lying around with your ID in it.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表