剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you kidding me?
没开玩笑吧 怎么老是你
Hey, you again.
嘿 我们又见面了
Tell me why you're drinking alone,
告诉我你为何独自借酒浇愁
and I'll you anything you want.
我也会如实告知 你想知道的一切
I thought I could start over, but it turns out
我本以为可以重头来过 但到头来才发现
college is just high school with more expensive books.
大学只不过是书本费更贵的高中而已
Now I'm in with Serena, and I can find something
现在我和瑟琳娜走得很近 我敢保证
even bigger to take her down with.
我能发掘出更具威力的秘密瓦解她
I better not find out that this was about protecting nate.
最好别让我发现你这么做是为了保护内特
If you're falling for him I'm not.
如果你爱上了他 我没有
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
The captain is being charged
上尉被指控
with embezzlement and fraud.
挪用公♥款♥ 犯有欺诈罪
There's a different way to get our lives back, dad,
爸 我们还有别的办法回归原来的生活
one that doesn't require another felony.
肯定有合法的途径让我们重新过上富足的生活
You be a man and you turn yourself in.
像个男人一样 自首吧
The moment you slept with Jenny Humphrey--
你和珍妮·汉弗瑞上♥床♥的那一刻
that was the best thing that ever happened to me
对我来说 是最高兴的事
because I got over you.
因为 我已经彻底把你给忘了
If that's the truth,
如果这是事实
then why haven't you told anyone about Jenny?
什么你不把珍妮的事告诉大家呢
You wouldn't.
你不会说出去的
I need to get an interview for someone
我需要为一个想申请帕森斯设计学校
who will be applying to Parsons. Her name's Jenny Humphrey.
的女孩安排一个面试 她叫珍妮·汉弗瑞
Hello?
有人吗
Somebody there?
有人在吗
Who's there?
谁在那儿呢
I know it's you, Chuck!
我知道是你 恰克
Help!
救命啊
Somebody help!
快来人救救我
They say waking up is hard to do...
大家都说 晨起并非易事
especially when you're not alone.
尤其是前晚有人陪伴一同入眠
What have we here?
快瞧瞧这儿发生了什么
Bed unslept in,
彻夜未归
hair in missionary disarray,
头发散乱
and yesterday's dress with today's shame all over it.
你此刻的羞愧感全写在昨天穿的裙子上了
No shame.
我没觉得羞愧
For your information, we just stayed up talking all night.
澄清一下 我们昨夜只是聊天而已
So does this chatty insomniac have a name?
哦 那这个健谈的失眠症患者叫什么啊
Colin. The cab stealer.
科林 跟我抢出租的那家伙
Oh, well, you showed him.
哇哦 看来你给他好好上了一课呢
It turns out he actually has some redeeming qualities.
事实上 他还是有些迷人之处的
He's handsome in an old hollywood way. He's smart.
有着传统好莱坞男星的精致面庞 机智聪敏
And even though he's a businessman,
尽管是个生意人
he's more interested in talking about Lichtenstein and Warhol,
却对利希滕斯坦和沃霍尔这些画家非常感兴趣
which he collects, by the way.
顺便提一句 他还收藏了这些名家的画作
So what are you doing here?
那你回来干什么呢
He also collects women that he puts into cabs.
他还喜欢收集女人 每天早上
A new one each morning.
他都帮不同的女人叫的士
And I'm not gonna be one of them. I won't be.
我可不想 也绝不会成为其中一员
What's wrong with you? You look exhausted.
你怎么了 看起来筋疲力尽的样子
I had another Chuck nightmare. It was awful.
我又做了一个关于恰克的噩梦 这真是糟透了
I was in "wait until dark."
我梦见自己是《盲女惊魂记》的女主角
and I knew that he was there,
而且我敢肯定 恰克就在那
just lying in wait like in real life.
伺机等待 就像现实生活中一样
But then when he attacked me,
但当他袭击我的时候
he turned out to be a she.
我却突然发现所谓的"他"其实是个女孩
Like Chuck in drag or an actual girl?
是恰克男扮女装 还是梦中凶手真是女孩呢
I don't know! I was blind.
我也不知道 在梦里我可个盲女呢
Well, it makes sense you're dreaming about being attacked
恰克向你宣战 你梦见他对你图谋不轨
ever since chuck declared war.
这很正常
I guess. But then why a girl?
也许吧 但为什么行凶的是个女孩呢
And that hair--
她头发
so long and...
好长
B., hey, can we talk about this on our way to school?
B 咱们能在上学路上边走边谈吗
Without the cab stealer,
这回没人跟我抢出租了
I have no excuse for being late for a class,
我上课再迟到 就说不过去了
And I promised the dean I'd be a model student.
我答应系主任要做个模范学生
Uh, I'm gonna meet you there.
那咱们学校见吧
There's something I need to do first.
有些事我得先去处理一下
Okay.
好吧
Hey, man. What are you doing up so early?
伙计 这么早什么事啊
Oh, just visiting my dad. Thought I'd check in. You okay?
去探望我爸爸 打电♥话♥来问问你还好吗
Yeah, well, Vanessa went to stay with her folks for a while so...
还好吧 瓦内萨搬去和她家人住了
Sorry, man.
兄弟 真抱歉
Probably for the best, though, right?
这样也许是为了大家好 对吧
Yeah, I suppose. I guess part of her
但愿吧 她内心深处
just believes that I'll always be in love with Serena
始终觉得 我对瑟琳娜念念不忘
no matter what I say.
我怎么解释都无济于事
Yeah. Crazy.
是啊 很疯狂 对吧
So, uh, what about you?
你还好吗
How was your big night with Juliet?
你和茱丽叶的"梦幻之夜"过的如何
Totally worth the wait.
等这么久 绝对值了
At least I thought so.
起码我是这么认为的
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
This morning, she bolted. She said she couldn't skip class.
今天早上 她急着出门 说是不能翘课
So?
那又怎样
So I thought she'd want to hang.
我觉得她不想跟我在一起
You know, maybe have breakfast at Tom's,
说不定是要赶去汤姆家吃早饭呢
Stay in bed all day. I don't know.
然后卧床一整天 我也说不准
Right, well, I'm gonna ignore the fact
我要暂时无视
that you have the best problems ever,
你遇到的这个史上最甜蜜的问题
and tell you just not to read too much into it.
安慰你下 别想太多 没事的
I know this might come as a shock,
我知道你也许很难相信
but maybe she didn't want to skip class.
但或许她真的只是不想翘课而已
All right. I gotta go. Talk to you later.
好吧 我挂了 回头再聊
Juliet?
茱丽叶
Nate?
内特
Oh, so the campus crusade continues?
看来校园大战继续上演了
You haven't punished Blair enough for driving Eva away?
布莱尔赶走伊娃 你还没报复够吗
As I told her, I've hardly begun.
就像我跟她说的那样 这只是个开始
Besides, I actually like it here.
其实 我真的还挺喜欢这的
Chuck.
恰克
From what I hear, they've got someone big to replace Martha
听说 他们找了个大腕接替玛莎
for the psychology of business lecture.
教授商业心理学课
Apparently, he's fortune 500. I'm curious to meet the man,
显然 他是财富500强之一 我也很期待见到他
see what lessons there are to be learned.
看看自己能从他身上学到什么
Speaking of, where's Blair?
话说 布莱尔人呢
Don't tell me she threw in the towel after just one round?
别告诉我 她这么快就认输了
She'll be here.
她会来的
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit with them.
恕我失陪 我要坐在美女身边
From what I hear, badminton players know how to handle a shuttlecock.
据我所知 羽毛球选手擅长互动
Hold the door, please.
请别关门
Colin. Hey. What are you doing here?
科林 你怎么在这儿
This is psychology of business, right?
这是商业心理学课 对吧
Yeah, but...
没错 但你
Oh, no. Don't tell me you're...
不要告诉我你是
The new professor.
新来的教授
I take it from your less than glowing enthusiasm
看来你对这件事情不怎么感冒啊
that you are now one of my...
现在你是我的
Students. Yes.
学生 是的
They say life is full of surprises,
人们总说 生活中惊喜连连
that our dreams really can come true.
有时梦境也会成真
Hello?
有人在吗
Then again,
但同样地
So can our nightmares.
噩梦也会成真
Anybody there?
有人在家吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表