剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
what a bad idea this is.
才要告诉你这个想法有多愚蠢
For starters,
首先
Serena's gonna be at this party.
瑟琳娜将会出席今晚的晚会
She's staying with Lily tonight.
今天她会陪着莉莉
Fine, then everyone else in the world will be at this party.
好吧 但是其他人也会来参加晚会
We'd have to tell Serena about the plan.
我们必须得把这个计划告诉瑟琳娜
Absolutely not. You and I faking a kiss--
当然不行 你和我要假装亲吻
Do you really wanna have that conversation with Serena?
你不是真的要跟瑟琳娜讲吧
Can't be half as painful as this one.
远远不止这些
Think ahead, Humphrey.
汉弗瑞 你清醒点
What if Serena tells Chuck,
如果瑟琳娜告诉恰克
who, though up till now,
尽管到目前为止
quiet about our misbegotten make-out,
他还没有揭露我们假约会的事
decides to speak up in the face of this latest insult?
如果他要把最新的丑闻大肆宣扬怎么办
When you bring Chuck into it, you're far more convincing.
如果把恰克扯进来 你要做解释的可就多了
Okay, fine. You're paying for the tie.
好吧 你去付钱把
What about "It's a wonderful life"?
《完美人生》怎么样
That'll cheer mom up.
给妈妈一点激励
No, no, she's in a dark place.
不行 她现在身陷无助
She has to work out her issues
她得通过《神父》《计程车司机》
with "The godfather" Or "Taxi driver".
这种影片 走出阴霾
What about "Intolerance"?
《党同伐异》怎么样
That pretty much sums up this situation.
描写的完全就是现在的情形
I was hoping to find
我倒希望找到
one sympathetic pink party planner
一个富有同情心的粉红派对组织者
to advocate on your mom's behalf,
以你妈妈的名义
get the party moved here from the trumps'
把派对移到我们家里来
so she could be a part of it.
然后她可以尽兴地加入
You know, I might live on the upper east side,
我虽然住在上东区
but I have no pull here.
不过我可没什么号♥召力
Now if the pink party was at CBGB's...
如果粉红派对在CBGB俱乐部举♥行♥
I hate to break it to you,
我不得不打断你一下
But CBGB's is a clothing store now.
现在CBGB已经改成服装店了
You know, now that I think about it, there is a way
我想到了一个办法
we could get the party moved. All you'd have to do
也许可以让派对换个地方举♥行♥
is make a slight moral compromise.
你得委屈一下了
Eric, I know what you're talking about. I'm not doing that.
艾瑞克 我知道你要说什么 我可不去
Not doing what?
不去做什么
Bubbles Mac Intosh, the co-chair,
巴博斯·麦克·英塔什 合作主席
tried to kiss Serena in the ladies' bathroom
去年粉红派对的时候
at the pink party last year.
把瑟琳娜堵在女厕所要强吻她
Using that information would be crossing a line.
用那些关系有点过了
I wouldn't ask you to do that.
我不会让你这么做的
What if I was willing to cross that line?
如果我愿意呢
I want the party moved more than anyone,
我倒比谁都希望派对能在咱们家举办
But it's not worth resorting to blackmail.
但是涉及到敲诈可就不值得了
Yeah. Y-you're probably right.
是的 也许你说的对
So, "Psycho" or "Silence of the lambs"?
《惊魂记》还是《沉默的羔羊》
All right, make the call.
好吧 打电♥话♥
Where are you guys heading?
你俩要去哪
Nate told me what you said,
内特把你的话告诉我了
but I got a call from my P.I.,
但是我接到了私♥家♥侦♥探♥的电♥话♥
and he thinks he may have found my mother.
他说好像找到我妈妈了
It turns out she wasn't trying very hard to hide.
看来她隐藏的还不是很深
In fact, she-- she lives in Jersey,
事实上 她就住在泽西
Same name, right age.
一样的名字 相仿的年龄
I have an address for her.
我拿到她的地址了
I have to at least talk to her.
我至少得找她谈谈
Have you figured out what you might say to this woman?
你们想好要怎么跟她说了吗
Do you want me to come along?
你想让我一起去吗
I know we've been on opposing teams for a while,
我们对峙已经有一段时间了
but... I've been through this.
我受够了
Maybe I could be helpful.
也许我们能帮上什么忙
Actually...
实际上
Yeah.
好吧
I'd appreciate that.
我很感激
I really hope it's my mom, Chuck.
恰克 我真的希望她就是我妈妈
Me, too.
我也是
Louis is going to store his suitcase
路易去买♥♥西装了
In Blaine Trump's butler's pantry.
在布莱恩·琼普家的配膳室
When Lucien arrives, you and I will rendezvous there.
卢西恩到的时候 你和我在那里碰面
Okay, I need to get going. You clear on the plan?
好了 我该走了 明白我的计划了吗
Uh, yeah, I think I'll be fine once I figure out
如果我搞清楚配膳室是什么
what a butler's pantry is.
那就明白了
You're a cater waiter.
你可是酒席服务员啊
You know exactly what a butler's pantry is.
你当然知道什么是配膳室
Where is my cell phone?
我的手♥机♥在哪
O.M.G. They moved the pink party.
我的天 宴会改地点了
Who moves a party?
谁改的地点
It's not who that should concern you.
你应该关心的不是谁
It's where--Lily's.
是在哪 莉莉家
So that's it, then, right?
那计划取消了 对吧
No. The plan is still on.
不 仍按原计划执行
In front of my dad, Lily, Serena?
在我爸 莉莉和瑟琳娜面前吗
Not in front of-- under the nose of.
不是在他们面前 是在眼皮子底下
We just need to be careful.
我们小心行事就好
I'm gonna call Louis and tell him it's a go.
我打给路易 通知他这个宴会
Meet you there. Screw this up, it's your head.
不见不散 要是搞砸了 小心你的小命
Sorry, lonely boy, but it looks like this is going to be
真是不幸 寂♥寞♥男♥孩 看来这次要变成
a "Surrender the pink" Party for you.
你的"拜倒石榴裙下"宴会了
Lily. Hi.
莉莉 你好
Check out the diamonds on that lady.
看看那位女士的钻石
They're almost as big as my face.
简直和我的脸一样大
A gift from her husband--
她丈夫送她的礼物
"Sorry I slept with the au pair" earrings.
"对不起 我和互惠生睡了"耳环
Have you seen Dan and Blair?
你看见丹和布莱尔了吗
No, and what do we do when they get here?
没有 他们到的时候 我们该怎么做
It's not like they're gonna be holding hands in front of everyone.
看来他们不打算在众人面前携手出现
Oh, the thrill of a secret affair is the sneaking around.
地下恋情的刺♥激♥ 就在于偷偷摸摸
Trust me, they won't be able to resist
相信我 他们绝对会忍♥不住
slipping away for a moment together.
中途偷偷溜出去私会
And when we see them slip away?
那我们看到他们溜走时该怎么办
You follow them, record what you see,
你跟着他们 把看到的录下来
and send it to "Gossip girl."
发给"八卦天后"
Their secret ends tonight.
他们的地下恋情今晚就要结束了
Just make sure to text me once Lucien arrives.
卢西恩到的时候 给我发短♥信♥
Of course. Thank you for this, Blair.
好的 谢谢你的计划 布莱尔
I just wish you didn't have to go to these lengths
我只是希望 你不用为了我
for me to stay.
费这么大工夫
It is saying a lot that I have to kiss Dan Humphrey
我还不得不和丹·汉弗瑞接吻
to protect you.
来打掩护
You're going to kiss him?
你要和他接吻
Don't worry. He's just a friend. I'll go up first.
别担心 他只是普通朋友 我先走了
I can't believe the ladies agreed to move the party.
真不敢相信 她们改了宴会地点
After the frosty treatment I got from Anne this afternoon,
今天下午我受到安妮的冷遇之后
I was sure it was just me and my ankle monitor until fall.
还以为秋天之前都只能和我监视器呆在一起了
I can't believe we pulled this off.
真不敢相信我们办到了
Thank you so much for helping.
非常感谢你的帮助
Oh, no, don't thank me. Thank bubbles.
别 别感谢我 感谢巴博斯
As if we'd want to be associated with a criminal.
好像我们也和罪案相关似的
She's an embarrassment.
她真让人难堪
We all agreed she's not to be
那件事后 我们一直决定
in any photos from the event.
不让她出现在任何合影里
Okay, Blair, is it Jason Simos?
布莱尔 说吧 是詹森·西莫斯吗
He's my boyfriend, Jessica.
他是我男朋友 杰西卡
A handy at greenhouse doesn't make him your boyfriend.
在花房♥牵了下手又不代表就是你男友了
Maybe Serena knows who Blair's secret boyfriend is.
也许瑟琳娜知道布莱尔的秘密男友是谁
No, but the curiosity is killing me.
不知道 但我超好奇的
Okay, I'll tell you.
好吧 我告诉你
Not you. Scatter.
你们退下
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表