剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm here picking up Charlie anyway.
其实我是来接查莉的
Charlie? Huh. You guys have been spending a lot of time together lately.
查莉吗 你们貌似最近经常在一起
What? Dad, don't worry. We are just friends.
怎么了 爸爸 别担心 我们只是普通朋友
Just be careful.
还是小心为妙
Dan, hi.
丹 你好啊
Good luck. I'll see you later.
祝你好运 回见
4:00.
才4点
Smoking jacket hour, man.
你就穿起睡衣了 老兄
Why are you still in your robe? Is everything okay?
你怎么还穿着睡衣 你还好吗
Peachy.
很好
Oh, come on, Chuck. I know you've seen the papers.
别装了 恰克 我知道你看报纸了
Blair's dating that prince guy. Can't be easy.
布莱尔和那个王子拍拖 你肯定不爽
Nathaniel, I wish my problems
内特尼尔 我也希望问题
were as simple as Blair's royal fling.
只有布莱尔投身皇室那么简单
Have you heard from Andrew?
安德鲁那儿有什么消息吗
Is there proof that what Russell said about your dad is true?
拉塞尔对你♥爸♥的指责有证据吗
Nothing concrete.
没有实质性的东西
Well, that's better than the opposite, right?
这算是不幸中的万幸了吧
'Cause Raina's decided she wants to keep looking for her mother.
因为蕾娜决定继续寻找她的母亲
I'd really rather she didn't.
我希望她不要这样做
Come on, Chuck. It's important to her,
拜托 恰克 这对她很重要
and me avoiding the subject is starting to come between us.
我不想让这成为我们之间的问题
Nate, Raina can't go digging into the past.
内特 不能让蕾娜挖出陈年往事
As my friend, I need you to help me get this done.
作为朋友 我需要你帮我做到
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
Hey, don't worry.
别担心
Blair's not gonna end up with this guy.
布莱尔和这个人成不了
We all know it.
你我都知道
Your anthropology class is so cool.
你的人类学课程♥真♥棒
It's just so interesting how the... !Kung tribe
最有意思的是... 布希曼人如何
treated their women as hunting heroes
把女人视为狩猎的英雄
while the men, they just...
而男人只是...
I'm--I'm babbling, aren't I?
我是不是很唠叨
No. Well, yeah, you are,
没有.. 额 是有点吧
but enthusiasm is great.
但很有热情
Sorry.
对不起
It's just, the classes I took at school
只是我在学校选的课
were boring and full of meatheads.
都很无聊 也没什么用
That seminar was fascinating. The kids were cool.
但那个研究班很吸引人 那的人很酷
So... thank you for... inviting me.
所以谢谢你邀请我
Uh, sure. You're welcome.
不客气
You wanna split a cab?
一起打车走吗
Uh, no, I'm gonna hang around here.
不 我再待会
I'm gonna look for books on the.. !Kung tribe.
我要找一些布希曼人的书
All right.
好吧
I'll see you later.
回见
Do you think I made a good impression on the monsignor today?
你觉得 今天国王对我印象怎么样
You were... irresistible.
你简直是... 魅力难挡
He's probably second-guessing his vows right now.
他可能都要重新考虑自己的婚约了
But, Blair, I don't want you to continue this constant charade
但是布莱尔 我希望你别在我父母面前
for my parents. I want you to be you.
再装腔作势了 我希望你能做回你自己
And I want to be with you.
我是想和你在一起啊
The threat of your parents' disapproval is the only dark cloud on
倘若你父母的反对不是阻碍我们的唯一障碍
what has been an otherwise perfect day.
那么一切就完美了
They shouldn't worry you,
你不应该担心这个
certainly not while they're on a safari.
特别是在他们还在旅行的时候
But I do need to tell you something.
但有件事我要向你坦白
I-I didn't tell you before because I didn't wanna scare you away.
之前没告诉你 是怕吓到你
It--it may be too much.
一时可能令你难以接受
Too much is just the right amount.
那样刚刚好的
Is it something I need a bikini for?
是不是值得我穿比基尼的事呢
Louis. Qu'est que tu fais?
路易 你在干什么
Maman? What--what are you...
妈妈 你怎么...
Uh, your royal highness, hello.
王后殿下 您好
I'm... Blair... Waldorf.
我是布莱尔·霍道夫
What are you thinking?
你怎么想的
Out day and night with an American,
跟一个美国人待了一天一夜
getting your picture taken?
还被拍了照片
Uh, I-I can explain.
我会解释的
It is unacceptable in any case,
这是无论如何都不能被接受的
especially for a young man who is about to be married.
特别是对一个即将结婚的人来说
Blair, please. Please, let me explain.
布莱尔 请让我解释
I should have known not to believe.
我早就不该相信你了
And in all princess tales, an evil queen does appear.
在所有王子童话中 总会出现邪恶的王后
I found them.
找到他们了
Thank you so much for notifying me of this fiasco.
谢谢你把这件丑事及时通知了我
You're most welcome.
完全不用客气
But it turns out,
但最终看来
the queen's helper is the one B. should fear.
皇后的助手才是B应该害怕的
Maybe you hear wrong. Maybe she say "Carried."
也许你听错了 她说的可能是"投入"而不是"结婚"
Maybe he getting carried.
他可能太投入了
That doesn't even make sense. I trusted him.
那根本说不通 我那么相信他
I allowed myself to feel things for him
我对他全心全意
that I've only felt for you-know-who, and he lied.
就像对你也认识的某人那样 但他却向我撒谎
A big, terrible, Upper East-sized lie.
一个上东区式的弥天大谎
Where he staying?
他住在哪儿
Royal or no, Vanya go over there,
不管是不是皇室 瓦尼亚都可以去
do some damage, Eastern European style.
用东欧的方式 搞些破坏
Maybe I do damage myself.
看来我还是去毁坏自己吧
Seriously? You think flowers make up
你认真的吗 你以为送花就能
for the fact that you're engaged?
弥补你已经订婚的事实吗
I'm not engaged yet. This is what I wanted to tell you.
我还没有订婚 这就是我当时要告诉你的
The royal court feels I should be married
皇室法庭认为 我在成为艾伯特家族的
before taking my rightful place as Albert's heir.
合法继承人之前 应该先结婚
What? Well, that's outdated and old-fashioned and just idiotic.
什么 那个过时的愚蠢传统居然还在
Well, so is monarchy,
君主制就是这样
But it's important to my family.
但对我的家庭很重要
And they're important to me,
家庭对我也很重要
so...
所以...
How long till you have to choose?
你还有多久就必须做出抉择呢
To punish me for publicly dating you?
也许为了惩罚我和你公然拍拖
Maman has flown in her top ten candidates
我妈妈已经飞回去参加明天的
for a cocktail party tomorrow,
十佳候选人鸡尾酒会了
and they're demanding I choose.
他们要我做出选择
So by tomorrow night, you'll be engaged to someone else.
这么说明晚 你就要和别人订婚了
I've been to a million balls and ski trips
我和明晚在那里的女人
with the women who will be there tomorrow night.
去过无数次舞会和滑雪旅行
But I've never connected to any of them like I have to you.
但我对她们都没有过 对你的这种感觉
What are you saying?
你想说什么
That I want you to be on my mother's list, too.
我想把你加到我妈的候选名单上
And... I-if I was chosen?
如果我被选中了呢
We could... Court while wearing rings.
我就可以 给你戴上戒指向你求婚
Well, in real life,
在现实生活中
it's far too soon to consider that type of thing.
这时候考虑这种事情太早了
But in fairy tales...
但在童话中
Just tell this maiden what she has to do to get to the ball.
只要告诉她如何参加舞会就行了
I told my mother I'd agree to go to her party
我告诉我妈 除非她同意见你
if she agreed to meet you.
要不然我就不去参加她的派对
She's waiting for you back at the salon.
她会在客厅等你
If she approves, all you have to do
只要她同意了 你明天只管
is impress the royal court tomorrow.
给王室留下深刻印象就行了
Well, then I promise to wow the tiara right off her head.
我保证会赞美她头上的冕冠的
Wow, B, courting with rings.
哇 布莱尔 求婚
Oh, no, no, no. Don't be nervous.
不不不 别紧张
The princess will fall in love with you
王后会像其他人一样
just like everyone else.
喜欢上你的
Bye.
拜
I recognize that happiness.
我觉得 你这种笑
You sound like Jenny after she found out
就好像珍妮发现
that one of her minions got a date with an Astor.
她的一个小跟班和阿斯特有一腿一样
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表