剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我并不是
I was not a rapist...
强♥奸♥她
with her.
我们是在做♥爱♥
We made love.
狱警和犯人 只是角色扮演
"Guard, prisoner", they're just words.
我得离开这里 争回我的家人
I need to get out of here and claim my family.
乔治 乔治
George, George.
你说得没错
You're right.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
又光顾着讲我自己了 你还好吧
All "me, me, me" again, right? How are you?
乔治 我有些不好的消息要告诉你
George, I have some difficult news for you,
我要你向我保证你会先深吸一口气
and I need you to promise me that you are going to take a deep breath
听完之后也尽量别冲动
and try to have an appropriate response,
就像我们一起练习的那样
just like we always used to practice.
-天呐 -可以吗
- Oh, my God. - All right?
你生病了
You're sick.
你得了癌症 乳腺癌 还是胃癌
You have cancer, breast cancer. Is it in the stomach?
-操 操 操 -别冲动 乔治
- Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! - No, no, George, George.
我没生病 我好得很
No, I'm healthy. I'm healthy.
淡定 亲爱的 没事的
Come on, please, honey, it's okay.
就先深吸一口气
Just deep breaths.
你...
You're...
你没生病
you're healthy.
那就好
That's good.
孩子不是你的
It's not your baby.
你说啥
What?
你不是达娅娜孩子的爸
Dayanara's baby, it's not yours.
我真的为你感到遗憾 亲爱的
I am so, so sorry, honey.
我没搞懂
I don't understand.
我去探监了 我本以为...
I went to see her. I thought that--
我也不知道我是怎么想的
I don't know what I thought--
我能让你和她有个美好的未来
that I could offer you a hopeful future
或者在你出狱之前替你照顾好你的孩子
or that I could take care of your child until you could.
孩子是我的
But it is mine.
不是你的 亲爱的 她亲口告诉了我
No, honey, she told me so herself.
可我们明明做过了
We made the love.
很显然 她不止和你一个男人睡过
Yes, well, apparently, you weren't the only one.
不
No...
孩子是我的
that baby is mine.
我马上要当爸了
I'm gonna be a father.
我就要离开这了
I'm gonna get out of here.
我就要当一个大家都想要的好爸爸了
I'm gonna be the best father anybody could ever want.
乔治 你为啥不能往正面想
George, why don't you focus on the positive?
如果孩子不是你的
If it's not yours,
也许我们就能更快保你出狱
maybe we can get you out of here a lot faster--
那个女人和她肚子里的孩子
That woman and the baby she's carrying
是我能活下去的唯一信念
are the only things that keep me alive.
他们会改变我的人生 妈妈
They're gonna change my life, Mommy.
他们让我成为了我知道自己会变成的好男人
They're gonna make me into the man I always knew I could be...
你说我会成为的那种好男人
the man you said I could be.
好吧 亲爱的 好吧
Okay, sweet pea. Okay.
他有双亮晶晶的小眼睛
He had these beady little eyes,
长在他那张脸上 看起来就像只树袋熊
like they were glued onto his face like a koala, you know?
刚开始几次我还觉得自己能忍♥住
I thought I could get past it, first couple of times.
树袋熊很吓人的
Well, koalas are scary.
从今以后 我就把他
Anyhoo, I took him right
从我的探监名单当中剔除了
off my visitors list after today.
你还真是个荡♥妇♥啊
You are a real slut.
苏珊娜 你怎么能这么说我
Suzanne... that is not nice.
可你看上去挺经验丰富的啊
But you seemed so experienced.
确实 我觉得我...
Well, yes... I guess, I suppose I--
某种程度上我...
in a way, I--
可你... 总之随便叫人荡♥妇♥很不好
But you-- it is not nice to call somebody a slut.
可为什么女人却喜欢
Then why do girls like it
在做♥爱♥时男人叫她荡♥妇♥
when men call them sluts during sex?
或者贱♥人♥ 还有爱吞精♥液♥的臭婊♥子♥
Or bitches? Or dirty whores who love cum?
天呐 这倒确实是个挺复杂的问题
Oh, dear, well, that is a complicated question.
是啊 我有时候就是搞不懂这些
Yeah, I don't understand things sometimes.
-我懂你 -比如做♥爱♥
- Yeah, I know. - Like sex.
我搞不懂做♥爱♥这回事
I don't understand sex.
-可你却写了... -那都是我瞎编的
- But you write-- - No, I made it up.
都是我看了小黄书然后开点脑洞瞎编的
From my imagination brain influenced by the stuff I read.
那都不是真的
It's not real.
有可能会把它写成真的
It's going to maybe be real,
但我不知道我能不能做到
and I don't think I can do it.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know how.
真是个小姑娘
There's a girl.
-亲爱的 你有没有... -没有过
- Hon, have you not... - No.
-完全没 -没有过
- Nothing? - No.
-从来没 -没有过
- Ever? - No.
我第一次做那事也很紧张
I was really scared my first time, too.
那时我14岁
I was 14.
身处乔伊·佐丹奴家的地下室
I was in the basement at Joey Giordano's house.
你的第一次...
Listen, your first time...
肯定不知所措 手忙脚乱 感觉怪异
it's gonna be messy and bumbling and weird.
大家都一样
Everyone's is.
我的手该怎么摆
What do I do with my hands?
伸进她的体内
Put 'em inside her.
芽甘蓝 真的假的
Brussels sprouts, ugh, for real?
我明白 可这几天你们都得吃这了
I know, but you can't get away from them these days.
人们都爱吃这玩意儿吗
And people actually like them?
最近挺流行吃这玩意儿
Yeah, it's, like, hip or something.
有时候我很庆幸自己没有身处这社会之中
You know, sometimes I'm glad I'm not out in the world,
总感觉这实在是太混乱了
'cause it seems awful confusing.
确实
It is.
我不知道你怎么想的
Hey, I don't know about you,
但我突然想吃冰淇淋 特别想
but I'm craving ice cream, something fierce.
我们回监狱之前还有点时间
And, um... we have some time before we gotta get back,
你想不想靠边停一会
if you wanna stop.
靠边停车
Pull over.
遵命
Okay.
你不必那么做
You don't have to do that.
-做什么 -任何事
- Do what? - Anything.
你不必做任何事
You don't have to do anything.
我们现在是朋友 我又喜欢你
We're friends now. I like you.
如果你想吃冰淇淋 就尽管开口
If you want ice cream, you just ask, okay?
好
Okay.
你喜欢什么口味
What's your favorite flavor?
我喜欢双层巧克力布朗尼味
Mmm, my favorite flavor is double fudge chocolate.
虽然我始终不能理解
Though I've never been able to
要怎么把巧克力
understand how you could take chocolate, right,
再做成双层
and then double it...
还有夹心
and then fudge it.
真的很好吃 你喜欢什么口味
It is so delicious. What's yours?
只要有彩虹糖屑就行
Anything with rainbow sprinkles.
不错
Nice.
-你确定我们还有时间吗 -肯定可以
- You sure we have time? - We'll be all right.
-我们去吃冰淇淋吧 -好耶
- Let's get some ice cream. - All right.
你喜欢这样吗 小荡♥妇♥
You like that, you dirty slut?
喜欢 就是这样
Yes, yeah.
她这叫声真好笑 她为什么在笑
She makes the funniest sounds. Why is she smiling?
部分是因为她拍片工作需要
Partly 'cause it's her job to,
就好像沃尔玛迎宾员
like a Walmart greeter,
还有部分是因为她享受这样
and partly 'cause she likes it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他为什么要用嘴吮吸她的小♥穴♥
Why is he about to put his mouth on her... her vagina?
真是太恶心了
That's so gross!
不要再看这种变♥态♥画面了
Take this perverted shit out of here.
-这不是变♥态♥ -这就是
- It's not perverted. - Yeah, it is.
站起来
Stand up.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表