剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我们开始吧
Let's get started, huh?
死都值了 第二排哎 你能想像...
I mean, you would have died. Second row. Can you even...
我都能闻到特瑞·安纳塔西诺[歌♥手]的狐臭
I could basically smell Trey Anastasio's BO.
还有布里塔妮 女字旁的妮
Oh, and Brittani with an "I," Not a "Y..."
她偷偷带进来八分之一份
she totally smuggled in, like,
以前范伯格种的那种大♥麻♥
an eighth of that strawberry Kush hybrid
名叫杂交草莓库什什么的
that Feinberg's been growing.
那一晚上简直爽死了
It was such a killer night.
还有 我很想你
Anyway, I miss you.
真有意思 梅朵
That's so fun, Meadow.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
大家都在谈论你
Everyone's been talking about you.
说你进监狱这事有多屌♥
You know, how badass it is that you're actually here.
我们其他人 根本无法在监狱生存
How the rest of us, we wouldn't be able to survive in prison.
但瞧你 你在这活得好好的
But look at you. You're doing it.
简直酷毙了
It is so cool.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
你的气场变了 你确定你没事吗
Your vibe's different. Are you sure you're okay?
如果是因为你离开前
If this is about the Pema Chödrön fight
我们为佩玛·丘卓干架那回事
we had right before you left,
-大可不必... -监狱一点也不酷
- it's really not a big deal-- - Prison is not cool.
待在这里一点也不酷
Being here is not cool.
被关在这无关勇气 尊严
It's not brave or admirable
也不是什么大无畏
or courageous.
就是愚蠢而已
It's stupid.
我觉得我太蠢了 居然进了监狱
I feel stupid for being in here...
居然还认为这不会毁掉我的生活
and stupid for thinking that it wouldn't ruin my life
就算毁了也没什么大不了
and that it would be okay.
我这不叫活着
And I'm not surviving.
我只是...没死
I'm just... existing.
你知道 我开了大概
You know, I drove, like,
三个小时的车到这来看你
three hours to get here, right?
你再也不需要这么做了
Well... you don't have to ever again.
我不知道该拿他如何是好
本尼托·曼多萨
Benito Mendoza...
看着我 立刻马上
look at me. Right now.
瞧他那眼神像连环杀手一样 毫无感情
当他面说这些也没什么好处吧
你想自己教孩子 那你去啊
对不起
你知道我有多感激你
歌♥洛丽娅
Gloria.
他无药可治了
而且他现在越来越强壮了
他越大就越失控
动不动就拳打脚踢 大喊大叫
上周 他使劲摔门
结果石膏从门的这面裂到了那一面
你觉得好笑是吗
Oh, you think that's funny?
你听好了
You listen to me.
你觉得自己屌♥炸天了是吧
You think you hot shit?
你觉得因为我弄得一团糟
You think because I messed up,
所以你也要步你妈我的后尘是吧
you're gonna follow in your mother's footsteps?
告诉你 你大错特错了
Well, let me tell you something, you're dead wrong.
从现在起 你必须来这
From now on, you're gonna come here.
每周都来 带你的作业来
Every week, you're gonna bring your homework.
如果你不来 我会叫你生不如死
And if you don't, I will make your life a living hell...
即便我人在监狱
even from in here.
有种你就试试
Try me.
我会叫我华盛顿高地的兄弟
I'll call my brothers from Washington Heights...
把你倒吊在大桥上
and they will hang your ass over that bridge...
让你尿自己一身
until you piss on yourself
直到尿液顺着身体淌到你嘴里
and it comes running down your body into your mouth.
这是他们的看家本领
That's the kind of shit they live for.
每周都来 本尼托
Every week, Benito.
听到没有 臭小子 每周都来
You hear me, little boy? Every week.
你觉得他要怎么每周过来
年度最佳母亲
我有时间每周都送他来吗
我来帮你
Here... let me get that.
-我来 -你不用这样的
- Here. - Oh, you didn't have to do that.
就像你其实也没有必要
Well, you didn't have to say
在卡佳面前替我说好话的
all those nice things about me to Katya, either.
你的俄语得多差才能把那当好话
Your Russian really must be terrible.
-你说我是个好男人 -我只说我认同的事实
- You called me a good man. - I only said what I believed.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你的眼神没啥生气
Your eyes look glassy.
我感觉像失去了一个孩子
I feel like I lost a child.
我很遗憾 加丽娜
I'm sorry, Galina.
我本以为我能拯救她
I thought I could save her.
如果有人执意要跳下深渊
If someone jumps into shark-infested waters...
你没有必要跟着她们一起跳
you can't jump in after them.
-这里是餐厅 -我知道 我告诉他们她很好
- Cafeteria. - I know. I told them that she's doing fine,
她正坐在
that she's sitting under--
她正坐在某棵树下
She's sitting under a tree somewhere,
吃着红富士苹果
eating a Pink Lady apple.
因为维喜欢红富士苹果
Oh! Oh.'Cause Vee loves Pink Lady apples.
而且她正想着我
And she's thinking about me...
正如我想着她一样
just like I'm thinking about her.
一定会没事的
It's gonna work out.
你们每餐花多少钱
How much are you spending on meals?
每个犯人每餐一块七毛九
$1.79 per inmate per meal.
一天五块三毛七
$5.37 a day.
我们发现女人吃得比男人少
We find that women eat less than men,
所以我们在食物上的花费较低
so we're able to keep our food costs low.
我国的平均水准是一块五毛八
The national average is $1.58.
这里住的全是女人 关于这点
We've heard some discouraging things
我们听到过一些负面的消息
about housing a female population.
你有没有觉得由于她们的健康需求更大
Do you find it's more difficult
所以管理起来也格外困难
because of their health requirements?
但是你知道 这也有好的一面
You know, the great thing is,
这里的女性需求很一致
the ladies here are all synced up.
虽然有时确实难熬
So... it's a real rough couple of days,
但是事态通常不会扩大
but at least it's not spread out, you know?
我在三个姐姐和我妈四个女人的包围下长大
I grew up with three sisters and a mother in the house,
所以我不得不一直未雨绸缪
so, we had to batten down the hatches.
还好我撑过来了
Lucky I made it out of there alive.
我们去厨房♥看看吧
Let's move on to the kitchen.
犯人曼多萨 很高兴你能加入我们
Inmate Mendoza, glad you can join us.
今天菜单上都有什么
What's on the menu today?
食物
Food.
这是道古巴鹰嘴豆炖菜
It's a Cuban garbanzo bean stew-type thingy.
我们上周进了一整箱
We got a whole case of it last week, and Gloria,
在我们把坏的都挑出扔了之后
she figured out a way how to stretch them
歌♥洛丽娅找到了烹饪它的方法
after we picked out all the rotten ones.
我们发现犯人是我们宝贵的财富之一
We find that our inmates are one of our best assets.
她们神通广大
They are very resourceful,
靠她们的努力我们可以过好每一天
and we rely on them to help us get through the day.
没错 比如有一次大伙因为
Yeah, like this one time, everyone got the shits real bad
吃了坏猪肉闹肚子
from eating old pork or whatever,
接下来几天我们就提供了白面包
so we served white bread for the next couple of days.
白面包对胃很好 能代谢掉所有脏东西
It was real good for the tummy. It sopped up all the badness.
乔 你们采用了国家膳食宝典吗
Hey, Joe, are you guys on the codified national meal schedule?
我 我不确定
You know, I'm-- I'm not sure about...
我会去了解的 丹尼
I'm gonna look into that, Danny.
太棒了 不着急
Great, take your time.
我们继续吧
Yeah, let's keep moving, huh?
这边
Right this way.
你们什么时候才学得会闭嘴
When are you two gonna learn how to shut up?
你们就是丑版的露茜和埃塞尔
You're like Lucy and Ethel without the charm.
-我们只是想帮忙 -想帮忙
- We was just trying to help. - You wanna help?
就从闭上嘴好好听话开始
Start by shutting up and doing what I ask you to do.
不要在工作的时候闲扯
Stop gabbing while you're serving.
不要自作多情以为别人还需要干点别的
Stop thinking that anyone needs you to do more than your job.
天哪
Jeez.
-你来大姨妈了吗 -对啊
- You got your period? - Yes.
我也是
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表