剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
No, no, no. You were right. It's my bad.
谢谢 这不是我们的做事的方式
Thank you. That's not how we do things.
这很危险
It's dangerous.
我明白 你想怎么办
I hear you. What do you want?
另外开两小时的课程教一遍流程吗
Another two-hour class to go over procedure?
我想要个正规的四十小时培训课程
I want a proper 40-hour training period.
我们折中一下怎么样 六个小时
How about we split the difference? Six hours?
好吧 我接受
I'll take what I can get.
乔 我在尽我所能的在做了
Joe, I'm doing my best to work the system,
但是这里将会有很多变化发生
but there's gonna be a lot of changes around here,
我需要你能够开放的接受
and I need you to be open-minded.
对于厨房♥我们有一个全新的想法
We've got a whole new plan for the kitchen,
工作细节 处理过程 一大堆东西
work details, processing, a whole bunch of stuff.
都写在这一堆文件里 等你有空...
It's actually in the packet here and... just whenever you...
-我不会读那些的 -好吧
- I'm not gonna read those. - Okay.
-你在这里是做什么的 -什么意思
- What do you do here? - What do you mean?
你的正式职位是什么
What's your official title?
我是人类活动部经理
I'm the Director of Human Activity.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
听上去就像上帝一样
That sounds like God!
不 我想确实有点像
No, I guess it does, it's...
我坦白的讲 这整个公♥司♥结构的事情
I have to be honest, this whole corporate structure thing,
我觉得很困惑
I find it confusing.
实际上很简单
It's actually really simple.
这样 你介意我
So, here, you mind if I...
你们有董事会 对吗
So, you got the... board, right?
然后 你们有执行董事和首席财务官
And then, you got the CEO, you got the CFO,
你有各种部门 然后这是我 这是你
you got the various departments, and then here's me, here's you.
看 我们在同一水平
See, we're on the same level.
看上去你不需要和我汇报什么
You don't seem to have to check with me to do anything.
因为实际上权力结构是这样的
Because it actually flows this way.
通过我 才到你
Through me... to you.
所以 你是我的上司
So you're... you're my boss?
不 不 我们在同一等级
No, no, no, we're on the same level.
只是流动结构是
It's just that the flow is...
这样的
this way.
你基本上就相当于典狱长吗
You're basically the warden?
不 不 因为那样的职位是不存在的
No, no, no, 'cause that position doesn't even exist.
没错 但是你就是啊
No, but it's what you are.
如果你是我上司 那你就是狱长
I mean, if you are my boss, then... you're a warden.
不 我们不用那个名字 我是...
No, no, no. We don't call it that. I'm the Director--
人类活动部经理
The Director of Human Activity.
真可惜 你确实帮了很多人 诺尔玛
It's a shame. You were really helping people, Norma.
我们还有礼拜堂的那个聚会
We still have that time in the chapel.
我们该怎么办 开没有你的会吗
What are we supposed to do? Meet without you?
不 我很好 也许晚些
No, I'm fine. Maybe later.
我的背又闹毛病了
My back is acting up.
你真好 我的朋友
You're sweet, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
我到处都疼
The pain is moving around.
从我的背部到我的胳膊
It travels from my back, down my arms,
有时候我的胯部也疼
sometimes in my hips.
低点 低点 诺尔玛 就是那里
Lower. Lower, Norma. There. There, there, there, there.
只是待在那里也让我关节疼痛
Makes my joints tense being there.
看着她呼来喝去就像是她的一样
Watching her strut around like it's hers.
那些墨西哥人完全不知道他们应该干嘛
Those tacos have no idea what they're doing.
我应该掌权的 诺尔玛
I'm meant to be in charge, Norma.
管谁 你吗 我是你的朋友
Of who, you? No, I'm your friend.
你的霸道朋友 但依然是朋友
Your bossy friend, but still, your friend.
有一次在瓦斯里只有六个月大的时候
There was this time when Vasily was only six months old,
我必须把他寄养在我嫂子家里面一周
I had to leave him with my sister-in-law for a week.
因为我们以为尤里出了麻疹
We thought Yuri had the measles.
当我去接他时 他哭了
When I came to get him, he cried,
然后扎进了她的怀里而不是我的
and reached for her instead of me.
就像她才是他的母亲一样
Like she was his mother.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但是我现在就和那时候的感觉一样
but I have that same feeling now.
那个厨房♥就是我的孩子
That kitchen is my baby!
这就是你现在做的事情吗 那个魔法
Is this the thing you do? The magic?
停下 我不喜欢这样
Well, stop it. I'm not comfortable with that.
拜托 诺尔玛 来点现实的吧
Come on, Norma, let's get back to the real thing.
那是什么
What is that?
为什么 还有什么意义呢
Why? What's the point?
我们没有任何成员
We don't have any members.
就算他们想来参加 我们要在哪里聚会
And even if they wanted to come, where would we gather?
难道要在高速公路边上吗
What, along the side of the fucking highway?
还有什么 休息区洗手间里面吗
What next, rest-stop bathrooms?
那么多老婆 我却和你离开了
All those wives, and I'm left with you.
我唯一真正的信徒
My one true believer.
神圣的誓言也不过如此
So much for sacred vows.
我才不会为那些莫须有的罪名去坐牢呢
No way I'm going down on those trumped-up bullshit charges.
那些女孩到那里是因为他们自愿
Those girls were there of their own accord.
什么时候交什一税也是犯法的了
And since when is tithing against the law?
我们需要消失
We got to get off the grid.
回归原始丛林 和盖亚交流
Get back to the woods, commune with Gaia.
该死
Shit!
没用的东西 拜托
You fucking piece of shit! Come on!
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
狗♥日♥的♥
Oh, fuck!
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
You bitch! You bitch! You bitch! You bitch!
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!
拜托
Come on!
贱♥货♥ 该死的
Bitch! God damn it!
我日
Shit!
如果你想要钱的话就踢一下
One kick if you want money.
如果你想以后和奶奶生活就踢两下
Two kicks if you want to live on 149th with Grandma.
如果再不闭嘴我就踢你三下怎么样
How about I give you three kicks if you don't shut the fuck up?
你现在竟然要听一个胎儿的意见了吗
You're taking advice from a fucking fetus now?
很好 你竟然相信胎儿的话也不听我的
Nice. You trust a stupid little fetus more than me.
我只是想做正确的事情
I'm just trying to do the right thing.
这就是正确的事情
This is the right thing.
如果你出去以后
What happens when you get out of here
因为有前科甚至都
and you can't even live in public housing
住不上公共住房♥怎么办
'cause you got a record?
你要从沙发里找零钱去吃饭么
And you gotta pull change out of a sofa for a dollar meal?
你觉得为什么我这二十四年来都心情不好
Why you think I've been in a bad mood for 24 years?
你也有开心的时候啊
You've had your good days.
说一个
Name one.
我的十七岁生日那天
My 17th birthday.
你带我去了日间水疗中心
You took me to the day spa,
我们坐在热水池里
we sat in the hot pool,
我们还嘲笑那个屁♥股♥上
we made fun of the lady
有一大颗痣的女人来着
with the big ass mole.
我们还做了美甲
And we got our toes done.
那天我超开心的
I was so happy that day.
因为凯撒给了我一大把现金
Because Cesar gave me a fistful of cash.
你喜欢我是因为我一直给你买♥♥东西
You liked me because I was buying you things.
不 那天你对我很温柔
No. You were nice to me.
大多数时间 你都是个贱♥人♥
Most of the time, you were such a bitch.
如果我们有钱的话
Maybe I wouldn't have been a bitch
我可能也不会这么贱
if we had money.
我只是想跟你呆在一起
All I ever wanted was to spend time with you.
你这种想法太蠢了
You were stupid to want me.
小孩不会说话 你必须替他们做决定
Kids are dumb, you gotta make decisions for them.
你把孩子放进安全座椅里
You're gonna put a kid in a car seat
他们就会又喊又叫
and they're gonna scream and scream.
你不会把他们抱出来放膝盖上的 是吗
You're not gonna take 'em out and put 'em on your lap, are you?
你以前经常让艾米利奥坐在后备箱里
You used to make Emilio ride in the trunk.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
想象一下你生在一个非常有钱的家庭
Imagine you had some really rich family
衣来伸手 饭来张口
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表