剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Just, uh...
快点写 好吗
just hurry up, okay?
我只是觉得
You know, I just think that--
好吧 好吧
Right. Right.
看起来我又吃了你的一个子
Looks like I got another one!
我跟你说过什么
What'd I tell you?
卒之所以叫卒是有原因的
Pawns are called pawns for a reason, hmm?
他们是我成功的铺路石
They're mine sweepers.
穿着自杀式炸♥弹♥衣的未经训练的激进分子
Uneducated militants with suicide vests.
你必须保护好重要的人
You must protect your important people.
我所有的人都很重要
All of my people are important people,
我为他们同等地默哀
and I mourn them all equally.
就因为你是个像马一样的人
I mean, just 'cause you're a horsey
-你可以对角移♥动♥ -"像马一样"
- or you can move diagonally... - "Horsey."
并不意味着你比那些只走一步的小卒
does not mean you are better than the little nubby guy
强到哪里去
who moves one spot at a time.
查普曼 你在笑些什么
Chapman, why are you so smiley?
也许你注意到了最近食物不能吃了吧
Perhaps you've noticed the food is inedible now.
你要是管这事
If you took a shit,
那你就会啥事都得管
then your shit took a shit,
就变成底特律市市长
and became Mayor of Detroit,
但这些根本比不上那些食物难吃到吐
that wouldn't even come close to the level of shittiness of that food.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 别怕
Well, my sisters... fear not...
因为胃肠王国的钥匙归我管
for I possess the keys to the gastrointestinal kingdom.
拉面里的调味料
Ramen flavor packets?
买♥♥空小卖♥♥部拉面的人是你
You're the one who bought out the commissary.
对
Yes, I did.
但我想找人共同分享
But I'm willing to share...
如果你们接受我的提议
if you accept my proposal.
不
Nay...
我的邀请
my invitation...
跟我一起加入不可思议的冒险
to join me on a... miraculous adventure.
-你到底在说什么 -我需要你们的内♥裤♥
- What the fuck are you talking about? - I need your panties.
什么
What?
我会给你们提供内♥裤♥的
Well, I will give you the panties,
但我需要你们穿一下
but I need you to wear them.
需要你们下面湿润的时候穿
I need your vag sweat.
也许还要点 无色的液体
And maybe some, um, colorless discharge.
我在做项生意 把穿过的内♥裤♥卖♥♥给变♥态♥
I'm starting a business selling stinky panties to perverts.
这就是那不可思议的冒险
That's the miraculous adventure?
很容易
It's easy.
我给你们调味料
I give you flavor packets,
你们给我那些
and you give me something you're, uh...
你们愿意免费送出的东西
you're already giving away for free.
然后那钱你就自己留下了
And then you get to keep the money.
你就支持了当地企业
And you are supporting a local business,
在家也能有工作赚钱
keeping jobs right here at home.
我像AA美国服饰一样
I'm like American Apparel,
但是没犯强♥奸♥罪
with less implied statutory rape.
-真恶心 -我理解
- It's disgusting. - I understand.
我也一度为我自己的
I, too, was once embarrassed and squeamish
独特液体
by my personal...
感到拘谨尴尬
eau de parfum.
但我转念一想 "我为什么会尴尬
But then I thought, "Why should I be ashamed?
难道那不是父权制社会
Isn't that a part of the self-hatred
培养出的自我憎恨的一部分吗
that has been bred into me by the patriarchy?
那些羞辱我的人
And are those same men that would shame me
和把内♥裤♥套在脸上 深深吸气的
not the same men that would wear my panties on their faces,
不是一群人吗"
inhaling deeply?"
姑娘们
Ladies,
现在该变得勇敢一点了
now is the time to be bold.
因为当那些人闻你们内♥裤♥的时候
For when these men smell your panties,
他们也在品味你的个性
they are smelling your character.
让他们闻到你们的大胆和勇气吧
Let them smell daring and courage.
让他们闻到无所畏惧 落落大方的女性气息吧
Let them smell women who are unabashed and un-self-conscious.
让他们议论利奇菲尔德吧
And let them say that Litchfield...
在利奇菲尔德 女性珍爱他们的身体
Litchfield is a place where women love their bodies
并且播撒爱
and have love to spare.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们也许被关在这里
Sisters, we may be incarcerated,
但我们的内♥裤♥将环游世界
but our panties will travel the world.
这样一来
And in that way...
在我们仙逝之后
long after we are gone...
我们的体味
our smell...
我们的体味将会
our smell will linger...
在某个
in some...
多伦多的加油站徘徊
gas station in Toronto,
在东京的蜗居里留存
in some office cubicle in Tokyo.
这样 我们就出名了
And in that way, we are known.
这样 我们就会被世人铭记
And in that way, we are remembered.
你们想被铭记吗
Do you want to be remembered?
想
Yeah.
那就别吝惜你的汗水 尽情放屁
Then sweat profusely, and fart with abandon,
放出恶臭吧
and make a reek.
放出恶臭吧 我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Make a reek, my sisters!
制♥造♥一股千年恶臭
Make a reek to last 1,000 years!
从桌子上下来
Get off the table.
对不起
Sorry.
我入戏太深了
Got carried away.
所以
So...
你们怎么看
what do you say?
我可以
Fine by me.
同意 只要有调味料就成
Yeah. You had me at flavor packets.
所以...你有什么困扰呢
So... what seems to be the problem?
-我很抑郁 -对
- I'm depressed. - Yes.
我确实注意到你没有朋友
I've noticed you don't have any friends.
你有吗
You have?
但这也是好事
But that's a good thing.
在这里独善其身其实最好
I mean, it's best to keep to yourself in here, really.
我不想独善其身 我想要朋友
I don't want to keep to myself. I want friends.
大家都觉得我是长舌妇
But everyone thinks I'm a blabbermouth.
就比如别人总说我话特别多
Like, it's this thing, that everyone says about me,
但是我害怕这样 所以就不怎么说话了
but I don't even talk that much anymore, 'cause I'm afraid to,
每次我开口说话
because every time I talk,
总会有人叫我闭嘴
someone just tells me to shut up
并且叫我长舌妇
and then calls me a blabbermouth.
但是我必须要和人交谈才能交到朋友啊
But I can't make friends unless I talk to people,
这完全就是个悖论
so it's like a Catch-22.
我懂
I understand.
唯一我觉得我能说话而且不被打断的地方
The only place I feel like I can really talk without getting jumped on
就是伯蒂的戏剧课上了
is in Berdie's drama class.
所以我想找你谈话
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
我可以换辅♥导♥员吗
Is it possible to change counselors?
你...你并不能...更换辅♥导♥员
Well, you-- you can't really... switch counselors.
很不幸 但是你也清楚
Unfortunately, you know.
如果你真的抑郁 我可以提交申请
But if you're depressed, I can write a recommendation
让你进行适当药物治疗
for the administration of appropriate medication.
我不喜欢把那种合成的药物摄入到我体内
I don't like putting chemicals in my body that aren't found in nature.
-那你还想不想恢复 -我想
- Well, do you want to get better, or not? - I do.
那你就得要不畏艰险
Then you gotta take the bull by the horns.
如果你继续闷闷不乐的话
People aren't gonna want to be friends
大家都不会想和你做朋友
with you if you're moping around...
因为悲伤的人让人感到抑郁
because sad people are depressing...
对吧
right?
把这拿到医药部 看看他们怎么办
Take this to medical. See what they can do.
行吧
Okay.
你想知道抑郁的秘密吗
You want to know the secret about depression?
全都是你自己瞎想的
It's all in your head.
-你怎么了 -我背疼
- Hey, what's wrong with you? - My back hurts.
靠下吗
Down low?
是你的宝宝顶着你的坐骨神经了
It's the baby pushing up against your sciatic nerve.
你得找人来按♥摩♥下你的脚
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表