剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I'm here because you're a good lay,
我也很享受这种你虽然恨我
and I relish the fact that you hate me
但却抵挡不了我的感觉
but you can't resist me.
别担心 我还是很讨厌你 菲格
Don't worry. I still loathe you, Fig.
太好了
Oh, good.
但你...
But you're, uh...
我现在没什么亲近的人
I'm not really close to anyone right now.
你知道你自己有多可悲吗 怪胎
Do you have any idea how pathetic you are, weirdo?
其实我知道
Yes, actually, I do.
我在一个贱♥人♥开的公♥司♥里干活
I work for a sleazebag corporation,
我最讨厌的厌食症老太婆
and I am hate-fucking a dead-eyed, anorexic crone...
恰恰是唯一能说得上话的人
who's the only person I can talk to.
这简直是最可怕的噩梦
I'm living my worst nightmare.
那就唤醒你内心的弗莱迪·克鲁格
Then channel your inner Freddy Krueger
用你那双长长的金属爪抓住命运的蛋蛋
and grab life by the balls with your big, bladed fingers.
皮尔森因为伯赛特的事辞职了
Pearson quit over this Burset thing.
-我也应该不干的 但是... -等等
- I should too, but-- - Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
皮尔森不干了
Pearson quit?
你有个晋升的机会 却打算这么放过吗
You have the chance for a promotion, and you're going limp?
我不想要他的工作 即便想要这也平级调动
Even if I wanted his job, and I don't, it's a lateral move.
薪水更高的平级调动吗
A lateral move with more pay?
是 这是晋升
Yes. It's a promotion.
但我不会利用伯赛特 我要为她而战
But I'm not gonna capitalize on Burset. I'm gonna fight for her.
为什么
Why?
因为我戴了避孕套 所以我没染上
Because I wear protection, so I haven't caught
导致你灵魂腐化败坏的精神梅毒
whatever form of syphilis you have that caused your soul to rot.
不 说真的 为什么
No, really. Why?
你为了这些人把自己逼到了死路 为什么
You keep on martyring yourself for these people, and why?
有人因为你拯救了监狱而谢你吗
Has anyone ever thanked you for saving the prison?
只有那些从中牟利的人
Just the people who are now profiting from it.
也许你应该
Well, maybe those are the people
小心的是这些人
you should be sticking your neck out for.
做你该做的事
Do what you have to do,
不然被爆菊的可是你
or you're the one who gets fucked in the ass.
说到这个...
Speaking of which...
你真是太淫♥荡♥了
You're so disgusting.
我听说你妈妈的事了
I heard about your mother.
谢谢关心
Yeah. Thanks.
你们俩关系好吗
You two good?
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这样吧
You know what?
咱们好好祈祷 各走各的路
Let's say our prayers and go on with our days.
这样行吗 小姑娘
That sounds good to you, little girl?
-我不是你的小姑娘 -我知道
- I ain't your little girl. - Oh, I know that.
你谁都不需要 我懂啊
You don't need nobody. I got it.
当然不需要那些罩不住我的人
Certainly don't need people who don't got my back.
要是你不在背后捅刀子
Well, maybe people would have your back
别人自会罩着你
if they knew you weren't gonna turn it on them.
冈萨雷斯 你拿了我的钱吗
Hey, Gonzales. You took my money?
-什么 -你还想惹我吗
- What? - You wanna fuck with me?
你最好给我退一步
You need to step back right now,
不然就把你揍趴下 贱♥人♥
or you gonna lay back, bitch.
我不管她做了什么 或者你以为她做了什么
I don't care what she did, what you think she did.
你不能就这么冲进来充大佬
You don't get to come here and push,
不然就把你揍出去
or you're gonna get pushed.
我今早看到我在图书馆里跟人家谈生意
She saw me this morning in the library, conducting business.
我只看到你在图书馆里看那本蠢兮兮的黄油骨头书
All I saw you was reading that stupid butter-bones book,
我跟你说那东西没啥依据 你在说什么啊
and I told you it was bad science. What are you talking about?
你编了一套你妈妈生病的鬼故事
You made up a story about your sick mom
好让我准你回来
so that I would let you back in.
她妈妈的确病了 蠢货
Her mother is sick, idiot.
不然你以为她跪在这干什么
And why you think she's in here on her knees?
你到底怎么回事
Huh, what's the matter with you?
很好
Well, good.
不是说你母亲生病很好
I mean, not good that she's sick,
而是说你没有说谎很好
but good that you weren't lying,
我希望她早日康复
and I hope that she feels better,
我希望你俩都想清楚 别来惹我
and I hope that you both know not to mess with me.
安琪把诺尔玛吐司吃了
Angie ate Toast Norma.
她以为这样就能得到什么神之力量
She thought it would give her powers or some stupid shit,
我没有阻止她是因为
and I didn't stop her because
那帮人竟然听信那个
the people believed the stupid,
只会听那傻♥逼♥黄贱♥人♥胡说八道的黑同性恋婊
black dyke who listened to that stupid, yellow chink.
说她黄不仅是种族歧视而且说她是胆小鬼
I mean "Yellow" Both racially and as a chicken-shit.
只有胆小鬼才会自杀
Only chicken-shits try to kill themselves.
我知道你因为吐司的事不开心
I know you're upset about the toast.
这是个坏主意
It was a bad idea.
诺尔玛 我还是以你为信仰啊
Norma, I still believe in you.
求你不要这么对我
Don't do this to me, please.
你需要我
You need me.
我需要你
I need you.
我们能创造奇迹
We made miracles.
不
No.
只是擦伤
It's just a scratch.
-估计会自己散了 -这不是擦伤 伙计
- They'll probably just buff that out. - It's not a scratch, man.
你怎么样 医生怎么说
Huh. You okay? What'd the doc say?
我跟他说了我说胡话和翻白眼的事
I told him all about the word soup and white eyeballs.
-然后呢 -你也知道
- And? - And, you know,
即使这可能只会发作这么一次
even though it's probably just a one-time, freak thing...
那也不能再让我开车了
I ain't fit to be the van girl no more.
谁能想到桑迪的癫痫症
Who knew cousin Sandy's epilepsy
在监狱里还能救你这个乡巴佬一命呢
would one day save your hillbilly prison soul?
你真是位好老师
You're a really good teacher.
你 显然是位好演员
Yeah, and you, apparently, are a fine actress.
他也就眼睛上受了点伤
All he gets is a bandage over his eye.
但他流了好多血
Yeah, but he bled a lot.
不过不是屁♥眼♥里流的
Not out of his butt.
但我还觉得这算是一场胜利
Still, I consider that a win.
我们这边需要你
We need you over here.
我叫玛丽萨
Hi, it's Maritza.
该死
Aw, shit.
该死
Ah, shit.
布莱克小姐
Miss Black?
你遭遇了严重的心律失常
Your heart was in a dangerous arrhythmia.
我们刚使其恢复窦性节律
We were able to shock it back to sinus rhythm.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
根本没有上帝
There's no God.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
纹身的地方怎么样
How's the tat feeling?
火♥辣♥辣地痛
It's burning.
有着灼热感
Searing, even.
看上去不错 没有感染
It looks okay. Doesn't look infected or anything.
这肯定是讽刺我的
It must be the irony, then.
"别相信任何贱♥人♥"
"Trust no bitch."
我没听懂
I don't get it.
只有你和艾丽克斯知道那电♥话♥藏在哪
You and Alex are the only people who know where that phone is...
也许还有弗娜卡
and maybe Flaca,
但我觉得不是她
but I really don't think so.
她俩都不会两天后就出狱
And neither one of them are getting out in two days.
你阴我 斯黛拉
You fucked me, Stella.
我很慌 帕波
I'm panicking, Piper.
所以你决定从我这偷钱吗
Oh, so you decide to steal from me?
我没家人 没朋友 连20块钱都没
I have no family, no friends and $20.
连在旅馆住一晚都住不下去
That doesn't even get me one night in a motel.
住个钟点房♥还可以
It'll pay for an hour,
那点时间足够你
which is plenty of time to use
用你的奶♥子♥和这张迷惑人的小脸
your hot tits and your pretty, little lying face
来勾引一个目标 把他洗劫一空
to lure in a sucker and rob him blind.
这对《拉字至上》模范妻妻怎么了
What's going on with The L Word over there?
天字一号♥猛♥男♥跟别人搞上了吗
Thunder from Down Under been necking with somebody else?
不 查普曼一直在说别人偷了她的钱
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表