剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You know, what if I get one
要是我找的保姆
who spikes Milo's bottle with benadryl at nap time?
粗心大意 往米罗奶瓶里掺药怎么办
I could... maybe help.
我或许可以帮忙
You've been great, but this is more than, like,
你一直都很仗义 不过这次更像
a-a good swaddle and formula runs.
带着襁褓的方程式车赛
I mean, I could move in,
我是说 我可以搬过来
And we could work it out
然后我们可以像你和乔治娜
the same way you were gonna do it with Georgina.
那样处理好这事
And I have mostly morning classes, anyway.
再说我基本都是早上的课
Vanessa, hold on a second.
等等 瓦内萨
This is... way beyond girlfriend duty.
这可超出了女友的职责范围
You know, you didn't sign up for any of this.
你没有义务做这种苦差事
Neither did you.
你不也一样嘛
And today's the last day I can withdraw from campus housing
今天是我可以取消住校请求
and get my money back.
拿回押金的最后一天
Are you sure?
你确定吗
If Ted Danson and Tom Selleck can do it,
如果泰德·丹森和汤姆·塞立克能行
so can we.
我们也可以
Right?
对吗
As long as it doesn't make me Guttenberg.
只要我不是古滕贝格就好
Hey, have you guys seen Blair?
你们有看到布莱尔吗
Blair told me she was meeting Juliet at Diane Von Furstenberg.
布莱尔说她和茱丽叶在黛安·冯芙丝汀宝见面
Finally.
总算来了
Nothing makes it a party
只有瑟琳娜布莱尔一决雌雄
like a Serena/Blair showdown.
才能让派对异彩纷呈
Prepare your cell phones, ladies.
准备好手♥机♥ 女士们
I'd never think I would be so nervous.
我没有想过我会如此紧张
Hey, I told you, underneath all the pretty,
我告诉过你 虚伪的美丽掩盖不住
they're all just starving wannabes. Let's go find Lily.
她们盲目追随者的本性 我们先去找莉莉
My husband Rufus and my son Eric.
我丈夫鲁弗斯和儿子艾瑞克
How do you? Hello. Heard so much about you.
你好吗 听到了好多关于你的事
On second thoughts, why don't, um, we get a drink?
等等 为什么我们不先拿杯饮料
It might take the edge off. Would you mind?
我稍微失陪一下 请别介意好吗
Okay, yeah.
好的 没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
So are you gonna entertain us with another song this year?
今年你会再为我们高歌♥一曲吗
Why don't we top off our glasses?
我们先去斟满酒吧
And we can discuss that in major detail.
然后再来讨论细节
Wonderful.
非常好
Rufus, Eric. It's good to see you.
鲁弗斯 艾瑞克很高兴见到你们
Okay, I'm, uh, I'm sorry--
好吧 我很抱歉
You got a lot of nerve showing your face here.
你真有胆上这来
I thought Lily spoke with you.
我以为莉莉已经和你谈了
She did, but that was before I found out
她的确谈了 但后来我发现你
You tried to rape my 14-year-old daughter.
试图强♥奸♥我14岁的女儿
I know nothing I can do will make up for that night,
我知道无论做什么 对于你来说都于事无补
but it was years ago. I apologized to Jenny.
但那已经是一年前了 我向珍妮道歉了
She forgave me. Did something happen to change your mind?
她原谅了我 有什么改变了你的想法吗
No, I just thought it was time Rufus knew the whole story
不 我想是时候让鲁弗斯知道
between you and Jenny.
你和珍妮到底是怎么回事
I'm glad I did, because now I can keep you
我很高兴我知道事情的始末 因为现在
the hell away from my family.
我可以把你赶出我家了
I understand your anger, and I'm truly sorry.
我理解你的愤怒 我深感歉意
But I want you to know that I would never do anything
但我想让你明白 我不会再做任何事
to hurt your daughter or anyone else ever again.
去伤害你女儿或者是任何人
If you'll excuse me...
我失陪一下
As a father, it's my responsibility to make sure
作为父亲 我也有义务确保别人的女儿
no one else's daughter gets hurt like mine did.
不会重蹈我女儿的覆辙
So where's this new girlfriend Lily told me about?
莉莉说的那个新女友哪儿去了
She should know what kind of a man you are.
她应该知道你是什么样的人
Is that her?
是她吗
No. It's obviously just another social climber
不 显然又是一个想挤进上流社会
making a play for Chuck Bass.
被我玩弄的人而已
Whoever she is, she's not with me.
她是谁啊 她不是跟我一起的
What's going on? Flash sale on wrap dresses?
有什么新鲜事啊 季末大甩卖♥♥吗
Better. Serena thinks Blair blocked her
比那更好 瑟琳娜觉得是布莱尔在阻挠她
from getting into Hamilton House and is going
从进入汉密尔顿之家
"Jersey shore" on her ass.
她要狠狠教训布莱尔一顿
And "Gossip girl's" streaming it live.
八卦天后正对此事进行现场直播
You couldn't stand my stealing your spotlight!
你不能忍♥受我夺走你的光芒
Why wouldn't Hamilton House want you?
为什么汉密尔顿之家不想要你
Let's go see. I love car wrecks.
我们走着瞧 有好戏看喽
Give it a minute.
等一下
Yeah, while you were at N.Y.U.,
当你在纽约大学
begging for middle class minions, I had a job!
还在向小女仆求助的时候 我都有了工作
You can't seriously be referring to your...
可真不敢恭维你的
We can watch from here.
我们可以在这看
I learned a lot about the issues.
我吸取了不少经验了
You mean your daddy issues.
你是说你父亲的事儿啊
Oh, like you're so healthy!
好像你思想很健康一样
"I love Chuck. I hate Chuck. I love Chuck. I hate Chuck."
我爱恰克 我恨恰克 我爱恰克 我恨恰克
Oh, and who do you love?! Nate, then Dan, then Dan again.
你又爱谁呢 内特然后是丹 然后又是丹
Aaron, Gabriel, Carter, Tripp,
艾伦 加布里埃尔 卡特 特里普
Then Dan again, then Nate again.
然后又是丹 接着是内特
Did your father finally fix that?
最后你♥爸♥帮你解决这事了吗
'cause he seemed pretty busy giving your mom fake cancer.
因为他一直忙着给你妈妈制♥造♥罹患癌症症状呢
I think we've seen enough.
我觉得我们看够
We have to save our sister from that crazy bitch.
得把咱们的姐妹从变♥态♥泼妇手里救出来
Turns out I'm not the crazy one.
看来我好像没那么变♥态♥啊
Or the bitch.
或是没那么泼妇
Champagne?
来点香槟吗
Spotted--
现场报道
S. and B. discovering the joys of filmmaking.
S和B发现了拍电影的乐趣
Smile for your close-up, Juliet.
笑对你的结局吧 茱丽叶
No, you don't really have the Humphrey jaw, but...
没有 你可没有典型的汉弗瑞一家的下巴
my name is on your birth certificate,
但是我在你的出生证明上签了字
so I'm gonna be your dad.
所以我是你的爸爸
Vanessa's gonna be here, so that means
瓦内萨也会跟我们在一起 那意味着
you're probably gonna be the only kid at preschool
你会是学前班里唯一一个的小朋友
who's seen "The battleship potemkin"
看过很多遍战舰波将金号♥[电影名]
more times than "Finding nemo."
却没看过几遍海底总动员[电影名]
Let's hope she brought some pizza 'cause daddy's starving.
希望她带来了比萨饼 因为爸爸饿了
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Oh! My sweet baby. I missed you so much.
我可爱的宝宝 真是想死我了
What the hell-- what the hell you doing?
你干嘛去了
Um, I'm back from the SPA, and much refreshed.
我做完SPA回来了 感觉轻松多了
Thank you for noticing.
谢谢你关心
Georgina, I know you weren't at the SPA,
乔治娜 我知道你没去做SPA
And I know Milo is not my son.
我也知道米罗不是我儿子
Dan, I'm--I'm sorry. I-I can explain.
丹 对不起 听我解释
I don't wanna hear this.
我不想听
You don't understand. Someone was trying to kill me.
你不会明白的 有人想杀我
Admittedly, your ploy to blame me
承认吧 你耍小伎俩让瑟琳娜
for Serena not getting into Hamilton House
认为是我害她没能加入汉密尔顿之家
Would've worked in high school, but not now.
这种小手段在高中的时候有用 现在没用了
Did you really think I would believe you over Blair?
你觉得我会信赖你 质疑布莱尔吗
I don't know what you're talking about...
我不知道你们说什么呢
Or what just... happened here.
还有刚才这儿发生了什么
We had Dorota film us earlier.
我们让多洛塔给我们拍了那段短片
"Gossip girl" played it as a favor.
八卦天后帮忙转播了一下
She prefers to be the only one screwing with us.
她觉得只有她才能掺和我俩的事
Hey, Juliet. What's--what's going on?
茱丽叶 怎么回事儿啊
Serena's upset she didn't get into Hamilton House.
瑟琳娜因为没能加入汉米尔顿之家有点不高兴
You purposely kept me out.
你故意要把我踢出去
Why would I do that?
我问什么要这么做
Because you're jealous of her relationship with Nate
因为你嫉妒她和内特的关系
and her friendship with me, obviously.
还有她和我的友情 很显然
Whatever twisted frenemy/ex-boyfriend situation
我才懒得理你们混乱的敌友/前男友的关系
you have going on, Serena, it has nothing to do with me.
瑟琳娜 这事儿完全跟我没有关系
I told you that the Alumni Committee
我说过是校友委员会
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表