剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
We have to fix this. You find William.
我们得把这事弄清楚 你去找威廉
I'll make sure that Lily's occupied.
我去拖住莉莉
And you... say absolutely nothing to anybody until I tell you.
还有你 在我吩咐之前不要泄露任何消息
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你
Your office said you were--
你的助理说
I just needed some time to think.
我想一个人静一下
About what? What'd your dad say?
为什么 你♥爸♥说什么了
It wasn't my dad on the phone.
不是我爸打过来的
It was the people doing the "Modern Royalty" Book.
是《当代贵族年鉴》的人
They were calling for the same reason he was.
他们和我爸打给的我目的相同
They want us in the book.
想让我们上这本书
And... You said no, of course.
你拒绝了对吧
Yes.
当然
But then they asked if I didn't want to pose with my father,
但他们说 如果不想和父亲合影的话
why not... take it with my mother?
可以和母亲合影
Having to say it out loud this morning
不得不说今早的话
made me realize if I'm estranged from my dad...
让我意识到 如果疏远了我爸
I really have no one.
我就没有亲人了
Blair. Hey. Uh... I wanted to talk to you for a second,
布莱尔 刚才就想和你说句话
but I can see you've got your hands full.
但看到你很忙
The Landsburys had too much licorice. Wh-what's up?
兰斯伯家的孩子吃了太多甘草糖 什么事
I'm ready to get my photo taken.
我准备好合影了
For the "Up and comers" Section, you know?
"最具潜力新人"的章节
This isn't a photo shoot for a high school yearbook.
这可不是高中纪念册的合影
There is no "Up and comers" Section,
没有什么"最具潜力新人"
and even if there were, I mean, let's face it, Humphrey.
即便有 说实话 汉弗瑞
You still wouldn't make the cut.
也不会是你
Tell me you didn't do this just to humiliate me.
你这么做就为了让我难堪吧
What? No. I don't even know what "This" Is.
没 我都不知你说的是什么
Epperly called me and told me I was in the shoot.
艾普莉电♥话♥通知我来照相
What, you didn't--you didn't have anything to do with that?
不是你在幕后指使的吗
No, and I don't know why Epperly would...
我不知艾普莉怎么会
Oh, god.
天哪
It's chuck.
是恰克
He knows.
他知道了
Ah, bellissima.
小美女
Oh, you are so beautiful.
你真是太美了
Thank you for being here.
谢谢你来陪我
Of course.
我当然会来
We've been through so much together,
经历了那么多事情
and I let you down so many times,
我一次次让你失望
and here you are.
但你还是来了
Mom, don't start to cry right now.
妈 现在可不能哭
You'll ruin your makeup. Stop.
把妆都弄花了 别哭
What have you done with my daughter?
你把我女儿怎么了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Charlie. She never made it to the hotel,
查莉 她没回酒店
and she doesn't know the city.
人生地不熟的
She's out there somewhere on her own.
她还一个人出去
Ugh! I knew it!
我就知道
One day with you, and she's run away.
才跟你待了一天 她就离家出走
This is not a coincidence.
可真是巧啊
Watch how you talk to my daughter.
别这么跟我女儿说话
She didn't run away because of me.
她不是因为我离家出走的
She ran away because I told her the truth about you.
是因为我告诉她 你的所作所为
You go around acting like we're monsters,
你装得好像我们是坏人
yet you take money from grandma every month.
实际上你每月从外婆那儿领钱
Is that true?
这是真的吗
I'm sorry, mom. I overheard them earlier.
对不起 妈 我偷听到的
The only reason she came here is because grandma paid her to.
她来这也是因为外婆付钱给她了
I'll call Charlie now and see if she'll tell me where she is.
我打给查莉 看她会不会告诉我在哪
Of course mother paid you to be here.
早该料到是妈付钱让你来的
I am so foolish to think that you would have come
我天真地认为
because you cared.
你来是因为在乎
Lily...
莉莉
This was all you, wasn't it? You had Epperly hire me
是你在幕后策划的 先让艾普莉雇用我
and call Dan and tell him that he was an--
再把丹骗到这来
An "Up and comer"? What the hell is your problem, man?
"最具潜力新人" 你怎么回事
You're trying to humiliate him? What, is that it?
你就是想让他难堪 是吗
I don't care about him one way or the other.
我根本不在乎他
I just wanted you to see he's not part of this world.
我想让你明白 他不属于我们的世界
I know you kissed him.
我知道你吻了他
So?
那又怎样
You and I are not dating.
我们又不是在约会
And you kiss a lot of people.
你吻过很多人
You're not supposed to kiss him. He's humdrum Humphrey.
但你不能吻他 他是平凡的汉弗瑞
Epperly told me it was life-changing.
艾普莉告诉我 这是你人生的转折点
Because it made me realize I wanted to be with you.
因为那让我意识到想和你在一起
Dan and I both know it meant nothing--less than nothing.
我和丹都认为那个吻说明不了什么
Right? Yeah, that's right.
对吗 对
I was gonna tell you all about it tonight.
我本来想告诉你的
But that would have been a huge mistake.
看来我错了
Dan Humphrey may not be royalty,
丹·汉弗瑞也许很平凡
but at least he's not a child.
但他没那么幼稚
Hey. Lily in makeup yet?
莉莉还在化妆间吗
We know you switched the photo
我们知道你把全家福的名字
from Rhodes to Van der Woodsen.
从罗兹改成了范德·伍德森
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Sure you don't, but let me tell you.
你不知道 那我告诉你
Having a picture with you and your kids
跟孩子照张全家福
doesn't make you look like a real father.
不意味着你就是合格的父亲
Back off, Rufus.
滚开 鲁弗斯
Look, there's just-- there's no photo without my mom.
但照片里连妈妈都没有
Of course there isn't.
当然没有
I wouldn't wanna cut your mother out of anything.
我不想再把你妈妈从里面删掉
It's over, will. Just fix it before Lily finds out.
在莉莉发现之前改回来
Finds out about what?
发现什么啊
Finds out that, um,
发现
That I'm not happy with my hair. It's too flat.
我对我的发型很不满意 烫得太平了
Mother, your hair is enormous.
妈妈 你的头发烫得很蓬松
We're ready for the Van der Woodsen photo.
范德·伍德森家族的合影已经准备妥当了
Oh, it's the Rhodes photo, and we're here.
是罗兹家族的合影 我们都到齐啦
Okay, I couldn't find Charlie.
我找不到查莉
What's going on?
怎么了
You gonna tell them what you did?
你现在可以坦白了吧
No, because I didn't do it.
不 因为我没有搞破坏
Would everybody please take their places?
大家赶紧站好位置吧
Does anyone want to be in this picture or in this family?
大家想拍合影 或者融入这个家庭吗
I do.
我想
Cinderella finally showed up at the ball.
灰姑娘终于出现
Too bad it was canceled.
可惜舞会已经取消了
Oh, thank god. Are you all right? You had me worried sick!
谢天谢地 你还好吗 我担心死你了
I'm fine.
我很好
Uh, this is only supposed to be
这是威廉·范德·伍德森
William Van der Woodsen and his two children.
和他两个孩子的合影
What? Since when?
什么 什么时候改的
Yeah, I'm sorry, Lily.
我很抱歉 莉莉
The book never reinstated you,
可是年鉴上没有你的位子
will did this instead.
于是就改了
Dad?
爸爸
What's the point of telling the truth
如果你无论如何都不相信我
if you're not gonna believe me anyway?
那说出真♥相♥又有什么意义
I'm gonna go get some air.
我需要点新鲜空气
This looks like the dress Diana wore the day after she became princess.
这跟黛安娜成为王妃后穿的那条裙子很像
It is.
就是那条裙子
I wanted you to wear it in the photo with me.
我想让你穿上它和我一起合影
I had no idea I could just ask.
我没想到我会提这个要求
It's not too late.
现在还为时不晚
You don't have to be powerful on your own first.
你不必先成为女强人
We can build our futures together.
我们可以一起共创未来
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表