剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
partners.
生意上的 生意伙伴
You know, like, in the business. Like business partners.
天哪 你根本...
Oh, my God, you don't even...
你根本就没... 我不该这么说的
You don't even... I shouldn't have said anything.
不 不是的
No, it's not that.
我要出狱了 帕波
I'm getting out, Piper...
周二
on Tuesday.
你要出... 你要...
You're getting... you're... Oh!
操
Oh, shit.
伯赛特 跟我们走
Burset, you're coming with us.
干什么
What the hell?
走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, honey.
你给告诉我为什么
You gotta tell me what's going on.
你要去禁闭室
You're going to the SHU.
为什么
For what?
为了保护你的安全
For your own protection.
卡普托接到了一个电♥话♥
Caputo got a call.
你一定是得罪了什么大人物
You must have pissed off a pretty big dog.
这就是胡扯 你们知道的
This is bullshit, you both know it.
-我们还是速战速决吧 -别碰我
- Let's just get this over with. - Don't touch me.
囚犯
Inmate.
我们走
Let's go, then.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表