剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
让我给你的面包涂上黄油
I'd butter your toast.
让我来喂喂她的狗
I'd feed her dog.
让我帮他拉上运动衫
I'd zip his sweater.
瞧
See?
不管内容是什么 只要是
It doesn't matter what you say, as long as it's...
让我给你干点什么这种句式
"I'd blank your blank."
听起来就会很下流
It all sounds dirty, always.
让我给你的猫开膛破肚
I'd disembowel his cat.
这个一点都不性感
That is not sexy.
她的语气不对
No, she did not say that right.
让我挠挠那片湿疹
I'd scratch that eczema.
她推♥翻♥你的理论了哦 德盖特
Oh, she is killing your theory, here, Doggett.
她这个例外正好说明问题
Well, her exception proves the rules, 'cause...
因为你们知道吗 我男朋友阿伦
you guys gotta know, my boyfriend, Arlen...
最擅长玩这个
he was the master of it.
他会一边睡你一边说 让我给你点个可♥卡♥因♥水烟
He'd bed you whispering, "I'd light your crack pipe"?
我才不吸可♥卡♥因♥呢 有色人种才吸那东西
I didn't smoke crack. Crack's for coloreds.
-是吗 -不
- Oh, is it, now? - No.
应该是非裔美国人 他们才吸可♥卡♥因♥
African Americans. Crack is for African Americans.
你最好还是好好开车吧
Maybe you should just drive.
我在开啊
I am drivin'.
我想说 这些杯架挺有用
I gotta say, these cup holders are nice.
通风也好了 座位不会一股热狗酱汁味
The air works. Seats don't smell like hot dog juice.
也许我们应该让所有重病末期的犯人
Maybe we should get all of our terminal inmates
把以前那些破车开进采石场
to drive our outdated crap into a quarry.
还是得要那个秃头女才行
Gotta give it to the baldy, though.
她有点本事
She had some set of balls.
一个男的秃了头
You know, a man went bald...
他气的直上头
and he bawled.
但他遇到一个美女
But then he met a really nice lady who--
正好喜欢大光头
She liked a clean head, right?
把她操得嗨过头
So he balled her real good.
你瞧 秃头 叫骂 交♥配♥
So you got "Bald," "Bawled," And "Balled," Right?
三个词发音差不多 但拼写起来都不同
They all sound alike, but they're all spelled different.
是不是很疯狂
Isn't that wild?
这是我妈教我的
My mom taught me that.
她教会了我好多东西
She taught me so many cool things.
来吧 宝贝 把它喝完
Come on, hon. Get it all down.
真乖
That's right.
大口喝呀
Chug, chug, chug.
全喝光
Hey! All of it!
整瓶喝完
Finish that bottle.
您看这孩子真的不正常
See for yourself she ain't right in the head.
从没享受过她应得的快来 可怜娃
Never had all what belongs to her, poor thing.
但我们依然接受这个恩赐
But we take what the Lord gives us.
总之 据我所知
Anyhow, so's I understand it,
像我家孩子这种残疾人的
supplemental security income
附加保障收入是
benefits for little bessie bugs like mine
每个月324美元
is $314 a month.
没错吧
Is that right?
母亲节有多少孩子要来
How many kids are coming for Mother's Day?
很多 我们的女囚们都三四个甚至七个孩子
A lot. Some of our ladies, they have three, four, seven.
我本来会生五个
I would have had five.
或者六个
Or six...
如果把我住山洞流产的那个也算上
if you count the one that fell out after the night in the caves.
那孩子会成为像提姆·提博一样的人物
Would have been a miracle baby, like Tim Tebow.
照你刚入狱时牙齿烂成那样[吸毒导致]
Based on the state of your mouth when you came in,
我敢说你孩子肯定成不了明星运动员
I'm gonna say your baby wasn't on the star athlete track.
提姆·提博情况也不咋样
Oh, yeah? Well... neither was Tim Tebow.
他母亲怀他的时候
You know, when his mama was pregnant,
正生着病
she had the sickness
她的医生叫她不要那个孩子
and the doctors told her not to have the baby,
但她还是生了
but she had it anyhow.
那会他母亲在菲律宾 还吃着痢疾药
And she was on dysentery medicine and in Filipino town.
他也不是什么出色的四分卫
He wasn't such a great quarterback.
是嘛
Oh.
说得好像你很厉害似的
Like you so great at football.
没准哪天我也会有孩子
I may have kids one day.
哪天 你有时光机吗
One day? You got a time machine?
我们家的女人们子♥宫♥都年轻得很
The women in my family have very young ovaries.
我妈49岁生的我
My mother had me at 49.
我外婆生切斯叔叔时都52了
Her mother had my Uncle Chess, at 52.
我的时间还长呢
I got plenty of time.
你自己信就行
We believe what we believe.
瞧这卖♥♥的东西
You guys, look at this... look at this sale stuff.
应该都这些节日装备都搞回去
We should just bring back all this Cinco de Mayo.
你瞧
I mean, look.
"像末日一样尽情狂欢"
"Fiesta like there's no mañana."
说真的
Seriously.
来的那些孩子大多是墨西哥人
You know most of the kids are gonna be Mexican,
这些装饰会让人家宾至如归
so make 'em feel at home.
买♥♥个红辣椒彩罐
Just get 'em one of these red chili piñatas,
买♥♥点圣帕特里克节的绿蜡烛
a bunch of these... green candies from St. Patrick's Day,
就能开个派对了
and we got a party.
德盖特 够了
Doggett, enough.
让你进超♥市♥的唯一原因
The only reason why you're in here
只是不能把你自己放在车里
is 'cause we couldn't leave you in the van.
我们去买♥♥氦气瓶吧
Let's go price the helium tanks.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
I'm fine.
你不是恐慌症发作了
Are you havin' a panic attack?
我在记录呼吸
I'm breathing mindfully.
默数到108次
I'm supposed to do it to 108...
如果没有舒服一点 就再数108次
and then do it again if I'm not feeling any better...
虽然我从来没觉得舒服过
even though I never feel better.
我忘了数到几了 妈的
Now I lost count. Shit!
你在哪学的这个
Where did you learn this?
杂♥志♥上吧 不知道
Some magazine. I don't know.
我只是想让自己平静点
I'm just trying to find some fuckin' peace.
妈♥个♥鸡 快看谁回来了
Holy shit, look who's back.
想我了吧
You missed me, right?
就像斗牛犬想念自己的蛋蛋一样想
Like a bulldog misses his balls.
你的床位在那
You're in that bunk.
我不睡上铺
I can't sleep on the top bunk.
-不是上铺 -不行
- Yeah, well, not the top. - Oh, no. Uh-uh.
那是罗莎的床 走开
That's Rosa's bed. Back it up.
德玛克 她的位置就在那
DeMarco, she's been assigned to that bunk.
对死者尊重点
Show some respect for the dead.
红妈 我进来第一天就认识你
Red, I know you from the first night I spent in this room,
但你要敢动任何东西
but you take one more thing down,
我会把你的脑袋再砸开
I'm gonna reopen your head wounds.
你想给罗莎搭个祭坛吗
Wanna build a shrine to Rosa?
找个她过得快乐的地方
Build it somewhere she had joy...
而不是这个让她患着癌症等死的破床
not on this miserable bed where she lay dying of cancer.
她逃出去的时候像个冠军
The woman went out like a champ.
真是个坚强的女人
Tough fuckin' broad.
你要这个不
You want any of this?
要 是扑克牌
Yeah, the playin' cards.
她打牌是一把好手
She was a good card player.
你怎么样 红妈
How you doing, Red?
奇怪了
Strangest thing...
自从被袭击了以后我俄♥罗♥斯♥口音一直很重
ever since the assault I speak with this Russian accent.
-你还在头疼吗 -是啊
- You still having headaches? - Yeah.
正在试着戒掉止痛片
Trying to wean myself off the pills.
整天云里雾里的受不了
I can't stand feeling foggy all the time.
你现在有吗
You got any on ya?
有一点 我把药藏在脸颊那
A few. I've been cheeking them.
给
Here.
多少钱
How much you want?
不要钱
Nothin'.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表