剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
拜托
Please.
好吧 你们两个都是混♥蛋♥
Fine. But you're both assholes.
这才是我可爱的小甜心
There's my sweet little buttercup!
等会去图书馆吗
Library later?
我有点头疼
I have a headache.
你是什么 五十岁的大妈吗
What are you? A '50s housewife?
我们已经一周没有做♥爱♥了
We haven't had sex in a week.
女同高♥潮♥死亡 是个新闻 去查查吧
Lesbian bed death. It's a thing. Look it up.
是的 我知道 但是那是扯淡
Yeah, I'm familiar with it, and it's bullshit.
拜托 也许我们不能再来一发仇恨炮了
Come on, maybe we can't... hate-fuck anymore,
但是我们依然可以来一发爱之炮 对吗
but we can still love-fuck, right?
-爱之炮 -是的
- Love-fuck? - Yeah.
听上去真没劲 我的奶头都痿了
Oh, that's so unappealing, my nipples inverted.
拜托
Come on.
这是现在对我来说唯一觉得正常的事情
It's the only thing that feels normal to me right now.
你就知道我最近有多么的糟糕了
Which should tell you how messed up I am.
让我来感觉一下你的正常
Let me feel your normals.
艾丽克斯 能别提这事了吗
Alex, can we drop this?
天啊 你这反应真讨厌
God, you're acting so pissy.
但是我却觉得有点诱人
It's making me kind of hot.
今天不行 好吗 住手
Not today, okay? Stop.
是因为妮琪吗
Is this about Nicky?
我也很想念她
I miss her, too.
但是她是所有人之中
But she, of all people,
最希望我们用高♥潮♥纪念她的人
would want us getting off in her honor.
你是最差劲的
You're the worst.
该死
Oh, shit.
今天是六月七号♥
It's June 7th.
天啊
Oh, my God.
能请别告诉任何人吗
Can you not tell anyone, please?
因为你知道我对于六月七号♥这天的感觉
Because you know how I feel about June 7ths.
好的
Okay.
很荣幸能为您效劳 公主殿下
Your wish is my command, princess.
拿这个玩角色扮演肯定很棒
Oh, that'd be a fun role-play.
精灵和阿♥拉♥丁
Genie and Aladdin.
"从这盏灯里面解救我 街边的小子"
"Free me from this lamp, street urchin!"
不吗 好吧 我们再好好想想
No? All right, we'll work up to it.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good, good.
希望你们喜欢这些吃的 同志们
Hope you're enjoying the provisions, folks.
你们今天
We're gonna need you to
得拿出最佳状态来
put your best caffeinated foot forward today.
-奶油在哪 -没有奶油
- Where's the cream? - No cream.
含2%奶油 你想要吗
2%, you want that?
菲格总是会买♥♥奶油
Fig always bought cream.
好了 坐下吧
Let's go. Sit down.
要坐多久
How long is this gonna take?
还记得一星期前
Remember a week ago,
你们都因为要丢工作哭哭啼啼的吗
when you were all crying about losing your jobs?
记得那感觉有多么可怕吗
Remember how horrible that was gonna be? Hmm?
乔可能已经找到了
Well, good old Joe here
解决问题的方法
might have found a solution to the problem.
现在轮到你们自救了
Now it's your turn to help yourselves.
怎么了
Yes?
你是在以第三人称说你自己吗
Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?
我不相信这些人
I don't trust these people.
谁在这附近买♥♥♥房♥♥产都不要求附加条件的
Who buys property without any comps in the neighborhood?
这附近可不是什么好的投资
Can't be a good investment.
他们不是买♥♥♥房♥♥产 好吗
They're not buying it... all right?
利奇菲尔德还剩余一些联邦财产
Litchfield will remain a federal property.
世纪挑战公♥司♥会管理这些财产
MCC would manage it
从中抽取一部分利润
and retain any profits.
听着各位 这次我们是孤注一掷了
Look, guys, it's a long shot.
他们同时在考虑几个监狱
They're considering several facilities at the moment...
是我跟说服他们应该把我们也列入考虑范围
but I convinced them... that we were worth being on that list.
你一定是说谎了
So, you lied to them.
我只不过是让他们知道我们是个不错的选择
I merely let them know that we're a good bet.
听上去就像是说谎
Sounds like lying.
他们对女子监狱的
There are many misconceptions...
成本和管理难度有一些误解
about the costs and difficulty associated with female prisons,
今天的参观我会消除他们的疑虑
which I will clear up for them on the tour today.
这些狗♥杂♥种♥可不好搞 真的
These poochies be difficult. For real, though.
帮我一下吧
Look, help me out.
别做傻事
Don't be stupid.
我已经让几个犯人准备好了
I've already prepped a few inmates.
如果你们看到这些人不应该看到的事
If you see something these people shouldn't see,
悄悄地快速把问题解决
solve the problem quickly and quietly.
帮联邦政♥府♥管理这地方吗
Managing this place for the Feds?
我可不喜欢这种调调
I don't like the smell of that.
那你觉得失业调调怎么样
How does unemployment smell? Good?
你感觉很好吗
Smells good to you?
你搞的我一整晚都没睡着
Yo, you kept me up all night...
现在我还要跟你这傻♥逼♥一起吃饭吗
and now I gotta eat with your ass, too?
哥们 吃早饭的时候
Man, don't say "Eat" And "Ass" so close together
别把吃和逼连在一起说好吗
while I'm trying to eat breakfast.
有些人起床的时候睡错边了[心情不好]
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
严格来说 只有一边
Technically, there's only one side of the bed
因为另一边对着的是墙
because the other side is up against the partition,
不能
which wouldn't allow--
你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗
Will you shut the hell up?
操 大早上的就这样
Shit, it's too early for this.
你知道吗 有人能跟我解释一下
You know what? Somebody wanna explain to me
为什么她一直跟我们坐一起吗
why she's sitting with us, anyway?
我的意思是
I mean,
我们什么时候开始跟这种
since when did we start chilling
疯女人叫她打人她就打的傻♥逼♥脑残粉
with bitch-ass followers who beat the shit out of people
做朋友了
just 'cause some crazy lunatic says to?
听上去就像复仇版的《我说你做》[惊悚电影]
Sound like some vengeful Simon Says bullshit, if you ask me.
我只是在澄清床的问题
I was just clarifying the bed issue.
说清楚很重要
Clarity is important.
"你说话该小心点"
"You should be meticulous with your words."
维肯定会这么说的
That's what Vee would say.
她不喷粪就不错了
Except she don't say shit now...
因为每个人都在说 那个贱♥人♥
'cause everybody be saying, "That bitch got smushed
像只臭虫一样被撞扁在挡风玻璃上了
like a bug on a windshield."
不 不 你们这群骗子
No. No. You're a liar.
她很好 维很好
She's fine! Vee is fine!
她会为了我回来的
She's coming back for me!
管好你们的人
Hey, hey, hey. Take care of your girl.
我又不是她的监护人
I ain't her keeper.
你要是不管 那就禁闭室见吧
It's you or the SHU.
-你想那样吗 -真的吗
- You wanna be responsible for that? - Really?
苏珊娜 坐下
Suzanne, sit down.
小珀
P...
换个位子 别跟她逼逼了
switch seats and don't talk to her!
你愿意满心怨恨 请便
You wanna carry that grudge, be my guest,
但我不想看到她蹦到你身上
but I don't see how them scrawny chicken legs
把你那双小细腿压断
can stand the extra weight.
我的腿不瘦 只是很匀称
My legs ain't scrawny... they're proportional.
-妮琪会没事的 -你怎么知道
- Nicky will be okay. - How do you know?
我不知道 大家都会这么说嘛
I don't. I just-- It's a thing people say, right?
我帮你拿着托盘
I'll get your tray.
小心点 你溅到我身上了
Yo, careful, you're gonna splatter.
操她 妈♥逼♥
That mother... fucker.
本尼特把阿蕾达上了吗
Bennett fucked Aleida?
不是 你个傻子
No, you idiot.
好像这是个多疯狂的问题呢
Oh, like that's such a crazy question.
这些鸡蛋有股屎味
These eggs smell like ass.
歌♥洛丽娅肯定是用屁调的味
Gloria must have used that fart seasoning.
你们两个弱智儿
Yo, you're fucking children, yo.
我真受不了了
I can't deal with it today.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表