剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I got into Columbia.
我被哥伦比亚大学录取了
What if Columbia is a disaster,
如果去哥伦比亚大学是个灾难
and we could lose each other for good.
我们会永远失去彼此呢
And what if it's amazing
但如果那是个惊喜
and we become closer than we've ever been?
我们会变得从未有过的亲密呢
I'm not seeing anybody else,
我没跟别人约会
nor do I want to, if you don't.
如果你不想的话 我也不愿这么做
Last night Don't even finish those words
昨天晚上 如果你不是想说
unless--unless they end with "Was a mistake."
昨夜只是一场误会 那你还是不说为妙
Ben's my brother. He takes a lot of time and energy.
本是我的弟弟 他很让人操心
How are things going?
进展如何
The guys were easy, but the girls are presenting
男人很好搞定 不过对付女孩
a little bit more of a challenge.
遇到了点小麻烦
I know what you did, Blair.
我知道你做了什么 布莱尔
It's despicable, even for you.
就算是你 这事做也太卑鄙了
Do you hate me so much you can't stand to see me happy?
你对我如此怨恨 见不得我开心吗
No.
不是的
Why did you drive the person
那为何你要把
I care most about out of town?
我最在乎的人赶出城
You just brought back my worst self.
你就是要让我重回地狱
Morning on the upper east side,
上东区的清晨
where even our own blonde birdie
就算是我们耀眼的金发美女
has been spotted flying the coop early
也不得不起个大早
to make it to her morning classes.
赶去上课
Leave it to Serena Van Der Woodsen
现在 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
to make geek chic.
也来赶这时髦
Who knew ivy would look so good on her?
谁能想到 常春藤会和她这么相称呢
Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you kidding me?
怎么总是你
Hey, you again.
嘿 又见面了
Yes, me again, getting my cab taken by you again.
是啊 还是我 你又抢了我的出租车
Nice bag. I like it better than the one you had the other day.
这包不错 比你那天拿的那个好看
Thank you. It's supposed to be at class with me.
多谢夸奖 我打算背着它去上课呢
I can't be late again, so if don't mind...
我不能再迟到了 不介意的话
Sorry. She had an audition. Something...
抱歉 她要赶试镜什么的
I think a talking dog was involved.
印象中 那电影好像是跟狗狗有关
Yeah, I know the feeling.
恩 我有同感
Why don't you let me make it up to you?
不如让我补偿你吧
Buy you a drink sometime?
改天请你喝一杯如何
Are you seriously hitting on me
你还拿着女友的鞋子
while still holding your date's shoes?
就来跟我调情 没搞错吧
Well, if you change your mind,
好吧 如果你改主意了
the King Cole bar is the only place in town
King Cole酒吧是城里唯一一家
that still makes a red snapper.
供应红甲鱼的餐馆
You look like you're about a size 8?
看来你穿8号♥的鞋 对吗
Taxi!
出租车
Indra Nooyi, Ann Moore, Andrea Jung.
卢英德 安·摩尔 安德鲁?琼
Why are these all businesswomen?
为什么把她们都算作职场女性呢
We color-coded for easy reference.
我们用不同颜色进行标注 方便今后索引
Businesswomen are in green.
绿色代表职场女性
Women in academia are in blue.
蓝色代表学术派女性
Politics and government in red
女政客则用红色代表
with a subsection on royalty and dictators.
并把她们细分为王室成员和独♥裁♥者
Ooh, files. What's going on?
档案啊 搞什么名堂
Researching women of power
我正在研究掌权女性
so I can better forge my path to become one.
吸取经验 这样我能更快向她们靠拢
Sarah Louise Palin?
莎拉·露易丝·佩林
Do you even want to be a minion?
你到底有没有尽心为我做事啊
B., uh, can I talk to you for a minute?
B 我能单独跟你谈谈吗
I need advice.
我想让你给我点建议
Yes. Five paces behind for privacy.
没问题 你退后五步 给我们点私人空间
Ten for you.
你退后十步
How are you? I've barely seen you all week.
你最近如何 这周我都没怎么见你
Uh, I've been great.
过得还可以
You know, with Dan and Nate behind me,
不再为丹和内特的事纠结
I really feel like I can bury the old me and start anew.
我觉得自己真的可以抛弃过去 从新开始了
May you rest in peace.
愿你安息
The only problem is, I've been late
现在只有一个问题 我最近
for my English lit class a few times,
上英国文学课老是迟到
and lates count as absences, which is 10%--
要是在开课后一定时间不到 就算旷课
Oh, if only there were a device of some kind to keep the time.
如果有个时光机该多好啊
S., listen to me.
S 听我说
College professors have a god complex,
大学教授通常都有副好心肠
so just meet with him and say you're sorry.
所以你只要跟他当面道歉就行了
The simplest way to turn an enemy into a friend
化敌为友的最好办法
is to seek their counsel.
就是向他们求助
Who taught you that?
你跟谁学的
One of your Asian "Art of war" gurus?
某位亚洲战争艺术大♥师♥吗
Martha Chamberlin.
玛莎·钱博林
She's guest lecturing a series called
她是商业心理学的
the psychology of business.
客座教授
I'm heading to the registrar's to sign up.
我正要去选修她的课呢
Oh, I love her. B., how do you do it?
我挺喜欢她的 B 你到底是怎么办到的
Chuck declares war, and you simply up your class load.
恰克向你宣战 而你却能专心选课
The more time I spend on campus, the safer I am.
我呆在学校越久 就越安全
Chuck is allergic to education and bettering himself.
恰克对上学 或给自己充电一类的事很反感
Well, I'm not, so if I'm gonna work on my new self,
而我不是 要想开始全新的生活
I should head to the library.
我得去图书馆了
Sign me up for Martha's class. We'll go together.
替我在玛莎的班上报名 我们一起去
Your guitar tuner? Really?
让我来帮你调吉他 真的吗
You have the worst poker face ever.
你可真不会编谎话
Okay. Fine. Dan hasn't been returning my calls,
好吧 丹一直没回我电♥话♥
And I wanted to make sure everything was okay with you guys.
我想知道你们俩是否一切安好
Everything is better than okay.
我们进展顺利啊
Dan and I had a marathon talk--
我和丹促膝长谈
Everything that we haven't dealt with, including Serena.
所有那些难以启齿的事情 包括瑟琳娜
And from now on, there's no more secrets or surprises.
从今以后 再没有秘密和"惊喜"了
Well, that's great.
很好
Never doubted you guys for a second.
我知道你们俩关系永远这么好
Seriously?
真的吗
You need to practice in the mirror or something.
你可得好好练练骗人的功夫
I don't know how they let you live on the upper east side.
真不知你是怎么在上东区活下去的
That's great you and Vanessa sorted everything out, Dan.
丹 能看到你和瓦内萨冰释前嫌真好
You know, we should double.
我们四个人一起出去玩吧
Juliet and I are going to this faculty and friends mixer
我和茱莉叶明晚要到汉密尔顿之家
tomorrow night at the Hamilton House.
参加师生联谊
You guys wanna come?
你们俩要来吗
Mm, no.
不了
There's free appetizers, Humphrey.
有免费开胃菜吃 汉弗瑞
Oh. Okay. Fine. You wanna go see a movie afterward?
好吧 之后去看个电影怎么样
No can do.
我去不了
Oh, come on.
别这样
It doesn't even have to have subtitles.
不是晦涩难懂的片子
That sounds great.
这还不错
No, Juliet and I have this nice little evening planned after the mixer.
算了 我和茱莉叶聚会后要共度良宵
Got some champagne, new matteo sheets,
喝点香槟 享受奢华的床上用品
and I'm hoping some recently purchased lingerie.
但愿今晚能一睹新买♥♥的诱人内衣
It's for her, right?
重色轻友 是吧
Wait a second. I'm sorry. You guys haven't,
等等 你说什么 你们还没...
No, I haven't. No.
不 还没有
I did the spend the night at her place,
我是在她家呆了一晚
but I took a page from the old Humphrey playbook,
我学会了汉弗瑞家族的一个老招数
and we just talked and played scrabble.
只是通宵聊天 玩拼字游戏
That's nice.
不错
Thanks.
谢谢
By the way, thank you for, inviting me today.
还有 谢谢你今天邀请我
You know, after everything that's happened between us--
我们之间发生了不少事
Yeah, yeah. I missed you, too.
我也很想念你这个兄弟
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表