剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
你有权利恨我和乔治
you have every right to hate me and George...
但是
but...
我会好好对这个孩子的
I can do right by this child.
我会爱她 关心她
I can offer love and... attention
给她提供某种生活方式
and a certain... lifestyle.
钱对孩子来说没有任何意义
Money don't mean nothing to a child...
-不 但是我 -你根本没在听
- No, but I-- - You're not listening.
对孩子来说
To a child.
但我的女儿 再也没有清白之身了
But my daughter... can't be un-raped...
她一生都要承受痛苦的回忆
and she's gonna suffer bad emotionals her whole life.
我们都是这样
We all are.
好吧
Well...
我知道钱不能解决这些痛苦
I know money could never make that right,
但我很想帮助我孙女的妈妈
but of course, I would want to help the mother of my grandchild
任何方式都可以
in any way I could.
按月给她汇钱如何
Perhaps on a monthly basis.
那你孙女的外婆呢
And the grandmother of your grandchild?
当然也有份
Of course.
这才是团队精神
That's the team spirit.
只能让女守卫进来
Hey... lady guards only.
门德斯的妈妈正在探视你妈妈
Your mom is in visitation right now with Mendez's mother.
-搞什么 -是啊 你知道她要来吗
- What the fuck? - Yeah, did you know she was coming?
-她们在说什么 -我不知道
- What are they talking about? - I don't know.
黄胡女士给我写了封信 想和我见面
Lady Pornstache wrote me a letter. She wanted to meet...
但我拒绝了
but I said no.
我的意思是 我什么也没说就代表拒绝
I mean, I didn't say nothing which means I said no.
阿蕾达肯定给她写信了
Aleida must've written her.
放轻松 这是我的孩子 我们的
Relax. It's my baby, ours.
阿蕾达只是想敲诈她而已
Aleida's just probably trying to shake her down.
没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我很少能突然看到你穿这么露
I don't usually get to see this much of you all at once.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
你喜欢大肚子吗
You're into big bellies?
听好了 女士们
Listen up, ladies!
在所有的狱服都反复清洗完毕之前
Until every uniform in this prison is washed and re-washed...
你们将穿办公用品公♥司♥的秋季新品
you'll be wearing Office Depot's... new fall line.
你逗我们呢
Oh, you gotta be kidding me!
我才不要穿那坨纸
I ain't wearing that fucking paper shit.
我喜欢那颜色 我愿意穿
That's my color. I'm wearing it.
有一套适合孕妇尺寸的纸衣服
There is one maternity-sized paper suit.
我建议在你
I suggest you grab it...
在它被哪个超重狱友挑走前
before one of your plus-sized
先去拿着
dorm-mates claims it for her food baby.
我不止一次让你离她远点
I asked you more than once to stay away from her
但是当着整个宿舍半裸的人的面
and yet, with the whole dorm half-naked,
你还站在这里
here you are.
我要给你记过 本尼特
I'm writing you up, Bennett.
门德斯的母亲正在和阿蕾达·迪亚茨见面
Mendez's mother is meeting with Aleida Diaz.
我不在乎 你也不应该
I don't care... and neither should you.
我们在谈论的是我的孩子
That's my kid we're talking about here.
这又不是"三个奶爸一个娃"
This is not 3 Men and a Baby.
你和门德斯也不是古根伯格和赛力克
You and Mendez are not Guttenberg and Selleck.
你们是两个白♥痴♥ 一个还是州狱警
You are two morons and a ward of the state.
放手吧 放弃你的美梦
Let go. Let go of the dream.
卡普托先生
Mr. Caputo.
每个宿舍一箱子 只有这些了
One box per dorm. That's all there was.
我可不想
I can't walk around
穿着包臀内♥裤♥和老式内衣到处走
in my butt-bag panties and my granny bra.
更多的纸制♥服♥马上就到
There are more paper uniforms on their way.
什么时候
And they'll get here when?
快了 希望如此
Sometime soon... hopefully.
庆幸今天天气还不错吧
Uh, be thankful the weather is nice.
-本尼特狱警 干点正事吧 -长官
- CO Bennett, make yourself useful. - Sir?
去储存室
Go down to the storage room.
找不到制♥服♥或者可以当做制♥服♥的
Don't come back until you find some uniforms
就别回来
or something uniform-like and disposable.
是 长官
Sir. Yes, sir.
S1在哪
Where's the S1?
下士约翰·本尼特遵命报告 中士
Corporal John Bennett reporting as ordered, Sergeant.
有什么好笑的吗 下士管你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Care to let me in on the joke, Corporal Whoever-the-fuck-you-are?
没什么 中士 准备好战斗了
No disrespect, Sergeant. Just ready to get in the shit.
看看 眼睛仔
Well, look at that, Goggles!
美国下士来从头巾佬手下拯救我们了
Corporal America is here to save us from the ragheads.
集♥合♥
IA, fall in!
步♥枪♥给我
Rifle.
知道吗 永远都是那个以为自己是
You know, it's always the guy who thinks he's John Wayne McCain
约翰·韦恩·麦凯恩的家伙
who shits his pants
被吓尿然后呼叫救援
and needs rescuing.
但在这里 我们宁愿让那些骆驼仔
But out here, we prefer to let the camel cowboys
去前线赴死
do the dying.
这该死的国家是他们的
It's their goddamn country.
看看你 打扮的这么干净
Look at you, all nicely starched.
我有个旅行用熨斗
I have a travel iron.
我闻到了"懦比特"味儿
I smell a fobbit.
你知道"懦比特"是什么吗
You know what a fobbit is?
-我不是 -答非所问
- I'm not-- - Not what I asked!
军队霍比特人 太懦弱不敢离开基地者
Army hobbit. Too chicken to leave his forward operating base.
你觉得这个屎蛋是懦比特吗
You think this shitbag's a fobbit?
可能 不知道
Maybe. Don't know...
但他的牙是我见过的最白的
but he's got the whitest teeth I've ever seen.
中士 我不是个懦夫
Sergeant, I am not a coward,
我对自己着装整齐毫不愧疚
and I'm sure as shit not sorry I'm squared away.
我来参军是为了救人 也为了成就自己
I'm here to soldier, save lives and get some.
老天 看着就来气
Jesus. What a cluster-knuckle.
这该不会是我们的错吧
Could this be our fault?
-是因为新沙发吗 -我在路边做了检查
- The new couch? - I did an inspection at the curb.
除了那个奇怪的斑点之外 没什么问题
We're okay except for the mystery stain,
但还是用了除臭剂
but we febrezed.
如果有人问起 就说是从彭尼百货买♥♥的
If anybody asks anything... it came from JC Penney.
贝尔 哈特福德监狱愿意
Bell, Hartford jail's got six
分给我们六箱纸套装
boxes of paper suits they're willing to part with.
我用三百双圆筒短袜换来的
Cost me 300 pairs of tube socks I actually don't have,
虽然我们没有 但这是以后的事了
but that's a future me problem.
让德盖特午饭后开车送你和麦克斯韦去取
Have Doggett drive you and Maxwell after lunch.
收到
Roger that.
看起来疫情正在扩散啊
Looks like it's spreading.
唯一在扩散的只有谣言
The only thing spreading is rumors.
这是个被隔离的
It was an isolated event that's been...
隔离情况
isolated.
我忘了东西在办公室
I forgot something in the office.
走开 没错
Walk. That's right.
快走开 蕾妮
Just walk away, Renee.
怎样
What--
你闻起来像亚瑟大道
You smell like Arthur Avenue.
随便 歌♥诺帮我弄的防虫装
Whatever, okay? GloNo's makin' me bedbug-proof.
-歌♥诺是谁 -歌♥洛丽娅和诺尔玛
- GloNo? - Gloria and Norma.
鬼才这么叫
Oh, hell no.
听着 不管你们怎么叫她们
Hey, look, whatever you wanna call 'em,
她们是来真的 好吗
they for real, all right?
特别是诺尔玛
Especially Norma.
她的魔法哑术可灵了
She got that whole magic mute thing going on.
再说这很有道理
Look, and this makes sense, okay?
臭虫喝我们的血
Bedbugs drink our blood.
那些是虫 又不是吸血鬼
They're bugs, not Dracula.
况且你都开始戴这种墨西哥风项链了
And now that you been necklace shopping in Burritoville,
你赢定了
you gettin''em for sure.
-她们都已经是臭虫源了 -无所谓
- Man, why they still makin' our food... - Whatever.
为什么还在给我们做食物
...when they're the infested ones?
该死
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表