剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Shit.
-好吧 -真的吗
- Fine. - Really?
回到尤蒂卡
Go back to Utica.
明天开会时跟董事会谈谈
We'll meet tomorrow, talk to the board...
看我们能做什么
go over our options.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, dad.
地板会自己拖地了是吗
Guess the floors are mopping themselves now, huh?
红妈 你看
Red, check this.
你有一个我们不知道的仙女教母吗
You got a fairy godmother we don't know about?
急急如律令
Abracadabra.
我昨天优先把东西发出去了
I sent the cards off yesterday, priority.
他们一旦收到
And once they get them,
就会派一个代表来
they'll send a rep down
我们会选出我们的工会领导人
and we'll elect our union leaders.
我觉得谁是领导已经很明显了
I feel like the leaders are pretty obvious.
是吗
Do you?
当然 那些从一开始就在这里的人
Yeah, people who've been there since the beginning, you know?
提出组织工会的人
People who started the whole thing.
在酒吧里安排
The ones who made the reservation
第一次会议的人
at the bar for the first meeting.
热血 辛勤 可靠的人
Red-blooded, hard-working, solid people.
我不知道 奥尼尔
I don't know, O'Neill.
我明显是工会领导之一
Look, I'm obviously one of the leaders.
那意味着我们白人伙计的权益会被罩着
It means we got the white guy demographic covered.
我们得确保人员的多元化
We gotta be sure to include a spectrum.
多元化 你是在说麦克斯韦吗
A spectrum. So, you're talking about Maxwell?
长官 她去领导洗碗棉还差不多
Sir, she's got the leadership qualities of a goddamn dish sponge.
或者是福特
Or Ford.
别被他强壮的外表给骗了 长官
Do not be taken in by the fact that he's a total hunk, sir.
福特空闲时间都在打毛衣 跟老太太一样
Ford knits in his spare time, like a grandma.
这不相关 重要的是他是黑人
That's not relevant. The relevant thing is that he's black!
黑人什么都能得到
Black people get everything.
我要去尿尿
I gotta piss.
现在吗
Now?
我们刚刚经过了尿石
We just passed the piss rock.
这是我们巡视时
It's where we pee when we gotta pee
想尿时会尿的地方
when we're walking the perimeter.
已经有点儿像条件反射了
It's like... a Pavlovian thing now.
我从未想过福特跟你对脾气
I wouldn't have thought Ford was your type.
他跟我不搭
He's not my type.
他只是个好人 这是证实过的
He's just a beautiful man. It's empirical.
苍天
Holy...
-奥尼尔 快来 -我会走光的
- O'Neill, get over here. - I'm indisposed.
这儿他妈的 有一只鸡
There's a fucking... chicken over here.
鸡不过是个传说 计谋不错啊 长官
The chicken is a myth. Nice try, sir.
我是认真的 它是真的
I'm serious. It's real!
有喙还有羽毛
It's got a beak and feathers!
它在啄东西 在草里啄东西
It's pecking, it's pecking in the grass, it--
好吧 在哪里
Okay, show me.
进树丛了
Went in the bushes.
我们知道你最近压力非常大
We know you've been under a lot of stress recently,
-但那鸡不是真的 -闭嘴 奥尼尔
- but the chicken is not a real thing-- - Shut up, O'Neill.
看这里
Look at this.
我觉得我们在纳尼亚
I feel like we're in Narnia.
你好
Hello?
是的 是的 我同意
Yes, yes, yes, I accept.
达娅娜 太巧了 我刚刚把尿片放起来
Dayanara? It's funny, I was... I was just putting diapers away.
-你还好吗 -我是她妈妈
- Are you okay? - It's her mother.
迪亚茨夫人 她怎么样
Mrs. Diaz, how's she doing?
不是很好
Not so good.
今天早上孩子生了
The baby came this morning.
他的脐带缠在了脖子上
He had the cord wrapped around his neck.
所以 是男孩吗
So, so, it's a boy?
是的
Yeah.
他死了
He died.
天哪
Oh, my God.
同样作为祖母 我想由我来告诉你
I wanted to tell you, one grandma to another.
她的医生是谁
Who was her doctor?
我对监狱的医疗标准
I don't know anything about...
不是特别清楚 但是...
prison medical standards, but...
这不是谁的错
It wasn't anyone's fault.
是大家都无能为力的事
It was just one of those things, you know?
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
当然 当然
Sure, sure.
但不是马上 她需要恢复一段时间
But not right away. It's gonna take her a while.
当然 我明白
Sure, I understand.
我会给她写信的
I'll write to her.
上帝啊
Christ.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm... I'm so sorry, too.
这儿闻起来很奇怪
It smells funny in here.
把你的箱子放起来
Put your suitcase away.
那是我的作品
That's my art.
这太多了
There's a lot.
我们这儿已经够乱了
We have enough clutter around here.
但那是我做的
But I made it.
因为他们让你做的
Only 'cause they told you to.
但现在你可以自己发挥了 做自己的东西
But now you can make new stuff, your own stuff.
我非常想你
I missed you so much.
-你想我吗 -想
- Did you miss me? - Yes.
也许参加那个夏令营是个错误 对吗
Maybe that camp was a mistake, huh?
也许让你离开妈咪那么长时间
Maybe it was too hard for you
对你来说太难了
to be without your mommy for so long.
反正那里也挺无聊的
It was kind of boring anyway.
我知道你会觉得无聊的
I knew you'd be bored.
你喜欢看《茱迪法官》 不是吗
You love your Judge Judy, don't you?
我们吃饭前还得唱那些很蠢的歌♥
And we had to sing those dumb songs before dinner.
但你喜欢斯黛西啊
You liked Stacy, though.
随便啦 她很喜欢其中一个男辅♥导♥员
Whatever, she had this stupid crush on one of the boy counselors.
有点儿饥不择食
It was kind of desperate.
贱♥人♥们是会那样的 不管她们来自哪里
Bitches be like that. Don't matter where they're from.
是啊 贱♥人♥们
Yeah, bitches.
你真的想当艺术家吗
So, you really wanna be an artist?
才不呢 我想当母亲
Nah, I wanna be a mom.
好了 漂亮的小姑娘
Here you go, there, little pretty girl.
-你想看看她吗 -当然
- Do you wanna see her? - Yeah.
给你 给
Here you go. Here.
宝贝 小宝贝
Baby. Hi, little baby.
我爱你 你知道吗
I love you. You know that?
我爱你
I love you.
我的工作太奇怪了
My job is so weird.
你很像居里夫人 但是又很蠢
It's like you're Madame Curie, but stupid.
都是化学成分组成
It's a chemical composition.
破解以后我们就能生产更多产品
We crack it, we can churn out more product.
不用再找任何人 我们提高了帕波的利润率
Without involving anyone else. We add to Piper's profit margin!
这不道德
It's not ethical.
我们是在向变♥态♥售卖♥♥监狱里的内♥裤♥
We're selling crusty jail panties to perverts.
是 但我们有诚信
Yeah, but we have our integrity.
我们得从卡萝尔的房♥子搬出去 伙计
We gotta get out of Carol's house, dude.
我的灵魂在死亡
My soul is dying.
得了吧 没那么糟糕
Oh, come on, it's not so bad.
卡尔 你看那些装饰衬垫
Cal, the doilies!
言之有理
Touché.
这不会成功的
Look, this is never gonna work.
吞拿鱼就彻底露馅了 让我闻闻
The tuna thing is a dead giveaway. Give me this.
这只是鱼 没有细节
Yeah, it's just all fish. There's no nuance.
好吧
Well, sure.
你应该能分辨出来的
You should know. I mean...
你知道阴♥道♥的气味是什么样的
you do know what a vagina smells like.
对吗 亲爱的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表