剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
This is surprising to me.
我是说 她在辅♥导♥班里推行的东西
Well, the stuff she's encouraging in her class, I mean...
继防范性侵的训练之后
After the sexual-harassment training,
我们真的不能忍♥了
we just can't tolerate this.
忍♥忍♥吧 我们也得检讨的
Please hold off. We need to review.
已经搞定了 伙计
Already taken care of, buddy.
你真是个好男人 乔·卡普托
You're a good man, Joe Caputo.
也许对你的工作来说 好过头了
Probably, uh... probably too good for the job you're doing.
奥林匹克比赛将会在这儿举♥行♥一整个礼拜
The Olympics have been on here 24/7.
我自己比较想报跳水
I'm partial to the diving, myself.
你看见那13岁的中国孩子赢了高台跳水
You seen that 13-year-old Chinese kid win the high dive?
傅什么的 太牛逼了
Fu something? Amazing shit.
天 我是看到他爸妈的报道才被虐的
Boy, it's the parents that kill me when I watch the coverage.
-你有孩子 -有一个 准备要出生了
- You got kids? - Uh, I've got one on the way.
-恭喜你啊 -是的 谢谢
- Ah, congratulations. - Yeah, thanks.
所以我才接受这份工作 为了福利
That's why I took the job, for the benefits.
那你应该能过的不错
Well, you get decent coverage.
眼科和牙科虽然有点鸡肋
Vision and dental's a little spotty,
但总比没有的好
but it's better than nothing,
尤其是如果你的孩子快出生了
especially if you got a little one coming.
这儿很臭 不好意思 是管子漏了
Sorry about the smell. It's the pipes.
他们这儿啥都不管修的
They don't fix shit around here.
看看 这是电视间
Come on, this is the TV room.
抢台总是很激烈
There's lots of fighting over the channel,
所以不同群体轮着看
so each group gets their time.
罗莎掌握了门道
Rosa here knows the drill.
白种犯人早上十点之前占着电视
The whites got the mornings till 10:00.
午饭的时候轮到黑种和西裔选台
Then the blacks and the Spanish take over at lunch.
每天都这样
Keeps rotating like that.
但是我呢
But me?
我想看啥看啥 想啥时看就啥时看
I watch what I want, when I want to.
你喜欢摔跤吗
You like wrestling?
是啊 我以前是摔跤选手
Oh, yeah, uh... I used to compete.
后来肩膀脱臼 就不玩了
I dislocated my shoulder, and that ended that.
所以你要是继续那说不定就是你了
Huh, so that could've been you.
可能吧 在平行宇宙里
I guess. In a parallel universe.
平行宇宙 说得好
Ha! "Parallel universe." That's good.
来吧 我带你看看宿舍
Come on, let me show you the dorm.
好吧 女士们 我听到了你们的意见
All right, ladies, I've heard your complaints,
我已经做好安排
and I have made arrangements
让所有人都能拿到现金报酬
for everybody to get paid, cash money.
你们自己找外面的人弄一张现金卡
Someone on the outside will pick up a cash card.
把号♥码给我
Get me the number,
然后我们会往你账户里存钱
and then we'll start depositing funds into your accounts.
一条内♥裤♥我出八刀
I'm offering you eight bucks a pair,
但你们要把关质量
and I'm holding you all to quality control.
绝不能有任何疏忽
There is no cutting corners.
那我们的福利呢
What about benefits, huh?
-福利吗 -是啊
- Benefits? - Yeah.
比如说 调味包什么的
Yeah, what about all the, uh, flavor packets?
我们是正式职工
We are full-time employees.
好吧 每人每周一包鸡肉味
All right, everybody gets one chicken
加一包牛肉味 发完为止
and one beef a week until I'm out.
我不想再穿比基尼了
I don't wanna wear the bikinis anymore.
总会卡到股沟里
They ride up my butt.
琼斯以后可以只穿男式平角裤
And Jones will only be wearing boy shorts.
我想要丁字裤
I want a thong.
老天 还有要求吗
Jesus Christ. Anybody else?
好吧 恭喜
Good. Congratulations.
你们现在都是正式员工了
You are all now official employees.
蜜♥穴♥也能赚钱了
Oh, pussy pennies!
我们要有钱了 好棒
We're in the money! Ka-ching!
你们可以感谢我给你们这个机会
You can all thank me for that.
另外 弗娜卡
Oh, and Flaca...
你被炒了
you're fired.
-什么 该死
- What? - Oh, shit.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我想做什么都可以
I can do whatever I want.
走开
Get out.
记住 你再多嘴只会浪费你最亲爱的朋友们
And remember, you will be costing each one of your closest friends
每人每个月好几百块的收入
hundreds of dollars a month if you so much as open your mouth.
所以我建议你安静地离开
So I suggest that you leave quietly.
你死定了
You're fucked up.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
听说你惹麻烦了
Heard you got busted.
海利疯了
Healy was mad.
他把书没收了吗
He confiscate it?
别管他 再写一次
Yo, fuck him, man. Start over.
或者写续集 像《饥饿游戏》一样的三部曲
Or write a sequel. Make it a three-parter like Hunger Games.
不 我觉得轻松多了
No. I feel lighter.
所有的粉丝都有自己的意见
And all those fans with their ideas...
我脑袋都要炸了
My head was gonna explode.
所以你不写了吗
So, you quitting?
那随便吧
Whatever then.
我觉得她们不喜欢我 只是喜欢我的故事
I don't think the people even like me. They just like my story.
你就不喜欢我
You don't like me.
对 可这不是我的错
Yeah, true, but that ain't my fault.
你狠揍了我一顿 还弄断我一根肋骨
I mean, you beat the shit out of me, cracked one of my ribs.
-我有权利生气 -不 我是为了保护维
- I got a right to hold a grudge. - No, I was protecting Vee.
维不需要人保护
Vee didn't need protection.
维是个恶棍 是在利用你
Vee was a thug. She preyed on you.
-你觉得我很蠢 -我觉得你容易受伤
- You think I'm stupid. - I think you're vulnerable.
好吧
Yeah, well...
维把我当人看
Vee treated me like a person.
其他人都拿我当笑话
Everybody else thinks I'm a joke.
她爱过我
She loved me.
人们需要爱
People need love.
我知道
I know.
很抱歉伤害了你
I'm sorry I hurt you.
听说你有点水深火热啊
Heard you're in a bit of hot water.
世纪挑战公♥司♥独♥立♥调查期间暂时离职
Temporary leave while MCC does an independent investigation.
我跟那本色情小说毫无关系
I had nothing to do with that erotica.
她为你的课写了这本书
She wrote it for your class.
不 她以为写书是为了我的课
No, she thinks she wrote it for my class,
因为小孩子都会这么想
because that's the way children think.
我跟很多寄养系统里的孩子打过交道
I've worked with a lot of kids in the foster system.
她的行为像个六岁的孩子
She's functioning like a six-year-old.
虽然有些变♥态♥ 但还是六岁孩子
A perverted six-year-old, but a six-year-old.
跟这些女孩相处
You know, it takes a long
需要时间才能把握好度
time to find the boundaries with these girls.
而且也不是谁都掌握得了
And it's not for everyone.
正合你意 不是吗
This is what you wanted, isn't it?
自从我入职 你就看我不爽
You've had it in for me since I started here.
我只是把手上的信息转达了一下而已
I merely passed along information that was brought to me.
你到底有什么问题
What exactly is your real issue?
我看不太出来你到底是厌恶女人
See... I can't quite pin down whether you're a misogynist,
还是种族歧视
or a racist,
或者两者的有机结合
or a winning combination of the two.
你纵容不正当关系
You foster inappropriate relationships,
像个主人似地在这走来走去
you walk around here like you own the place.
你每周过来都会换个新发型
You come in here every week with a different hairstyle,
你的课程就是个恶心的反常行为孵化器
and your class is a festering incubator of deviance!
你就是个记仇的小男人 不是吗
You're a vengeful little man, aren't you?
但我会回来的
But I'll be back.
因为我专业能力出众
Because I am good at what I do.
该死
Shit!
走吧 莱斯
Let's go, Rice.
能等我喝完饮料吗
Can I finish my soda?
拜托 你是来带我回监狱的
Come on, man. You're about to take me back to prison.
你还他妈的在这里干什么
What the fuck are you still doing here?
我不知道要去哪里
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表