剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你觉得自己不是女人吗
And you don't consider yourself a member of that category?
我是
I do.
不过只是因为我没什么选择
But only because my options are limited.
我冲出窗户 掉下两层楼
So I dive out the window. I fall two floors.
啪地落在雨棚上
I land splat on the awning.
跳下来 夺过快递员的单车然后逃走了
Jump down, grab the delivery guy's bicycle and scram.
我就这么成为了佛罗里达温特帕克
And that is how I became the most wanted arsonist
的头号♥纵火犯
in Winter Park, Florida.
靠 太刺♥激♥了
Shit, that is intense.
生活就是很刺♥激♥
Well, you know, life is intense.
有时要准备好逃亡路线
Sometimes you need an escape route.
我想这就是我们都喜欢漫画的原因
Well, I guess that's why we both love anime.
没错 谁不需要逃离现实喘口气呢
Right! Who doesn't need a break from reality?
我在监狱的现实 你在康州郊区的现实
My prison reality. Your suburban Connecticut reality.
去年我在展览会狠狠地打了一架
Oh, last year I got into such a huge fight at the Expo.
有人说
Some dude's like,
"如果你头上有角 你就不能扮飞马
"If you got a horn on your head, you can't be Pegasus.
飞马又不是独角兽"
Pegasus isn't a unicorn."
而我说"美少女战士里它就是 贱♥人♥"
And I'm like, "In Sailor Moon he is, bitch!"
那家伙简直有病
That shit got crazy.
真是个贱♥人♥
Oh, what a bitch!
你最喜欢的漫画是什么
Yeah. What's your favorite anime?
它很没名气 你可能没听说过
Oh, it's very obscure, you probably haven't heard of it.
是关于动物人类杂交体的
It's this animal-human hybrid thing.
是一个叫达娅娜·迪亚茨的画家画的
It's by an artist named Dayanara Diaz.
在外面都能买♥♥到
It's really out there.
我得去看看
I'll have to check it out.
我喜欢你 罗娜
I like you, Lorna.
我也喜欢你 罗恩
And I like you, too, Ron.
我实话跟你说
I'll be honest with you,
你是我在这监狱见到的最后一个女孩
the last girl I met in this prison pen pal thing
本来只是笔友 现在关系有点微妙复杂了
turned out to be... a little heavier.
我也不是想往那发展
And... I don't go for that.
但你确实体型匀称 容颜娇美
But you've got a normal BMI and a very symmetrical face.
别这么说
Oh, stop.
世纪挑战公♥司♥恭候您的诚挚反馈
MCC appreciates your honest feedback.
我们追求卓越 感谢收听
We strive for excellence. Thank you.
你这是打算无视我了吗
So now you're ignoring me?
我儿子五岁的时候也这么做
My son used to do this when he was five.
你耍了我 红妈
You tried to play me, Red.
你既不诚实
You were insincere,
而且还利用我的同情心
and you capitalized on my sensitivities.
我只是想要回厨房♥ 我还能怎么办
I want the kitchen back. What other choice did I have?
你可以态度好点来问我
You could've asked me nicely.
那样就行得通吗
Aw, and that would have worked?
也许吧
Possibly.
我是人 我们都是人
I'm a person. We're people.
谁都不会把这儿的女犯当人看
No one in here is people.
你觉得这关系正常吗
You think this is a normal relationship?
人与人之间
Human to human?
我拿到了好处 而你却伤了心
I take advantage, you get your feelings hurt.
你忘了今晚你下班可以离开
You forget that when you leave here tonight,
而我还是被关在这儿
you lock me in behind you.
法律又不是我定的
Hey, I don't make the rules.
你夺走了一个女人的一切
You take a woman's power away.
工作 家庭 收入
Her work, her family, her currency.
你只留给她一枚硬币
You leave her with one coin...
她生下就有的那枚
the one she was born with.
也许俗丽而又低贱
It may be tawdry and demeaning,
但不得已时 她会用了那枚硬币的
but if she has to, she will spend it.
但你说得没错
But you're right.
你的感受也很重要
Your feelings count, too.
你就不能提前通知我会有"惨案"发生吗
I mean, you couldn't give a guy a heads-up on this fiasco?
狱警像灌肠一样爆我的菊
I got COs up my ass like a lemon-juice enema.
你妈从没这么干过吗 得了吧
Oh, like your mom never did it to you? Come on.
不过我是该提前告诉你
But I should have told you.
这事难免 你接到上头的通知
One of those things. You know, you get the call from upstairs...
我估计也就比你早五分钟知道
I probably found out five minutes before you did.
这太恶心了
Yeah, well, it stinks.
我完全能理解他们为什么不爽
Yeah, well, I 100% get why these guys are upset.
但另一方面
But, on the other hand, you know,
继续监视那些犯人们反而会适得其反
keeping tabs on that many inmates takes a toll.
那些人已经在开始犯错了
These guys, uh, they start making mistakes, you know.
减少工时让这些人能有停工时间
Cutting hours gives these guys some down time.
一旦恢复 他们就满血复活了
They rest up, they come in fresh...
是啊 对于一份他们完全不在意的工作
Yeah, to a job they no longer give two shits about
因为你断了他们的财路 他们也会整你
'cause you cut their benefits and they're making bubkes.
有道理 有道理 但是...
Good point, good point, you know, but...
在你我之间
Between you and me,
其实我也对这一切并不满意
I'm not too happy about this whole thing, either. I mean...
你显然是最了解利奇菲尔德监狱的人
You obviously know more about Litchfield than anybody.
该由谁发号♥施令呢
Who should be calling the shots?
是你还是那些混♥蛋♥公♥司♥大人物
You or some fucking corporate bigwig?
广♥告♥上说你只需一般同等学历
The ad says all you need to apply is a GED
以及无重罪记录就能申请
and no felonies. I mean,
他们真以为这样就行了吗
they really think that's all it takes?
卢斯奇克 我说的没错吧
Although, Luschek, am I right?
我也不知道怎么会那样
Yeah, I don't know how that happened.
老实说 皮尔森
I gotta tell you, Pearson,
这几年过得可真是艰难
the last few years have been a rough ride.
这一切我全都经历过
I've been through the shit.
能再来两杯吗
Can we get two more of these?
听我说
I tell you what.
职位申请表全发到我这儿 这是什么事
The applications have been coming to me, which is crazy.
你才该去招聘 你知道你需要怎样的人
You should be doing the hiring. You know exactly what you need.
天晓得 说不定你就能挖到个低调人才
Who knows, maybe you'll find some hidden gems in there.
这都说不准
I guess you never know.
是啊 就该这么想
Yeah. That's the spirit.
我的脖子疼死了
My neck is fuckin' killing me.
我也是 缝纫真不好玩
Hell yeah. Sewing is no joke.
你这吃的是啥
Hey, what you got on your tray?
鸡蛋 还有什么番茄酱
Eggs and some kind of tomato sauce.
我怎么没看到今天有鸡蛋吃
I did not see no eggs up there.
你看到了吗
You see eggs?
我也没看到
I did not see eggs.
这是犹太洁食 你得要了才会给
It's kosher. You gotta ask for it.
犹太洁食 是什么酱菜名字吗
"Kosher"? Like some pickles, "kosher"?
犹太律法里有很多与食物有关的条例
No, there's all these Jewish laws about food.
吃犹太洁食代表你遵守所有条例
Kosher means they obeyed all the laws.
把死板的律法变特殊了
They make it special.
你看着不像犹太人
Well, you don't look Jewish to me.
我是挪威路德教会的
I'm Lutheran. From Norway.
但由于纳粹大屠♥杀♥的原因
But they're not allowed to ask you about that
你不准问这件事
on account of the Holocaust,
所以我也不会说的
so I don't say shit.
世道变了
This changes everything.
我背部肌肉痉挛 所有手指都有伤
My back is in spasm and all of my fingers hurt.
等等 你背着我♥干♥坏事了吗
Wait, have you been cheating on me?
我摸了好多条内♥裤♥
I have been touching many panties.
也提醒了我 我给你带了纪念品
Which reminds me. I brought you a souvenir.
见见你的新撸友吧
Meet your new bunkie.
身材凹凸有致 而且双峰高傲
She's damaged in all the right ways and has big naturals.
我叫她萝拉
I call her Lola.
你真是太懂我了
You get everything about me.
等等
Whoa! Hold up.
这胸罩居然要卖♥♥90美元
These bras cost $90?
是啊 而做一套我只能拿45美分
I know, right? And I get 45 cents to make them.
简直就是奴役啊
It's basically slave labor.
你可没资格说奴役好吗
You do not get to say what's slavery, okay?
我才有资格
I get to say what's slavery.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表