剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You have embraced your new general with dignity.
我们还有别的选择吗
Did we have a choice?
是没有 但总之你们做得很好
Not really, but you did well anyway.
我敬你们各位
I toast you all.
女士们 准备好谢我吧
Ladies, get ready to thank me.
这是什么
What is this?
未来的潮流
The wave of the future.
预先包装
Pre-packaged...
直接在袋子里煮的食物
boil in the bag meals.
你们的生活会变得容易许多
Your lives just got a hell of a lot easier.
把这些小宝贝放在蒸锅里
Dump these babies in the steamer...
然后收工
and call it a day.
告诉我这是玩笑
Tell me this is a joke.
不 这是备忘录
No... it was a memo.
来自餐饮服务部的杰弗里和采购部的琳达
From Jeffrey in Food Services and Linda in Purchasing.
你认为如果你真的有权力的话
You didn't think I'd put you in charge
我会让你负责吗
if you actually had any power, did you?
她不会来的
She's not gonna come.
也许我们应该轮流带领祷告圈
Maybe we should take turns leading the prayer circle?
或者我们可以继续跟她一对一会面
Or we could just keep meeting with her one on one?
但是我想这件事的重点是组织
But I thought the whole point of this was to organize.
我告诉过你了 我怎么说的
I told you. What did I tell you?
你们这些心不诚的 没人听我的
Non-believers, all of you. Nobody ever listens to me.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
-嘘 -感觉好极了
- Shh! - Oh, that felt good.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你感觉到那股能量了吗
Do you feel that energy?
天呐 我感觉我在发光
Oh, my gosh, I'm feeling like I'm glowing.
我在发光吗
Am I glowing?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表