剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm sorry he pissed off the wrong pickpocket.
他被抢劫了我只能表示很遗憾
But I've been waiting for this date all summer.
可是为了这个约会我已经等了一夏天了
I'm not gonna let him ruin it.
我不会再因为他而搞砸了
I'm sure Louis would understand
如果你迟到一小会
if you're a little late.
我相信路易斯会理解的
I can't talk to him, S.
S 我不能去找他
You don't know what it was like,
你不了解
seeing him, even through the car window.
哪怕只是透过车窗看着他
Trust me, the only thing wrong with Chuck
相信我 有一点恰克没说对
is that I'm gonna be happy without him.
就是事实上 离开他我会更幸福
Your oysters, Henry. Here.
你的牡蛎 亨利 拿着
I thought you might be ready for a break.
我想你该休息休息了
I have to ask.
这我得问问
Your first day made me believe not all american are lazy.
今天你让我发现不是所有美国人都很懒
I see you tomorrow. Enjoy Paris.
明天见 好好玩
Merci.
谢谢[法语]
Merci. Voil? Monsieur.
谢谢 你要的花[法语]
What is wrong? Are you mad at me?
怎么了 你生我的气了吗
No, you're perfect.
没有 你很好
I was just thinking maybe
我只是觉得
This isn't the right place for us after all.
也许这个城市不适合我们
Why? Was working with oncle alphonse so horrible?
为什么 在咖啡店工作很恐怖吗
It's not the job. It's paris.
不是工作的原因 是巴黎这个城市
But you loved it this morning.
但是你今早还很喜欢呢
And you slept through the night for the first time in weeks.
几个星期以来 你第一次睡了个好觉
True, but I credit you with all of that.
的确是 但那都是你的功劳
I mean, we could live anywhere and be happy.
我们无论在哪儿都可以快乐地生活
I hear India is amazing.
我听说印度很不错
For Francais and salma, maybe.
对法国人和意大利人来说 也许不错
But we can barely afford the bus to Lorraine.
但我们都付不起去洛林的车票
I may have a way to figure out the finances.
我也许有办法解决钱的问题
well, that was an interesting call.
真是个有趣的电♥话♥
Was that Paris? News about Chuck?
是巴黎的电♥话♥吗 有恰克的消息吗
That was Dr. Feiner from lenox hill.
是法伊纳医生从勒诺克斯山医院打来的
Unfortunately, he cannot discuss Milo's medical records
很不幸 他不能跟除米罗父母之外的人
with anyone other than his parents.
讨论米罗的医疗记录
I was just hoping to get some more information,
我还指望能多打听点消息的
Make sure this guy's even a real doctor,
确定这家伙真的是医生
Not some sex phone operator
而不是情♥色♥接线员
that crazy girl paid off to lie to us.
那个疯子花钱让他这么说的
Oh, now who's crazy?
现在是谁在发疯呢
Georgina went for a Spa weekend
乔治娜周末就离开了
right after Dan signed the birth certificate.
就在丹在出生证明上签字之后
We need to get our own paternity test done while she's gone.
在她离开这段时间我们该做一次亲子鉴定
Well, she said we could.
她说过我们可以这么做
It's not like we have to sneak around behind her back.
并不意味着我们能在她背后搞这种小动作
Now whatever you might believe,
不管你相不相信
Your son is in Brooklyn,
但是你儿子现在在布鲁克林
struggling to take care of a baby.
过着煎熬般的生活
So you can sit here and brood all by yourself,
你可以选择坐在这里继续自己猜疑
or you can come with me
要不然跟我一起
and help me turn Jenny's room into a nursery
帮忙把珍妮的房♥间改造成一个婴儿房♥
so that child has a proper place to sleep.
以便孩子能有个专门的地方睡觉
You know where I'll be if you change your mind.
如果你改主意了 你知道到哪儿找我
Have you ever seen anyone sleep so deeply?
你们见过谁能睡得这么香吗
I know you said things were complicated,
我知道你说过情况很复杂
but you and Dan really seem to click.
但你和丹真的很合拍
We do...
我们的确如此
Or did,
或是曾经如此
before the thing with Serena.
在他和瑟琳娜的事之前
You have to tell her.
你得告诉她
Dan made Nate promise not to tell you, so...
丹让内特帮他保密 所以
You can't say anything, but he does have feelings for you.
你不能说出来 但他的确对你有感觉
He told us himself.
他亲口告诉我们的
Really?
真的
You should go for it, yeah.
你该争取一下 是的
My friend saw him around here this morning.
今早我朋友在这附近看见他了
He has an intimate relationship with alcohol,
他经常酗酒
so I figured I'd check all the bars first.
所以我就先在所有的酒吧打听
He doesn't drink here,
他没在这喝酒
but he looks very much like my new waiter.
但他看起来很像我的新侍者
Is he American, from New York?
他是美国人 从纽约来的吗
All I know is he came to Paris from,
我只知道他和我侄女
uh, Prague with my niece.
从布拉格来到巴黎
Well, if he's who I think he is, he could be in a lot of trouble.
如果他是我要找的人 他可能遇到不少麻烦
I-I need to talk to him.
我得和他谈谈
He doesn't do much talking, especially about himself.
他不怎么说话 尤其不谈自己的事
Please, sir,
求求你 先生
I've been to every bar in the neighborhood.
我已经把周围酒吧的门槛都踏烂了
And he's my stepbrother, and I'm very worried about him.
他是我的继兄 我很担心他
If you have any idea where he is, please...
如果你知道他在哪儿 拜托了
Tell me you didn't rob a bank.
你不是去抢银行了吧
My grandfather left me a small inheritance.
我祖父留给我一小笔遗产
I've just been waiting for the right thing to spend it on.
我一直在等待合适的时机花这笔钱
But it doesn't look small to me.
对我来说 这可不是一笔小钱
It's enough to get us to London, then Kerala.
足够我们途经伦敦 去喀拉拉邦了
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你真的想这么做吗
I've never been more sure of anything.
我从没这么确定过
Is it hot or cold in Kerala?
喀拉拉邦是热还是冷
Do we need shots?
我们要带短裤吗
And what do I pack?
我该带些什么
Chuck, it's you.
恰克 是你
Who's here?
是谁
Oh, hi. I'm Serena van der Woodsen.
你好 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
I'm--I'm really sorry to show up like this.
我很抱歉这样 出现
I've just been looking for Chuck everywhere.
我只是在到处找恰克
Henry, what is she talking about?
亨利 她说的是谁
I don't know. The man you're looking for is not here.
我不知道 你要找的人不在这儿
Holy Bruce Wayne, batman.
布鲁斯·韦恩 蜘蛛侠
It's one thing to hide who you really are.
隐瞒你的真实身份是一回事
It's another to pretend you don't exist.
假装不存在又是另一回事了
I had no idea
我都不知道
you had such deep appreciation for street food.
原来你这么喜欢街头食品
I'm quite surprised
我也很惊讶
that your favorite restaurant is on rue de la huchette.
你最喜欢的餐厅是在雨谢路
Yes, well, the masterpieces of The Louvre don't compare
是的 罗浮宫的杰作绝对比不上
to the simple pleasures of the kebab.
这些简易的烤肉串
Paris is complicated
巴黎很复杂
and beautiful...
也很美丽
much like you.
就像你一样
But you know what's even better than street food?
但你知道比街头小吃更好的是什么吗
Street artists.
街头艺术家
I heard there's an amazing bucket drummer
我听说在新桥地铁站附近
at the pont neuf metro station. Should we investigate?
有一个很棒的水桶鼓手 我们去看看吧
Well, I was thinking
其实 我更想开车带你去
more of a chauffeured drive in the country,
我父母正在参加的纪梵希展览会上看看
to the ball my parents are throwing for the givenchy exhibition.
就在附近的乡下
Oh! Givenchy was Audrey's favorite.
纪梵希是安德烈的最爱
Does that mean you-- you'll allow me to escort you
那这是不是意味着 你同意和我
to cheau de harou?
一起去那瞧瞧呢
Nothing would make me happier,
没有比这更让我开心的了
except maybe saving this for later.
或许待会再吃这个吧
Where's Milo?
米罗在哪
I gave him a bottle and
我给他拿了个奶瓶
put him down in your bedroom.
然后把他放到你的卧室了
You know, he should really have a nursery.
你真应该给他找个保姆
Yeah, I know. I've been meaning to get to that.
是啊 我也正有此意
You hungry?
饿了吗
Always. I can't remember the last time that
饿死了 我都记不清上次
I ate something that didn't come out of a... A box.
好好吃饭是什么时候了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表