剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You two used to be in love.
你们曾经相爱
Together, you were invincible.
只要在一起 你们的确战无不胜
But now that you've turned against each other,
但现在 你们彼此仇视
it's just a matter of time before your mutual destruction.
你们的共同毁灭是迟早的事
Truce?
休战
Now I'm in with Serena,
现在我和瑟琳娜走得很近
and I can find something even bigger to take her down with.
我能发掘出更具威力的秘密来瓦解她
Ben's not my boyfriend.
本不是我的男朋友
Please, you're different than anyone I've even known.
你与我以往认识的人是截然不同的
Just save it, okay?
行了 省省吧
'Cause you're exactly like everyone I've ever known.
因为你和我认识的那些人一模一样
All good things are worth waiting for, aren't they?
好东西是值得一等的 不是吗
Our new psychology of business professor
商业心理学的新教授
is Colin, the guy from last night.
竟然是科林 就是昨晚和我在一起的那个
Cab guy? What are the odds?
抢出租的那个吗 世界真小
Relationships with faculty are strictly forbidden.
与教工有染是学校明文禁止的
I'm willing to wait if you are.
如果你愿意 我会一直等你
Well, then, teacher, I'll see you Monday.
好吧 那么老师 周一见
Rise and shine, upper east siders.
别赖床了 上东区的名媛公子们
It's officially fall.
金秋已至
And when the leaves start to turn,
每当秋风为树叶换上新装
we know it's time for B.'s birthday.
便意味着 B的生日已然到来
We hope Serena will be there to celebrate,
真希望瑟琳娜能为她到场庆生
but we hear she's having
但有传言说
her own private party with a professor.
她要和自己的教授举办私人派对
So you're from Maine?
你从缅因州来的吗
I grew up on a boat.
我是在船上长大
Not a yacht. A trawler.
不是那种豪华游轮 是捕鱼的破船
My family's in lobsters.
家里人以卖♥♥龙虾为生
I love "The Deadliest Catch."
《致命捕捞》系列节目是我的最爱
Okay, so how did you get from there to here?
那你怎么会到这来呢
Yeah, it was all my dad.
这都是我父亲的功劳
He never graduated high school,
他读高中时被迫辍学
so he made sure I didn't make the same mistake.
所以他尽全力 不想让我重蹈覆辙
And the rest of your family?
那你其他家人呢
Still adrift, in more ways than one.
漂泊不定 四海为家
Do I sense a little mystery there?
我好像察觉出点神秘色彩哦
So you came from nothing and now here you are--
也就是说你毫无身家背景 而此刻
this big finance guy
你却贵为金融界新秀
traveling the world with a killer art collection.
游历世界 收集稀有珍贵的艺术品
Favorite book?
最喜欢的书是什么
"Mergers, acquisitions, and corporate restructurings."
《公♥司♥兼并收♥购♥与企业债务重组》
Really?
真的吗
You just became my next project.
你一定是我下次研究对象的不二人选
Tomorrow, we'll have
明天 我们一起
a music and most embarrassing moments.
沉浸音乐世界 享受"尴尬"时光如何
Unless...
除非
We can do this, Serena.
瑟琳娜 我们可以的
Six more weeks.
可惜还要再等六周
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见吧
Happy to have you home, Miss Eleanor.
埃莉诺夫人 欢迎您回来
You didn't think I would miss throwing my only child
你不会觉得我会错过自己唯一的宝贝女儿
a 20th birthday party?
二十岁生日派对吧
Mother, you do know that
妈妈 您应该清楚
my actual birthday isn't until next week, don't you?
下周才是我的生日呢 对吧
23 hours of labor.
23小时的煎熬 你才呱呱坠地
I am not likely to forget.
我怎么可能忘记
Cyrus and I have tickets to the Palais Garnier.
赛瑞斯和我买♥♥到了巴黎歌♥剧院的戏票
So I thought, better an
所以我想
early birthday bash than a belated one.
来早了被你埋怨 好过来晚了惹你生气
It is a shame that the party
真遗憾 你的派对
will fall on the same night as Lily and Rufus' anniversary,
恰好跟莉莉和鲁弗斯的结婚周♥年♥庆♥在同一天
but so goes event planning in Manhattan.
但曼哈顿的社交生活也就是这样
Cyrus sent you this present.
赛瑞斯给你买♥♥了礼物
A signed copy of "This I Remember."
《This I Remember》的签售版
What a fitting gift.
这礼物太合我心了
It is time that I claim my rightful role
和奈尔一样 我也该
as power player on the world stage,
登上世界舞台 展示自己的实力
just like little Nell did.
发出有力的最强音
Tonight's party is going to be as glamorous and sophisticated
今晚的派对肯定完美展现你的风采
as its guest of honor.
激♥情♥四射 却不失高贵典雅
Dorota, come.
多洛塔 过来
We have just enough time for a dramatic reading of page one
见瑟琳娜之前 我们还有时间
before I have to meet serena.
仔细读读引人入胜的第一页
So you seem pretty eager to get together this morning.
你今天早上很着急见我们啊
What? Your--your first
很奇怪吗 你的
anniversary's a big deal.
第一个纪念日可不能小视啊
And I-I figured maybe you could use my help planning,
我想 也许你需要我来帮忙策划一下
And maybe I needed to get out of the house.
也许我也该出来走走了
Vanessa just got back from the commune.
瓦内萨也快从爸妈那里回来了
You guys talk?
你们谈过了吗
Oh, if saying "Hey" and "Excuse me"
如果说"你好" "打扰一下"这种
counts as talking.
也算是谈过的话
Worst thing is, she--she tried to
最糟的事 她打算
get back into campus housing,
回学校公♥寓♥住
but, uh, the deadline past.
但她已经错过了截止日期
Oh, so now you're roomies with your ex.
那现在你还得跟前女友同住了
Yeah. Hey, how would you and lily feel about celebrating,
你们觉得 大家一起出去旅行庆祝
with a--with a nice family road trip?
这个主意怎么样
Actually, uh, we decided to order in tonight
其实我们只打算叫点吃的
and just have a quiet evening alone.
享受安静的二人世界
Oh, I-I thought you said, um,
我以为你一直主张
it's really important to celebrate with the whole family.
全家人应该一起庆祝呢
We did, but Jenny has a big test she has to study for
没错 但是珍妮有个重要的考试
and can't make it back to the city.
她要复习 赶不回来了
And it doesn't feel right
倘若她不在场的话
having a family celebration without her.
全家庆祝似乎有点不大合适
I know the first wedding anniversary's
虽然说结婚一年
supposed to be paper, but that's not really an excuse
只算是纸婚 但这可不是纪念日
to--to eat out of cartons.
随便凑合的借口
We'll celebrate together some other time
我们打算另选时间
when Jenny's back home. I'm gonna head off,
等珍妮回来时再庆祝 我得走了
Find Lily some flowers, try to make this special.
给莉莉买♥♥点花 搞得特别点
What class has a test on a Saturday?
哪有什么周六还考试的课啊
That would be fear of Chuck and Blair one on one.
估计是珍妮想躲避恰克和布莱尔吧
And after the year we've had,
这一年我们都熬过来了
I think it would mean a lot to my dad and Lily
对爸爸和莉莉来说 家庭聚会还是很重要的
to get the family together. There's--there's gotta be a way
一定能有什么办法
that we can get Jenny to come in, right?
能让珍妮回来的 对吧
Maybe Chuck could help.
也许恰克能帮得上忙
Right, like he did last time?
是啊 就像上次搞砸的那样吗
He loves my mom, and as long as Chuck and Blair are at war,
他爱我妈妈 而且只要恰克和布莱尔还在开战
he's on our side.
他就会站在我们这边
Did you get a haircut? It looks different.
你剪发了吗 看起来有点不一样了
No, just happy, I guess.
没有 大概是因为我开心吧
Well, if I know you,
以我对你了解
there's a guy at the end of that story.
这又和某个帅哥有关吧
Well, I might be seeing someone... Kind of.
我算得上正在和某人约会吧
What is he doing here?
他在这儿干什么
What's she doing here?
她又在这儿干什么
And who brought the avon lady?
谁又把雅芳小姐叫来的
She's a court stenographer.
她是法庭速记员
There's a notary on the way.
待会儿会有公♥证♥人过来
We've witnessed the Waldorf/Bass wars firsthand.
我们都目睹过霍尔道夫和拜斯的战况了
We know you both. You have nuclear capability.
大家熟知彼此 你们俩有毁灭世界的能力
Sooner or later, one of you is gonna press the other's button,
你们中迟早有一人会越界
and we're gonna end up with nothing but cockroaches.
到时候我们就追悔莫及了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表