剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Someone like... Raina Thorpe.
比如说蕾娜·索普
Daughter of Russell?
拉塞尔的女儿吗
I like it. Keep going.
很好 继续
Well, she's typically shunned publicity,
她基本上不和公众打交道
which makes her an even bigger get.
这就使得我们的报道更加有卖♥♥点
So if I could come through...
如果我能...
I'd recommend Stefano consider your trial period over.
我会提议斯特凡诺 考虑给你提前转正
I'll have her by lunch.
午餐前就联♥系♥上蕾娜
Hey.
嗨
How well do you know Raina Thorpe?
你对蕾娜·索普了解多少
Um, not at all.
一点都不了解
Do you know where she is right now?
那你知道她现在在哪吗
I'm guessing you do.
我想这个你比我更清楚
At your house.
在你家
Where my mother lives. No way.
是我妈住的地方 别想了
We're still at war.
我和我妈还在冷战
And why are you asking anyway?
你干吗问我这个
Because I need to do a story on Raina for the magazine
因为明天晚上我要代表《W》杂♥志♥
tomorrow night.
专访蕾娜
Okay, well, why don't you just ask her yourself?
好吧 那你干嘛不亲自问她
After the Chuck thing,
你把恰克让给了她
doesn't she owe you a favor?
她不正好欠你一个人情吗
Yes, but she's not answering her phone,
话是这样说 但是她不接我电♥话♥
And I can't leave the office.
而我又不能离开办公室
Besides, it's better this way. Just two "It" Girls talking.
你去更好啊 两个时尚女孩聊聊天
and explain that you'll do the profile yourself.
然后你跟说 由你亲自来做这个专访
Right, because this is all really just a favor to me
好吧 我去只是因为举手之劳
and not a convoluted way for you
并不是去帮你去监视
to keep your eye on Raina and Chuck on valentine's day?
蕾娜和恰克情人节在干什么
Mm, I hadn't thought of that. Thank you!
我可没这么想 谢了
Lily, everything was delicious, especially the eggs.
莉莉 东西非常好吃 尤其是鸡蛋
Ah, spanish tortilla.
西班牙玉米粉圆饼
That's perfect after a late night
当夜宵或者是在喝了太多里奥哈葡萄酒后
or a breakfast in bed after too much rioja.
当成第二天的床上早餐最好不过了
Thank you, Russell.
谢谢夸奖 拉塞尔
Um, here in america, we call it a frittata.
在美国我们把这叫做菜肉馅煎蛋饼
Did I just hear your dad laugh?
你老爸在笑 是我听错了吗
I told you this would work.
我就说会成功的
I'm going in.
我去了
okay.
好的
Mr. Thorpe, we're all very grateful
索普先生 我们很高兴
we have found a buyer for Bass industries
能为拜斯企业找到
that we can all approve of.
一个合适的买♥♥主
And though it may be your instinct
虽然出于您的考虑
to keep the company under the Thorpe umbrella,
您可能想让这家公♥司♥盖上索普的名号♥
that might be a mistake.
但这很有可能会是一个错误
The Bass name has equity.
拜斯这个名字也是有价值的
I'd like the chance to prove that all in one night--
希望您能给我一个晚上来向您证明这一点
tomorrow, to be exact.
就是明天晚上
I've leased a landmark mansion outside the city.
我在城外租了一个庄园
It's a destination. You travel to get there,
您直接去那里就就行了
and the reservations are made before.
我已经为您事先预定过了
And what do people get when they arrive?
人们去那能得到什么
Imagine you're at a club.
想象一下你在一家俱乐部
Forget the year, the continent.
忘记了时空 地点
You don't want the night to end.
这时你肯定希望这样的夜晚不要结束
In this case, it doesn't have to.
既然这样 没必要结束
When the time is right,
时间合适的时候
you drift upstairs to a private room.
你可以去楼上的私人房♥间
spend the night or just a few hours.
度过一个晚上或者只待几个小时
It's up to you.
这由你来决定
But, uh, what makes you think people will show up?
你凭什么确定会有人去
It sounds like you need a big marketing push
让这个消息传播出去
just to get the word out.
得花不少功夫在市场营销上吧
No marketing.
不需要营销
I say where and when, people show up.
只要我说时间和地点 人们就会去
If I can prove to you
如果我可以向你证明
The Bass brand has a quantifiable worth,
拜斯这个名字也是有一定价值的
will you look at my business plan?
你可以看一下我的经营方案吗
It shows how you can keep the company together
你会看到在拜斯的旗号♥下
under the Bass name,
以及我的参与下
with my involvement.
你能更好地维系整个公♥司♥
I'll put a pin in my current plans for...
我会抽空去看一下的
36 hours.
36小时之后
If this thing you've planned succeeds,
如果你能说到做到
we'll talk.
我们再谈
You nailed it.
你做的很好
I'll see you at the hotel, dad.
酒店见 爸
Serena. We weren't expecting you.
瑟琳娜 没想到你会来
I'm here to see Raina.
我来找蕾娜
Hey, we haven't officially met,
嗨 我们没有见过
but our mutual friend Blair Waldorf
但我们共同的朋友布莱尔·霍道夫
wants to talk to you. She'll explain everything.
想和你谈谈 她会把一切和你说清楚的
Blair has to follow a socialite
布莱尔要在情人节这天
around on Valentine's day.
跟踪报道一位社会名媛
It's for work, she figured you wouldn't mind
工作需要 她想你应该不会介意的
since everything with Raina is, you know...
因为我们都知道你和蕾娜的事是
I know what?
我知道什么
Oh. Blair was wrong.
布莱尔错了
You do have feelings for Raina.
你真的喜欢蕾娜
I do.
是啊
I have something spectacular planned for tomorrow night.
明晚我还有个超赞的计划呢
Uh-oh. B.'s in for a shock when she finds out
当B发现自己的想法
what she thought was as fake as a C.Z.
正如哈利·温斯顿的珠宝赝品一样虚假时
is actually as real as Harry Winston.
一定会大为震惊的
Oh, my gosh.
我的天呐
All the shoppers on Madison are so stressed.
麦迪逊大街上的人都好紧张的样子
It's like the entire future of humanity lies in the balance.
好像全人类的未来都悬而未决一样
"Should I get him boxers or Cologne?"
"我该给他买♥♥四角裤还是古龙香水呢"
"Are red roses clich?"
"送红玫瑰是不是太俗了"
"If I hide the ring in her food, will she choke?"
"如果我把戒指藏在食物里 她会不会噎着"
I'm so happy we're sidestepping Valentine's.
我还真高兴不用过情人节
You sure? It's not very romantic.
是吗 那可不浪漫啊
Speak for yourself.
那是你吧
I have a hot date with my blu-ray player.
我可和我性感的蓝♥光♥播放器有个约呢
What about you? What are you doing?
你呢 你在做什么
Believe it or not, I am working.
你相信吗 我正在工作
Really? Ben, that's great. Where?
真的吗 本 太棒了 在哪工作
Uh, it's nothing big, but it's a start.
也没什么 但总算是开了个头
Oh, let me guess. Uh, at a publishing house?
让我猜猜 是在出版社吗
Tutoring service?
课外辅♥导♥吗
Um... You're doing research for a professor?
你是在帮教授做调查吗
You'd be so good at that.
你一定能行的
Uh... I--how'd you know?
我 你怎么知道的
So which one is it?
到底是哪个呢
Tutoring.
家教
Well, all you have to do is get one kid into an IVY,
你只要把一个孩子送进常春藤名校
and your phone will be ringing off the hook.
然后你的电♥话♥就会响个不停
I have to go meet a friend,
我得去见个朋友
but I'll see you on the 15th
但是等这些杂事都完了之后
when all this craziness is over. Happy tutoring.
我们15号♥见面哦 辅♥导♥愉快哈
Thanks. Uh, I'll talk to you later.
谢谢 回头再聊
Hey, there you are. Listen, we need to talk to you.
嘿 你在这儿呀 听着 我们要和你谈谈
Not now, Archibalds. Russell bit.
现在不行 阿齐布尔德 拉塞尔叫我
My party tomorrow needs to be legendary,
如果想要在收♥购♥后 仍旧保住我的职位
if I'm going to secure my place after the takeover.
明天的派对必须独一无二
Forget it.
算了吧
Whatever Russell thorpe promised
无论拉塞尔·索普答应过你什么
you is a lie.
肯定都是谎言
I think I'll take my advice from someone
我想我是不会听取
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表