剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Uh-oh, Chuck. Looks like "B" stands for betrayal.
啊哦 恰克 看来B代表着欺骗啊
Charles, are you okay?
查尔斯 你还好吧
Can you catch your angel before she flies away?
你能在天使飞离之前挽回她吗
Eva, stop it.
伊娃 别收拾了
Look, I'm so sorry. I-I should never have doubted you.
我十分抱歉 我不该怀疑你的
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了一个可怕的错误
You did, and thank you for saying that.
是啊 谢谢你这么说
Look, you are pure and perfect.
你是那么的纯洁无暇 那么的完美无缺
I will make this up to you, I promise.
我保证 我会补偿你的
Chuck, I have to go.
恰克 我得走了
No, look, you don't. Blair set us up.
不要走 是布莱尔设计好的圈套
I know better now.
我现在都知道了
Of course Blair lied to you. She's a liar.
当然是布莱尔骗了你 她就是个骗子
But you chose to believe her.
但是你竟然相信她 不相信我
You're still connected to her.
你对她余情未了
I see it when you're together. I can...
你们俩在一起的时候我能感觉到 我能
I can feel it when I'm in the room.
在房♥里时我能感觉到
So let's go away. Just you and me.
我们远走高飞吧 只有你和我
Let's go back to paris, wherever you want, right now.
让我们回到巴黎或随便哪儿 就现在
You'll always feel the pull of New York.
纽约会一直吸引你
This is your home.
这是你的家
And now it's time for me to return to mine.
而现在我该回到属于我的家了
Don't leave.
别离开我
Everybody leaves.
每个人都离我而去
You're Chuck Bass,
你是恰克·拜斯
and that means something different now.
很多事情都不同了
Don't forget it,
别忘了你的名字
and don't forget me.
也别忘记我
Nate, you're right. I have been lying.
内特 你说的没错 我一直在骗你
Ben's my brother,
本是我的弟弟
and he's...
而他现在
troubled.
有麻烦
He takes a lot of time and energy
他花了大量时间和精力
and has caused a lot of problems
去给我的每段感情
in every relationship that I've ever had.
制♥造♥麻烦
Look, I want to tell you everything. I'm just...
我想告诉你一切 我只是
I'm not ready yet.
我只是还没准备好
But I promise you, I won't let him come between us again.
不过我保证 我再也不会让他影响我们
Well, I don't know
好吧 我不知道
if you've read anything about the Archibalds,
你是否了解过阿齐布尔德家族的事
but we have a lot of skeletons in our closets.
不过我们都有很多不为人知的家丑
And we have mansions full of closets.
无数不为人知的家丑
So I guess...
我想
I can deal with one brother.
区区一个弟弟的事 我是接受得了的
Maybe I can show you my apartment now?
那现在我可以邀请你参观我的公♥寓♥吗
Hey.
嘿
I-I didn't think you'd still be here.
我没想到你还在这里
Yeah, I put my stuff in these boxes,
没错 我把东西收进箱子里
And then I realized I don't have anywhere to go.
但之后我意识到我已无处可去
Vanessa, I don't want you to go anywhere.
瓦内萨 我不想让你离开
You were right about everything.
你说的一切都没错
Serena is...
瑟琳娜是
She's Serena. And I...
她是瑟琳娜 而我
I was just avoiding you and avoiding myself.
我只是一直在逃避你 逃避自己
It's a really weird, embarrassing thing
让一个大学生承认这事
for a college guy to be admitting,
真的很奇怪 也很尴尬
But I... losing Milo broke my heart.
失去米罗伤透了我的心
I know.
我知道
Mine, too.
我也很伤心
I love you.
我爱你
And I don't regret any of the decisions
我不后悔对米罗所做的决定
that I made about Milo or having you here with me.
也不后悔让你搬进来
No Dan?
丹没在吗
And in that dress? I'm shocked.
还穿着这衣服 我很震惊
Yeah. I guess it's for the best, though.
没错 不过我想这是最好的决定
I mean, if I end up with Dan,
如果我和丹在一起
a part of me will always love Nate.
我内心总会有个角落爱着内特
And if I end up with Nate,
如果我和内特在一起
a part of me will always love Dan.
我内心也会有个地方一直爱着丹
So I don't know. I guess I just need to find someone
我不知道 我想我要找到
who gives me what I get in both of them.
那个能让我全心深爱的人
That's a mature decision.
这是个慎重的决定
Not sure I've made any of my own for a while.
有时我不确定我所做的是否正确
What do you mean?
你指什么
Miss blair, Mr. Chuck is here.
布莱尔小姐 恰克先生到了
I know what you did, Blair.
我知道你做了什么 布莱尔
It's despicable, even for you.
那么做很卑鄙 即使是你
Do you hate me so much you can't stand to see me happy?
你对我如此怨恨 见不得我开心吗
No.
不是的
So why did you drive the person I care most about out of town?
那为何你要把我最在乎的人赶出城
Eva left? Chuck, I never meant to--
伊娃走了吗 恰克 我不想这样的
Make her leave me? Of course you did.
让她离开我吗 你怎么能不想
I need to know why.
我要知道原因
Is it possible
是不是
you still love me?
你还爱着我
How could I still love you after what you did?
你的所作所为怎么可能还让我爱着你
So you did it just to hurt me.
那你只是为了伤害我
Eva made me into someone I was proud to be.
伊娃把我变成了一个能以自己为傲的人
You just brought back my worst self.
你却让我重回地狱
This means war, Blair.
战号♥已响 布莱尔
Chuck--
恰克
Me versus you.
你我敌对
No limits.
没有尽头
Ms. Sharp, wait. I have that package for you.
夏普女士 稍等 您在这有份包裹
Hold the elevator for me.
在电梯那等我
The owners will be back tomorrow.
公♥寓♥主人明天回来
In the prestigious buildings of Manhattan's elite,
在曼哈顿精英享誉盛名的大楼
sometimes the door we open belongs to someone else.
有时我们所打开的家门并不属于自己
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll have these cleaned for you in the morning, sir.
先生 我会在早上帮您收拾好
I ran into Miss Eva. She said she was leaving.
我碰见伊娃小姐 她说要走了
I'm sorry. She'll be missed.
我很遗憾 你会想念她的
Ivan, you're fired.
埃文 你被炒了
And sometimes we let someone in,
有时候我们让别人走进心门
only to be left out in the cold.
却只会被冷冷地丢下
Yet sometimes,
然而有时候
despite what we may want,
不管我们想要什么
the door just has too many locks.
总会有太多的阻碍使我们止步不前
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
XOXO 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表