剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I didn't even know you were here. Why are you here?
我甚至都不知道你在这 你为什么在这
Why are you?
你又为什么在这
I see that you have found monsieur Bass' stolen property.
看来你已经见过拜斯先生的失窃物了
Mr. Bass' property?
拜斯先生的财产
The ring is his?
这个戒指是他的
That's why I'm here.
这就是为什么我会在这
Inspector chevalier asked me to claim it.
谢瓦利埃检察员叫我来认领
The thieves couldn't pawn such a valuable piece
这伙窃贼经常出没在布拉格
at their usual haunts in Prague,
这么值钱的东西没法出手
so they came to Paris
所以他们来巴黎
to try to return it for the cash.
想把它换成现金
Harry Winston knew monsieur Bass was the original purchaser.
哈利温斯顿知道拜斯先生是持有者
That's when they called us.
然后就给我们打了电♥话♥
And the body you saw was one of the thieves.
你看到的尸体是其中一个窃贼的
So why was Chuck's blood on the wallet?
那为什么钱包上会有恰克的血迹
Monsieur Bass would not let go of the ring.
拜斯先生不愿让他们拿走戒指
He fought them hard, so they shot him.
他激烈地反抗 所以窃贼就给了他一枪
Chuck was shot?
恰克中枪了
Let me explain...
让我来解释
what the hell, man?
兄弟 你在搞什么
You told Vanessa I had feelings for her?
你告诉瓦内萨我对她有感觉
I just thought you two were connecting.
我只是觉得你们有可能
Why are we whispering? Is she still here?
为什么我们要耳语 她还在这吗
Yeah, she's--yeah, just-- just keep whispering.
是的 继续耳语
Okay. Look, you guys spent all day together,
好吧 你们整天都在一起
Just the two of you.
只有你们两个
So? Just because things were great
所以呢 即使是这样
Doesn't give you the right to lie to her about me.
你也没有权利跟她说谎
Was it a lie?
那是个谎言吗
This is about Serena. It is, isn't it?
是因为瑟琳娜 是吗
Okay, I wouldn't have said anything to Vanessa
要不是看到你那条短♥信♥
If you hadn't lied about getting that text.
我才不会跟瓦内萨讲这些呢
What text?
什么短♥信♥
When's the last time you checked your phone?
你上次看手♥机♥是什么时候
Obviously not as recently as you did.
绝对是你看我手♥机♥之前
Oh, man.
天啊
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's from Serena.
对不起 是瑟琳娜的短♥信♥
I thought you saw it.
我以为你看过了
I got the same one.
我也收到同一条
Same one what?
同一条什么
Uh, it--it's a text from Serena.
是瑟琳娜的短♥信♥
Yeah.
是的
So she's interested in both of you?
看来她对你们俩都还有感觉
Yeah, that's kind of what it seems like.
看起来像是这样
Yeah, or she's interested in one of us,
又或许 她只对我俩中的一个有兴趣
and just wants to, like, let the other one down easy maybe.
然后想让另一个人不要太失落
Oh. Is that why you told me Dan had feelings?
所以你才告诉我丹对我有感觉吗
Yeah. I'm--I'm sorry, Vanessa.
是的 我很抱歉 瓦内萨
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
How stupid can I be
我怎么这么笨啊
to think you'd actually put Serena behind you?
竟然相信你已经把瑟琳娜忘了
Vanessa, I'm...
瓦内萨 我
Surprise!
给你个惊喜
It's time for an extreme nursery makeover.
是时候该大规模改造下婴儿房♥了
You know that ring was meant for you.
你清楚那枚戒指是准备给你的
He was gonna propose to you
他当时本想
on top of the empire state building.
在帝国大厦楼顶向你求婚
I can't care about that.
我不想管这事
It doesn't change what he did instead--Jenny Humphrey.
他对珍妮·汉弗瑞做过的事是不会改变的
B., I know how much he hurt you.
B 我知道他伤害你有多深
He knows how much he hurt you.
他也很清楚自己伤害了你
That's why he signed over the empire
所以他把整个帝国集团和所有财产
and everything he owns to my mom.
都签署移交给了我妈妈
Well, hopefully she can run it
但愿她不需要涉足人肉交易
without entering the human flesh trade.
就能让整个集团正常运作
Blair, he's changing his name.
布莱尔 他把名字都改了
His landlady said he's on his way to the train station.
他的女房♥东说他正赶往火车站
This is Chuck we're talking about.
他是恰克啊
He really could just disappear.
他真的有可能彻底消失
If you're so torn up about it, stop him.
如果你真这么担心他 那就阻止他
You and I both know you're the only one that can do that.
你跟我都很清楚 只有你才能做到
If you'll excuse me, I have a ball to attend.
不好意思 我现在要去参加舞会了
Blair.
布莱尔
Blair, he almost died
布莱尔 为了护住那枚戒指
holding onto that ring
护住对你的希望
and to the hope of you.
他差点连命都丢了
I forgave him for something
在他做了那样不可原谅的事情后
that no one else in the world would ever get over.
我原谅了他
Then he turned around
然后他竟然
and did the one thing he knew I could never let go.
又做了件我永远不能释怀的事
But you don't need to forgive him.
你不需要原谅他
You don't even need to talk to him again after today.
今天过后你根本不需要再跟他说话
But I know you, and you will always regret it
但我知道 如果你就这样让他消失的话
if you do nothing and just let him disappear.
你会后悔一辈子的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know.
没关系
The truth is, I don't even know how I feel about Serena.
事实上我也不清楚我对瑟琳娜是什么感觉
I just... I want a clear shot at finding out without--
我只是想把事情理清楚
I--you don't have to say it.
你不必解释这些
Yeah.
没错
How do you feel about her?
你对她是什么感觉
I was in the middle of trying to figure that out
在乔治娜挺着大肚子来找我之前
when I was interrupted by the arrival of Georgina's swollen belly.
我也一直忙着想把这个理清楚
It was kinda--kinda hard to focus after that.
在那之后我就很难有精力想这事了
I'll take your word for it.
我相信你说的话
You know, and being with Vanessa--
跟瓦内萨一起
even if it is thanks to your meddling--felt good.
即使是在你的干预下 感觉还是很不错
And all of our problems from last year--Tisch, whatever--
去年的各种问题 悌西之类的
they just feel really, really small now.
突然就觉得微不足道了
Too bad she hates you.
可是她现在在恨你
Yeah, maybe.
是呀 可能吧
Or maybe it's for the best. I don't know.
塞翁失马吧 我也不清楚
Anyway, Serena gets back tomorrow.
不管怎样 瑟琳娜明天就回来了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么做呢
I knew it was too good to be true.
我就知道这一切太完美了 不可能是真的
Who is she?
她是谁
Just because you're dressed poorly
不要以为你穿的破破烂烂的
doesn't mean you're not Chuck Bass.
就不是恰克·拜斯了
Why would I want to be him?
我不想做恰克·拜斯
You should've told me you got shot.
你中枪了 你应该告诉我的
I'm surprised you didn't shoot me yourself.
我很惊讶你没有亲自开枪打我
I have, many times, in my dreams.
我试过 在梦里 好多次
The good ones.
一发即中
But if you were really hurt, I would want to know.
但如果你真的受伤了 我想知道
When I woke up, my I.D. was gone.
当我醒来时 我的身份证已经没了
Nobody knew who I was.
没有人知道我是谁
Nobody was coming to look for me.
没有人来找我
I realized I might be alive,
我意识到 虽然我活下来了
but Chuck Bass didn't have to be.
但恰克·拜斯却没有必要存在
Changing your name doesn't change who you are.
名字虽改 你心依旧
It's a good start,
但是个很好的开始
A chance to live simply, earn people's respect,
一个活得简单 赢得别人尊重
maybe become a person someone could love.
赢得别人的爱的机会
Someone did love you.
真的有人爱着你
And...
并且
you owe it to her
你也欠她的
and everyone else you're leaving behind
欠每个被你抛下的人
not to run away, which is what you're doing.
不要再这样逃避了
And I don't think that great man
我并不认为
you're talking about wanting to be
曾经有远大抱负的你
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表